Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514032 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Annoyances
« Reply #1995 on: January 08, 2015, 10:11:26 PM »
JE clearly has his finger on the pulse of the American South, unlike you guys.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1996 on: January 08, 2015, 10:22:03 PM »
JE clearly has his finger on the pulse of the American South, unlike you guys.

OK, basic math. How much does welfare pay?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1997 on: January 08, 2015, 10:26:03 PM »

I saw a man buying crab legs and grape soda with food stamps the other day. 

living well is the best revenge
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1998 on: January 09, 2015, 12:17:54 AM »

Lol you don't think there are people on welfare and food stamps that could walk into a Caddy dealership and plunk down cash for a new CTS? Or they have 2 kids and get food stamps for a family of ten. I am in the welfare abuse capital of the world here and it goes on all the time. Medicare fraud is even worse.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1999 on: January 09, 2015, 04:46:27 AM »
So it's not possible to be on welfare and work off the books, or sling rock?

Because them working the system and knowing how to spend cash, pretty much allows them to milk the system

Have you never watched any gangster movies/shows?

Oh man
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 04:49:57 AM by dcm1602 »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2000 on: January 09, 2015, 07:56:36 AM »
OK, so we're talking about welfare abuse. Good. That's not "people on welfare", that's thieves. Let's get our categorisation right here.

The point I'm making is that the characterisation of people on welfare as being layabouts living a life of luxury on your dime is unfair - welfare is barely enough to feed and clothe an individual. Someone who is on welfare and "decked out in the latest gear, new smartphone, etc" is not doing so with their legitimate welfare payments, they're doing it through illegitimate means, be it dealing, working cash jobs or defrauding the welfare system through claiming multiple payments. In that case your annoyance should be with people who are drug dealers, thieves or fraudsters, not with "people on welfare".
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2001 on: January 09, 2015, 08:13:56 AM »
OK, so we're talking about welfare abuse. Good. That's not "people on welfare", that's thieves. Let's get our categorisation right here.

The point I'm making is that the characterisation of people on welfare as being layabouts living a life of luxury on your dime is unfair - welfare is barely enough to feed and clothe an individual. Someone who is on welfare and "decked out in the latest gear, new smartphone, etc" is not doing so with their legitimate welfare payments, they're doing it through illegitimate means, be it dealing, working cash jobs or defrauding the welfare system through claiming multiple payments. In that case your annoyance should be with people who are drug dealers, thieves or fraudsters, not with "people on welfare".

It's a difference of semantics, but I agree with you.  Drug dealers, thieves, and fraudsters annoy me.  People using welfare to do that annoy me 1000 times more.  Of course they are thieves.  I have no issue at all with people on welfare that are using it to help them get by while trying to get on their feet again.  That's why it exists.  I have huge issue with people using it beyond what the intention of it is. 

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #2002 on: January 09, 2015, 08:19:02 AM »
It's a difference of semantics, but I agree with you.  Drug dealers, thieves, and fraudsters annoy me.  People using welfare to do that annoy me 1000 times more.  Of course they are thieves.  I have no issue at all with people on welfare that are using it to help them get by while trying to get on their feet again.  That's why it exists.  I have huge issue with people using it beyond what the intention of it is. 
This
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2003 on: January 09, 2015, 08:20:56 AM »
Also Puck drinking Zima at a bar.  Quit being a fag.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #2004 on: January 09, 2015, 08:32:35 AM »
Also Puck drinking Zima at a bar.  Quit being a fag.

Hey take pics, I would love to see my douchiness in action.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2005 on: January 09, 2015, 09:01:01 AM »
Hey take pics, I would love to see my douchiness in action.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #2006 on: January 09, 2015, 09:15:07 AM »

Anyone that has met me knows that pic is bullshit, you can donate my body to science fiction.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2007 on: January 09, 2015, 09:35:59 AM »
Anyone that has met me knows that pic is bullshit, you can donate my body to science fiction.

You are the cat at the bottom, taking crotch shot pics secretly.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2008 on: January 09, 2015, 10:34:37 AM »
People who can't drive in the snow. Here's an idea: if you're afraid of a few flakes falling--call in sick! Stay off the roads!
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2009 on: January 11, 2015, 12:28:53 PM »
Denis Leary's F150 ads.