Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514011 times)

Ignatius J Reilly

Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1680 on: November 03, 2014, 09:34:15 AM »

He was initially. He thinks he is the worlds greatest salesman. I do the same amount of sales volume. To be honest, I am out of here, I am going to move to New York in the next 6-8 months and this guy was a thorn in my side for 6 years. Once I am out of here, I am done with the vast majority of poisonous relationships in my life.

At least you'll still have us to poison you.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1681 on: November 03, 2014, 09:40:21 AM »
What're you gonna do for a living?

Anything, I will shovel doghshit if I have to. It's more preferable to what I am doing now.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1682 on: November 03, 2014, 09:40:31 AM »
At least you'll still have us to poison you.

Hahahh very true.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1683 on: November 03, 2014, 10:57:19 AM »
I've been waiting for a delivery all morning, and in the 5 minutes I take a excrement that god damned delivery man comes, knocks once and leaves. fuckkkkk

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1684 on: November 03, 2014, 10:58:36 AM »
People are so reliant on GPS on their phone these days it's astounding

I was catching a ride upstate with my brother in law and he was following his iPhone directions, we were on the highway in Queens heading right to the bridge that would take us over the river and at the last second he takes the exit before the bridge and starts going east, towards nothing in particular. Then the phone told him to double back towards that bridge after we had gone a couple miles. At that point in the ride I wasn't sure if he knew what he was doing yet, but by the end of the trip it was like this:

BIL: *puts on left blinker*

Me: "No."

BIL: "But it sa-"

Me: "No, go straight."

Chrebet86

• Eric Smith
« Reply #1685 on: November 05, 2014, 03:42:33 PM »

People are so reliant on GPS on their phone these days it's astounding

I just look at a map before I head somewhere. I find following the signs easier and more rewarding than following set directions.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1686 on: November 06, 2014, 06:32:07 AM »
My left earbud died.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1687 on: November 06, 2014, 07:05:33 AM »

My left earbud died.

For some reason I read that as airbud.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1688 on: November 06, 2014, 09:32:42 AM »
For some reason I read that as airbud.

Those movies in and of themselves are a massive annoyance. ANd my god damned kid loves them. oh my goddddd

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1689 on: November 06, 2014, 09:33:42 AM »
Those movies in and of themselves are a massive annoyance. ANd my god damned kid loves them. oh my goddddd

It's 2014, how did you let that happen? Airbud isn't exactly in the zeitgeist.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1690 on: November 06, 2014, 09:33:52 AM »
My left earbud died.

I spent $40 bucks on a pair 2 weeks ago. Monday the left earbud popped off and the 2 little wires it hangs by broke off. I brought it to the store and they refused to refund or exchange, even after I made a god damned scene.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1691 on: November 06, 2014, 09:34:55 AM »
It's 2014, how did you let that happen? Airbud isn't exactly in the zeitgeist.

They're all on Netflix, and my kid can get on Netflix on his own from the PS3, so he flipped it on one day while I was taking a excrement and has been addicted ever since. I've offered toys and candy to turn it off, but he's steadfast.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1692 on: November 06, 2014, 09:39:47 AM »
I spent $40 bucks on a pair 2 weeks ago. Monday the left earbud popped off and the 2 little wires it hangs by broke off. I brought it to the store and they refused to refund or exchange, even after I made a god damned scene.

I've had mine for about 2 years, I think I paid around the same amount. They're Sennheisers and I've been pretty happy with them.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1693 on: November 06, 2014, 09:40:07 AM »

Amazon sells decent Panasonic ones for about $8.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1694 on: November 06, 2014, 10:00:16 AM »

this week, on at the movies with MBGreen, he will review the Air Bud series in its entireity.

Air Bud - Instant classic.  kids love it, grouchy old men like IATA hate it, so you know it's good. 5 stars.

Air Bud: Golden Receiver - the highly anticipated sequel that turned this series into a household franchise. the Wayne Chrebet of football dogs. Air Bud is back, in a big way. 5 honks.

Air Bud: World Pup - freak soccer movies

Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch - did not see, but I would rate it somewhere in the range between Field of Dreams and Major League, but with better character development and more laughs.

Air Bud: Spikes Back - Dissappointing finale to the series. Air Bud finishes his vaunted professional sports career as a volleyball player? Also not very realistic as a dog would not make for a great front court prescence. Also did not see this one. 5 stars.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about