Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514066 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #2715 on: April 09, 2015, 01:09:00 PM »

Haha was just seeing if you paid attention.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2716 on: April 09, 2015, 01:16:38 PM »
We're still figuring out a name for our second due in July. I might suggest Stan, just so your career comes crashing down and your life falls apart, too.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2717 on: April 09, 2015, 01:19:26 PM »
We're still figuring out a name for our second due in July. I might suggest Stan, just so your career comes crashing down and your life falls apart, too.
Lol too late.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2718 on: April 09, 2015, 01:21:10 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2719 on: April 09, 2015, 03:40:11 PM »

Obviously it has to be either Santonio or Jerricho. You started this thing rolling, you have to see it through.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2720 on: April 09, 2015, 03:45:26 PM »
Obviously it has to be either Santonio or Jerricho. You started this thing rolling, you have to see it through.

Technically it could be Eric or Brandon as well.  Braylon and Brandon...  You could be one of those annoying families.

Could go with D'Eric or Brandavious.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2721 on: April 09, 2015, 03:46:43 PM »
If it's a girl, name her Isis.
"Wrong!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #2722 on: April 09, 2015, 05:51:05 PM »
If it's a girl, name her Isis.
I work with a girl named Isis.. she hates the recent turn in events of terrorism

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2723 on: April 09, 2015, 06:29:54 PM »
I work with a girl named Isis.. she hates the recent turn in events of terrorism

As opposed to the people who love them?

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2724 on: April 09, 2015, 06:36:31 PM »

As opposed to the people who love them?

I'm sure there are plenty of people who love them.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2725 on: April 09, 2015, 06:45:54 PM »

I'm sure there are plenty of people who love them.

In this country?  No

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #2726 on: April 09, 2015, 07:05:00 PM »
In this country?  No

What are you talking about? There are lots of Muslims in America and it's a well known fact that all Muslims love terrorism and hate freedom. Also, at the rate they're multiplying, by 2025 they'll have enough of them to elect a Muslim (well, another one) as President and then you'll all have to live under Sharia law.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2727 on: April 09, 2015, 07:22:26 PM »
What are you talking about? There are lots of Muslims in America and it's a well known fact that all Muslims love terrorism and hate freedom. Also, at the rate they're multiplying, by 2025 they'll have enough of them to elect a Muslim (well, another one) as President and then you'll all have to live under Sharia law.

Reminds me of this kid Kaid in my daughter's class.  First day of school I see the name and think someone had a really stupid freaking way of spelling Cade.  Year started and my daughter comes home and says "There's this boy in my class who just runs up and screams at people and hits them."  I was like "What the freak is this bullshit?"  She tells us that his name is Kaid and he doesn't speak English.  I knew it was his first year because his mom wears a burka to school every damn day and I had never seen anyone do that when my daughter was in K or 1st grade.  So, I keep asking her every day if this kid is hitting her, and she says no.  She tells us that he doesn't speak any English and she thinks his family moved here from somewhere with an S.  I'm guessing Saudi Arabia, someone else says Syria, one says Sudan.  Can't figure it out.

Anyway, kid literally cannot speak or read English.  2nd grade and he's as low and remedial as it gets.  My daughter says, though, that he smiles when he hits people.  Like it's a game.  And he doesn't really hurt anyone.  It's not like that.  A few months in, they have biography night at the school.  Mom doesn't show up, but Dad is there.  Regular guy in shorts and a t-shirt of all things while his wife has to wear a burka.  Kid does his biography speech on Muhammad.  It's supposed to be a historical figure, and he chooses Muhammad.  Ok.

Fast forward to last week.  I take my kids to jiu jitsu and there are Kaid and his brother Agbal or Agdal or Akbal (I don't freaking know what the kid is telling me his name is).  They're laughing and smiling and doing great in class, and both of them have great English at this point.  I've been in the class and seen that Kaid gets along with the other kids well, but the whole burka thing led me to think they'd be more insular than I thought.  So, I talk to their dad.  Turns out they moved here from Saudi Arabia in the summer after trying for a while.  Guy couldn't stand it there any more and says a lot of people are desperate to get out of the middle east.  Some can't get permission, some are tied by family, but not many people are happy living there.  This is a guy who is obviously religious enough for his wife to wear something banned in a lot of Muslim countries.

So, there's that.  If this guy is telling me that people in the region hate the way things are going, I can't imagine many of the people who actually made it over here are desperate to see ISIS succeed.

Also, I still don't have a freaking clue what the dad's name is.  Seriously, just write it down and I'll figure it out, dude.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #2728 on: April 09, 2015, 07:43:06 PM »
Iqbal is a really common Islamic name.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2729 on: April 09, 2015, 07:44:27 PM »
I wasn't suggesting that many people believe in the whole terrorism thing, but enough people do to make terrorism an actual thing. ISIS has nearly 100,000 members, and growing. And there are countless other terrorist organizations. Keep in mind that these groups also attract educated people from well off families. Hell, look at the 911 hijackers.

Obviously the majority of people in the middle east don't support terrorism, but they're not nearly doing enough.
"Wrong!"