Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513952 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #2835 on: April 22, 2015, 07:48:32 PM »
Someone tried to start a fight with me (or possibly worse) on my way back to work after lunch today.

I was standing by the edge of the street waiting for the walk signal with a couple coworkers, and this guy behind us is listening to his headphones and moving around. Suddenly I get rammed in the back and I stumble forward a few steps into the street. I turn around and the guy is back to his shuffling around like nothing happened. I look at my coworkers (two small Asian women) and they both have confused looks on their faces. I figured the guy must have tripped and fallen into me, and didn't apologize.

The signal changes, I start crossing and then he does it AGAIN, not as hard, but clearly intentionally. He speeds up and walks past me, and looks over his shoulder to give me a dirty look, and I give him the death stare right back, and the college-bound honor student who dindu nuffin wrong went on his way to bible study.

When my coworkers and I had the "wtf was that about?" conversation, one of them thought the guy was trying to push me into traffic, but there weren't any cars coming so I don't think it was his intention.
Did you tell him JACKASS.  ILL KILL YOU?

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2836 on: April 22, 2015, 08:55:55 PM »

Someone tried to start a fight with me (or possibly worse) on my way back to work after lunch today.

I was standing by the edge of the street waiting for the walk signal with a couple coworkers, and this guy behind us is listening to his headphones and moving around. Suddenly I get rammed in the back and I stumble forward a few steps into the street. I turn around and the guy is back to his shuffling around like nothing happened. I look at my coworkers (two small Asian women) and they both have confused looks on their faces. I figured the guy must have tripped and fallen into me, and didn't apologize.

The signal changes, I start crossing and then he does it AGAIN, not as hard, but clearly intentionally. He speeds up and walks past me, and looks over his shoulder to give me a dirty look, and I give him the death stare right back, and the college-bound honor student who dindu nuffin wrong went on his way to bible study.

When my coworkers and I had the "wtf was that about?" conversation, one of them thought the guy was trying to push me into traffic, but there weren't any cars coming so I don't think it was his intention.

The dude was obviously looking for a fight. Probably got beat down himself and looking to take it out on someone. Just waiting for you to do anything even resembling trying to come at him. Good on you for keeping your cool. Though it does suck to have someone disrespect you like that and not being able to do anything about it.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2837 on: April 22, 2015, 09:27:31 PM »

The dude was obviously looking for a fight. Probably got beat down himself and looking to take it out on someone. Just waiting for you to do anything even resembling trying to come at him. Good on you for keeping your cool. Though it does suck to have someone disrespect you like that and not being able to do anything about it.

On the first day of orientation they told us fights break out between the teenagers in the area often enough and to not get involved. So it wasn't shocking.

I was a bit thrown since it was pretty much the first time since 2012 where someone was that much of an poopchute to me (I told a bum outside my office on the UES that I didn't have any money to give him and he started screaming and ranting at me).

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #2838 on: April 22, 2015, 09:36:34 PM »
I would have ended his life pretty quickly

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2839 on: April 22, 2015, 09:40:17 PM »

I would have ended his life pretty quickly

#BlackLivesMatter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2840 on: April 22, 2015, 09:43:51 PM »
haha
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #2841 on: April 22, 2015, 09:44:27 PM »
Not to me they dont

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2842 on: April 22, 2015, 10:05:35 PM »
shes not going to be like this forever. shes not going to be like this forever.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2843 on: April 22, 2015, 10:08:18 PM »

shes not going to be like this forever. shes not going to be like this forever.

No, but it's still years until she's legal, so get the freak away from the 13 year old.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2844 on: April 28, 2015, 05:36:00 PM »
Today I saw a girl walk up to a complete stranger on the street and ask if she could finish his cigarette. He declined.

(In case you're wondering how I could be annoyed by this, I was annoyed on his behalf.)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2845 on: April 28, 2015, 05:39:01 PM »
Manhattan Storage advertisements.
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2846 on: May 08, 2015, 12:54:28 PM »
The price of a banana and how it varies greatly throughout the city. A dollar here, 25 cents there, 35, 85, etc. Lets all decide on a fuckn price.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2847 on: May 08, 2015, 04:49:21 PM »
19 cents at Trader Joe's last time I checked.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2848 on: May 08, 2015, 04:50:29 PM »

The price of a banana and how it varies greatly throughout the city. A dollar here, 25 cents there, 35, 85, etc. Lets all decide on a fuckn price.

Let's all decide?  Why the freak should you be consulted?

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #2849 on: May 08, 2015, 06:04:06 PM »
Let's all decide?  Why the freak should you be consulted?

His ancestors had many slaves who picked bananas