Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513924 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #2820 on: April 16, 2015, 06:11:35 AM »
I've only worn one for playing cricket, and it's called a box.
No way..... Haha.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2821 on: April 16, 2015, 08:43:13 AM »
The Stanley Cup doesn't have a handle either.

It's still the best trophy in all of sports.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2822 on: April 16, 2015, 09:07:10 AM »
You missed "my face when Americans call the language they speak English".

I'm with you on this to be entirely honest.  I wish we could just adopt the metric system and call our language something different.  The English heritage is an anchor.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2823 on: April 16, 2015, 09:08:20 AM »
I thought about stomping his face for a quick second but don't wanna go to jail for a night over that retard.

Pepper spray.  Nobody goes to jail and he never bothers you again.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2824 on: April 21, 2015, 09:39:21 AM »
Dunno how it happened, but I'm now stuck shaking the office security guards hand every morning. Today was like the 5th straight. He has his hand out while I'm walking towards the gate.

Similar thing happened with the doorman at my parents. Been shaking his hand for the past 10 years.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2825 on: April 21, 2015, 09:59:38 AM »

Dunno how it happened, but I'm now stuck shaking the office security guards hand every morning. Today was like the 5th straight. He has his hand out while I'm walking towards the gate.

Similar thing happened with the doorman at my parents. Been shaking his hand for the past 10 years.

freaking hell.  You thank them ONE time for keeping the blacks out...

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2826 on: April 21, 2015, 04:00:26 PM »
Next time put your dick in his hand. Problem solved.

Jetaho

• Laveranues Coles
  • HAPPY BIRTH
« Reply #2827 on: April 22, 2015, 12:15:18 PM »
Administrative Professionals Day and Earth Day are both today.  How does that happen?  Should've gone paperless and given the grumpy assistant a handful of dirt instead of shelling out $25 for a Starbucks card and saying something nice in a greeting card.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #2828 on: April 22, 2015, 12:21:36 PM »
Administrative Professionals Day and Earth Day are both today.  How does that happen?  Should've gone paperless and given the grumpy assistant a handful of dirt instead of shelling out $25 for a Starbucks card and saying something nice in a greeting card.

So you told her, her dress doesn't necessarily make her derriere look fat.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Jetaho

• Laveranues Coles
  • HAPPY BIRTH
« Reply #2829 on: April 22, 2015, 12:22:34 PM »
So you told her, her dress doesn't necessarily make her derriere look fat.
Her derriere is so fat, she has to wear a dress.  Pants aren't an option for her.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #2830 on: April 22, 2015, 12:28:11 PM »
Her derriere is so fat, she has to wear a dress.  Pants aren't an option for her.

Oh the places we can go here....lol

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2831 on: April 22, 2015, 02:31:47 PM »
Is there a day that isn't dedicated to something?  Why can't it just be freaking Wednesday?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2832 on: April 22, 2015, 05:03:35 PM »

My boss bought me a pastrami sandwich the size of a football for this last year.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
Annoyances
« Reply #2833 on: April 22, 2015, 07:28:42 PM »
Someone tried to start a fight with me (or possibly worse) on my way back to work after lunch today.

I was standing by the edge of the street waiting for the walk signal with a couple coworkers, and this guy behind us is listening to his headphones and moving around. Suddenly I get rammed in the back and I stumble forward a few steps into the street. I turn around and the guy is back to his shuffling around like nothing happened. I look at my coworkers (two small Asian women) and they both have confused looks on their faces. I figured the guy must have tripped and fallen into me, and didn't apologize.

The signal changes, I start crossing and then he does it AGAIN, not as hard, but clearly intentionally. He speeds up and walks past me, and looks over his shoulder to give me a dirty look, and I give him the death stare right back, and the college-bound honor student who dindu nuffin wrong went on his way to bible study.

When my coworkers and I had the "wtf was that about?" conversation, one of them thought the guy was trying to push me into traffic, but there weren't any cars coming so I don't think it was his intention.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:32:42 PM by Badger »

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2834 on: April 22, 2015, 07:30:38 PM »
That's...I don't know what that is.