Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513979 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1845 on: December 05, 2014, 07:03:45 PM »
Everyone around me is coughing and congested.  I'm the only one left healthy.  It's just a matter or time........
Now my son has a fever.  The walls are closing in on me.   Better prevent it with some alcohol.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Annoyances
« Reply #1846 on: December 06, 2014, 02:51:21 AM »
Christmas cards. Can everybody please just stop with this anachronistic foolishness? We're living in a technology age, there is absolutely zero need to buy and write and mail pieces of paper in order to send people Christmas wishes.

Meh, I kinda like it. It's an old relic from a different time. I neither give nor receive them, just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1847 on: December 06, 2014, 02:52:27 AM »

I don't get sick. Get your excrement together.

The only time I ever get sick is when it's completely my doing (basically hangover).

"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #1848 on: December 06, 2014, 08:21:00 AM »
I've been sick for the last two days. Gay

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1849 on: December 06, 2014, 09:57:09 AM »
I've been sick for the last two days. Gay

JFIF, this is 2014. Only in the less enlightened corners of our society is it still thought of as being a sickness; good for you for admitting it. We always knew anyway.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1850 on: December 06, 2014, 10:34:46 AM »
Sounds like you guys all got Ebola

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1851 on: December 06, 2014, 10:51:02 AM »
Christmas cards. Can everybody please just stop with this anachronistic foolishness? We're living in a technology age, there is absolutely zero need to buy and write and mail pieces of paper in order to send people Christmas wishes.

Bah humbug! Why do you hate God and Jesus? I can save ya, I can turn that darkness you live in, into the light!

Btw being sick is terrible but it's even worse when you're studying for an evidence final. My throat's on fire and my nose keeps trying to shove snot into the back of my throat if i don't blow into a tissue every 20 seconds. I got into a sneezing fit in the library and was met with about 10 icy glares (not one freaking God bless you. manners?!?!!) so I'm studying from home which is always a great idea when I have the distractions staring right at me. And on top of that I'm trying to learn about a rule that basically has 20 exceptions and then exceptions to those exceptions. freak off hearsay.

Johnny just to clarify, the second part was extreme sarcasm and the third was taken directly from a Hulk Hogan promo when he's getting ready to take on the Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania 6. Although, I actually like the whole practice of sending and receiving Christmas cards. EXCEPT from people that insist on giving you a freaking list of bullet points as to what happened in 2014. "Suzie got into Seton Hall! Ted bought a pre-owned Daewoo Llanos!" Put that excrement on social media when it happens cause IDGAF.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1852 on: December 06, 2014, 10:59:53 AM »
Christmas Cards are just so damn impersonal.  They're like an even less personal precursor to the narcissism of Facebook, which I've been guilty of in the past: "here's how awesome my family is.  If you're not us, feel bad about yourself!"  I actually considered it relatively harmless until I heard about a neighbor of mine growing up.  Her husband is well known and loved, so they get tons of Christmas cards every year.  Hundreds.  Their son suffered from mental illness and took his own life last year.  For her, the act of opening cards was too much and too painful.  There were absolutely no personal messages, which is normal, but not one "Sorry this must be tough", etc.  Again, not something anyone does.  It was all smiling Christmas card photos of happy families all together and they just reminded her of how broken hers is.  I'd imagine that happens to a lot of people.  They get those cards showing everything all merry and bright with no personalization and it's a reminder of how much worse off they are.

So yeah.  freak Christmas cards.  At least Facebook doesn't force itself into your mailbox.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1853 on: December 06, 2014, 11:52:29 AM »
Bah humbug! Why do you hate God and Jesus? I can save ya, I can turn that darkness you live in, into the light!

Btw being sick is terrible but it's even worse when you're studying for an evidence final. My throat's on fire and my nose keeps trying to shove snot into the back of my throat if i don't blow into a tissue every 20 seconds. I got into a sneezing fit in the library and was met with about 10 icy glares (not one freaking God bless you. manners?!?!!) so I'm studying from home which is always a great idea when I have the distractions staring right at me. And on top of that I'm trying to learn about a rule that basically has 20 exceptions and then exceptions to those exceptions. freak off hearsay.

Johnny just to clarify, the second part was extreme sarcasm and the third was taken directly from a Hulk Hogan promo when he's getting ready to take on the Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania 6. Although, I actually like the whole practice of sending and receiving Christmas cards. EXCEPT from people that insist on giving you a freaking list of bullet points as to what happened in 2014. "Suzie got into Seton Hall! Ted bought a pre-owned Daewoo Llanos!" Put that excrement on social media when it happens cause IDGAF.

...how much Adderall are you on right now?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1854 on: December 06, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »

I am not in evidence class but I am sick as a dog trying to a put a final project together that's massive and it's late and I am getting docked 5% for every day it's late.....this sucks major derriere. Perfect timing to be sick.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #1855 on: December 06, 2014, 04:36:45 PM »
I am not in evidence class but I am sick as a dog trying to a put a final project together that's massive and it's late and I am getting docked 5% for every day it's late.....this sucks major derriere. Perfect timing to be sick.

The weather here was excrement all week too.  Group hug?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1856 on: December 06, 2014, 04:48:15 PM »
Bathtub shopping, all afternoon. It's not as exciting as it sounds. And the freaking things are expensive.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1857 on: December 07, 2014, 11:04:40 PM »

Waiting. Been here since 11, still 50 fuckers ahead.

"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1858 on: December 08, 2014, 12:15:17 AM »
The freaking screener of Theory of Everything didn't come with an option to turn on subtitles.  freaking Whiplash had the option for subtitles and I have to try to make out everything Stephen Hawking says?

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1859 on: December 08, 2014, 12:17:18 AM »
freaking Whiplash

just watch this

incredible
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away