Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513922 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #2640 on: March 30, 2015, 05:07:06 PM »
Apart from the miserable standard of human behaviour exhibited there, wouldn't it have made more sense for daughter to get employee rates to have the dog treated?
Her mother doesn't work here.  It's her mother's dog.  Also she had "zero money" so she couldn't have afforded that either.  It's not the hospital's responsibility to discount for extended family's pets.  Would open a huge cavern of stupidness.  I repaired it anyway.  We weren't going to let the dog go untreated.  It's a huge problem in vet medicine.  People take advantage of our guilt complex for animals and lie about what they can afford.  Show up in a Jaguar with "no money"......
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 05:11:23 PM by bojanglesman »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2641 on: March 30, 2015, 06:20:09 PM »
Her mother doesn't work here.  It's her mother's dog.  Also she had "zero money" so she couldn't have afforded that either.  It's not the hospital's responsibility to discount for extended family's pets.  Would open a huge cavern of stupidness.  I repaired it anyway.  We weren't going to let the dog go untreated.  It's a huge problem in vet medicine.  People take advantage of our guilt complex for animals and lie about what they can afford.  Show up in a Jaguar with "no money"......

Have her blow you for the flea and tick treatment, anal for the stitches.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2642 on: March 31, 2015, 07:21:23 AM »

Does your apartment have its own hot water tank and/or furnace? If so then they must be on their own breakers.

Also, have you tested every outlet? As Badger says there may well be one designated for a high draw unit like an AC, that would account for another one of the breakers that you think is unused. Try flipping all four of those off and leaving the main breaker for the outlets and lights on, then go round and plug something into each outlet in turn and see if there's one that doesn't work. If there is, leave your test device plugged in and flip each of the four breakers in turn until the outlet comes on.

Or, y'know, call the freaking landlord.

Looks like the electricians screwed up when wiring the breaker. They put two 20 amp outlets in the kitchen and one 15 amp line running across outlets in the living room to bedroom. Found a hidden 20 in the bedroom for the AC there though. They're going to run the extra 20 in the kitchen into the living room for my AC unit there, and change the living room/bedroom 15 into a 20.

Annoying, but it'll solve my problem.
"Wrong!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2643 on: April 02, 2015, 09:34:35 AM »
this happens all the time, but I never post it.

I'll leave my office suite, be waiting by the elevator, and a random guy will exit the stairs from another floor, Walk right by me and walk into the bathroom of the floor I work on (shared by the office suites). freak YOU. I don't even really use that bathroom because my customer and vendors have much nicer facilities, but freak YOU. it's a 2 stall 2 urinal bathroom, go excrement on your own floor you goddamn barbarian.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2644 on: April 02, 2015, 09:42:09 AM »
Substitute teachers that think their opinions matter to me.  I don't give a freak what you think we should do differently here.

Go sit down, shut the hell up, put on a movie, and get your $80.

I'm four hours away from over a week off and this dumb bitch has complained to me multiple times about students not wearing their IDs.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:44:37 AM by Heismanberg »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2645 on: April 02, 2015, 09:42:35 AM »
this happens all the time, but I never post it.

I'll leave my office suite, be waiting by the elevator, and a random guy will exit the stairs from another floor, Walk right by me and walk into the bathroom of the floor I work on (shared by the office suites). freak YOU. I don't even really use that bathroom because my customer and vendors have much nicer facilities, but freak YOU. it's a 2 stall 2 urinal bathroom, go excrement on your own floor you goddamn barbarian.

Don't blame a man for seeking a peaceful dump. 

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #2646 on: April 02, 2015, 09:43:57 AM »
I do it all the time. My office is on the 2nd floor, I walked up to the 6th floor and left a glorious steamer for all there to enjoy, this was an hour ago.

Don't blame a man for seeking a peaceful dump. 

Exactly, the 6th floor is nice and quiet compared to the 2nd floor.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2647 on: April 02, 2015, 10:45:21 AM »
I do it all the time. My office is on the 2nd floor, I walked up to the 6th floor and left a glorious steamer for all there to enjoy, this was an hour ago.

Did you just leave it without flushing?  That's cold-blooded.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2648 on: April 02, 2015, 10:57:57 AM »
my wife. shut the freak up and leave me alone.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2649 on: April 02, 2015, 11:02:09 AM »
Yeah I don't see anything wrong with that. Shitting in another floor's bathroom, not leaving a steamer unflushed. That's the work of the devil.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #2650 on: April 02, 2015, 11:04:48 AM »
Hahaha, I flushed, I am not a total poopchute. It's not like I have a choice, the commode has automatic flushers.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2651 on: April 02, 2015, 11:07:11 AM »
my wife. shut the freak up and leave me alone.

Curl into a defensive ball on the floor, she will eventually lose interest and leave you alone.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2652 on: April 02, 2015, 11:08:30 AM »
She's pregnant, no she won't.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2653 on: April 02, 2015, 11:13:41 AM »
She's pregnant, no she won't.

And whose fault is that?!
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2654 on: April 02, 2015, 11:14:15 AM »
Don't you freaking start on me!