Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513979 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #2265 on: February 10, 2015, 12:26:30 PM »
People who remain seated when you introduce yourself. Stand the freak up if I come over to shake your hand.

A referee got mad at me the other day because I didn't stand up to shake his hand.

I didn't do it on purpose.  I was showing a female teacher how to work the scoreboard because the bundle of sticks that usually does it no-showed.  He walked up to me when I was in the middle of explaining something, so I just extended my hand, said hello, and went about my business.

He started saying stuff about me being disrespectful.  Shut the freak up and watch my team win by 25 points, black poopchute. 

JE won't like this very much, but if I wasn't a young white coach, it wouldn't have been a problem.  Out of the 8 schools we've faced, I am one of two white coaches.  We've probably had three white officials in 15 total games. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #2266 on: February 10, 2015, 12:34:07 PM »
People who remain seated when you introduce yourself. Stand the freak up if I come over to shake your hand.

A half get up is acceptable.

where you start standing as you shake but it's completed before you're totally upright, and end up just sitting back down

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2267 on: February 10, 2015, 12:35:03 PM »
A referee got mad at me the other day because I didn't stand up to shake his hand.

I didn't do it on purpose.  I was showing a female teacher how to work the scoreboard because the bundle of sticks that usually does it no-showed.  He walked up to me when I was in the middle of explaining something, so I just extended my hand, said hello, and went about my business.

He started saying stuff about me being disrespectful.  Shut the freak up and watch my team win by 25 points, black poopchute. 

JE won't like this very much, but if I wasn't a young white coach, it wouldn't have been a problem.  Out of the 8 schools we've faced, I am one of two white coaches.  We've probably had three white officials in 15 total games. 

Do they mind when you wear a pillow case hood?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2268 on: February 10, 2015, 01:12:54 PM »

Why would I have a problem with that? Give me some credit for seeing a difference between stating facts and ignorant stereotyping.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2269 on: February 10, 2015, 01:14:43 PM »

Why would I have a problem with that? Give me some credit for seeing a difference between stating facts and ignorant stereotyping.

You've developed a reputation of being unable to criticize anyone of color for anything. Well, except if they happen to play for the Patriots.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2270 on: February 10, 2015, 01:32:34 PM »
You've developed a reputation of being unable to criticize anyone of color for anything. Well, except if they happen to play for the Patriots.

Is this the bit where you start sharing your extensive knowledge of black culture with us again?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2271 on: February 10, 2015, 02:39:37 PM »
A half get up is acceptable.

where you start standing as you shake but it's completed before you're totally upright, and end up just sitting back down

Agreed. I've done that quite often.

In Heismanberg's situation, I'd probably understand that he was busy at the time and it wasn't meant to offend. There's a difference between being too lazy to stand up (or willing not standing) and unintentionally not standing because you're already preoccupied.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2272 on: February 10, 2015, 02:52:14 PM »
When people say weed eater and snow thrower instead of weed whacker and snow blower.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2273 on: February 10, 2015, 03:06:45 PM »
When people say weed eater and snow thrower instead of weed whacker and snow blower.

freak you, I say weed eater.  I think the technical term is string trimmer, but that sounds gay.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2274 on: February 10, 2015, 03:14:55 PM »

freak you, I say weed eater.  I think the technical term is string trimmer, but that sounds gay.

You would, hayseed.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #2275 on: February 11, 2015, 12:35:05 PM »
I didn't realize there were links to the rest of the forum on the bottom of the page until a few days ago. I've been scrolling up the whole time.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #2276 on: February 11, 2015, 02:03:51 PM »
I'm sure it's been out in here at some point but...autocorrect. Go freak yourself.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2277 on: February 11, 2015, 02:08:54 PM »
I'm sure it's been out in here at some point but...autocorrect. Go beijing yourself.

autocorrected it.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2278 on: February 11, 2015, 03:22:16 PM »
Autocorrect ugh.I got a new phone and the autocorrect sucks dicks on it

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2279 on: February 11, 2015, 03:41:03 PM »
I'm sure it's been out in here at some point but...autocorrect. Go freak yourself.

I second this.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!