Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514043 times)

Jetaho

• Laveranues Coles
  • HAPPY BIRTH
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #2340 on: February 24, 2015, 11:07:12 AM »
It'd be nice if my insomniac wife would turn off her alarm, which goes off 45 minutes before mine, when she gets up at 4:30 a.m.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Annoyances
« Reply #2341 on: February 24, 2015, 11:26:13 AM »
My alarm goes off first about 30mins before I have to get up. I require at least 5 hits of the snooze button every morning.

My family hates me.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2342 on: February 24, 2015, 11:37:13 AM »
My alarm goes off first about 30mins before I have to get up. I require at least 5 hits of the snooze button every morning.

My family hates me.

Yeah, you need to find your own place.

So does Jetaho's wife, apparently.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2343 on: February 24, 2015, 11:41:11 AM »

I  am Tommy.

My family hates me.

Fyp.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2344 on: February 24, 2015, 11:43:29 AM »
I have two alarms that go off - the first is my internet radio which wakes me with the gentle tones of BBC Radio Five Live, then my phone alarm goes off five minutes later. I rarely need the phone.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2345 on: February 24, 2015, 11:43:36 AM »
Getting stiffed by people when they ask you to buy tickets for them and then you lay out the money and they no show.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2346 on: February 24, 2015, 11:43:52 AM »
When I'm at the bar and I've shown every idiot woman that I'm cool and then they all want to go home with me and freak my brains out but I can only take six so then I have to toss 20 or 30 of them the way of the assholes who show up and have no business picking up on women because they don't know how to crack into their feeble and inferior minds and solve them like a puzzle.  There are usually some 8s and 9s mixed in there so it's not too bad but one time there were too many 10s so I just started giving out numbers like the deli and told them to come back the next night and they can move to the front of the line but it was so much effort because I got mobbed on the way in.  I should really start charging these guys for my scraps and leftovers.  Women are all whores anyway.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2347 on: February 24, 2015, 11:46:58 AM »
When I'm at the bar and I've shown every idiot woman that I'm cool and then they all want to go home with me and freak my brains out but I can only take six so then I have to toss 20 or 30 of them the way of the assholes who show up and have no business picking up on women because they don't know how to crack into their feeble and inferior minds and solve them like a puzzle.  There are usually some 8s and 9s mixed in there so it's not too bad but one time there were too many 10s so I just started giving out numbers like the deli and told them to come back the next night and they can move to the front of the line but it was so much effort because I got mobbed on the way in.  I should really start charging these guys for my scraps and leftovers.  Women are all whores anyway.

Man you sound almost as good as JFIF but he trips over "8's and 9's" on his way to 10's.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2348 on: February 24, 2015, 12:22:32 PM »
You're supposed to tip the bouncer so you can bang the sluts in the back room. Don't want crazy bitches getting hungry for your dick and showing up uninvited.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #2349 on: February 24, 2015, 01:33:17 PM »

No mention of the number of Tinder matches you have 8/10

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2350 on: February 24, 2015, 03:19:08 PM »
No mention of the number of Tinder matches you have 8/10

I thought about it, but I don't know what comes after trillion.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2351 on: February 24, 2015, 04:58:58 PM »
Football fans who say they have to look at more "tape" on a player, and just go look up a bunch of highlight videos on youtube.  There's nothing wrong with highlight videos, but don't pretend like you are Daniel Jeremiah digging into the NFL films archive for research.

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2352 on: February 24, 2015, 06:01:02 PM »

Football fans who say they have to look at more "tape" on a player, and just go look up a bunch of highlight videos on youtube.  There's nothing wrong with highlight videos, but don't pretend like you are Daniel Jeremiah digging into the NFL films archive for research.

I say tape sometimes knowing that it sounds pretentious. I usually say PBPs or clips to refer to the cut ups sites like draft breakdown do.

Fun fact, that's what pretty much all of them watch, too.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #2353 on: February 24, 2015, 08:38:57 PM »

Man you sound almost as good as JFIF but he trips over "8's and 9's" on his way to 10's.

The 10s are the worst. Too much hassle and trouble and not enough reward. Once you've been with a couple the novelty wears off. 

Unfortunately in the instagram age, you have 6 and 7s pretending to be 10s and you have these mongrels that satiate their need for attention and validation. I can't wait till the anti social media counter culture develops. Social media will still have its place but people will stop living on it.  Hey lets show how much fun we're having instead of actually having fun

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2354 on: February 25, 2015, 05:41:09 AM »
can't wait till the anti social media counter culture develops. Social media will still have its place but people will stop living on it.

That's already been happening.