Author Topic: authentic jerseys from china?  (Read 2928 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
authentic jerseys from china?
« on: March 20, 2014, 03:58:43 PM »
anyone know any sites that work right now? im itching for a couple new jerseys.

Ignatius J Reilly

Re: authentic jerseys from china?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 03:59:36 PM »
I haven't used them in a while, but last I heard the NFL was cracking down, so shipments were prone to confiscation.  May be different in Canada, though.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 03:59:53 PM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 06:48:02 PM »
HeyIATAgofuckyourself.com
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 08:35:40 PM »
I haven't used them in a while, but last I heard the NFL was cracking down, so shipments were prone to confiscation.  May be different in Canada, though.

Customs in general is cracking down on counterfeit chinese stuff.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 10:16:57 PM »
You can get actual authentic NFL Jets T-shirts for five bucks at Sports Experts in Ottawa, I saw them at the weekend. They say "Tebow 15" on the back, though.

They also had a Jets technical shirt on sale at 40% off. I bought it, because once I've done this Ironman my next target is to push my marathon time to run a Boston qualifying time, and when I do I want to run the Boston Marathon in a Jets shirt.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 10:19:53 PM »
You can get actual authentic NFL Jets T-shirts for five bucks at Sports Experts in Ottawa, I saw them at the weekend. They say "Tebow 15" on the back, though.

They also had a Jets technical shirt on sale at 40% off. I bought it, because once I've done this Ironman my next target is to push my marathon time to run a Boston qualifying time, and when I do I want to run the Boston Marathon in a Jets shirt.

Ha, that's awesome.

I don't care for jerseys, but I don't mind the occasional Jets gear. The black/green stuff looks pretty cool, but I'm not a fan of green on clothing in general.
"Wrong!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 11:52:02 PM »
Bump this tmrw I can get you a link then

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 10:47:16 AM »

Have you ever run a marathon the size of Boston?  Enjoy walking for the first 3 miles.  It is quite the event though.  I used to go yearly when my dad was running it.  We had it worked out so that I could work 3 of his water stops by hopping the subway in between.  Watching people collapse going up 'heartbreak hill' was always entertaining.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 11:04:27 AM »
Walking for the first three miles? I refuse to believe that it's that badly organised. Yes, I've run in events that size and while you're walking to get to the start line and the first few hundred metres are pretty jammed up, I've never run in an event where you have to walk any part due to crowd congestion other than the finish at the Sporting Life 10K in Toronto, which is less of a race and more of a fun run.

Maybe the non-qualifiers at the back of the Boston field jam up a bit, but I refuse to believe that a field of experienced marathon runners, the vast majority of whom have had to run sub 3:30 just to qualify, would be walking for three miles at the start due to congestion.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 11:41:05 AM »
Walking for the first three miles? I refuse to believe that it's that badly organised. Yes, I've run in events that size and while you're walking to get to the start line and the first few hundred metres are pretty jammed up, I've never run in an event where you have to walk any part due to crowd congestion other than the finish at the Sporting Life 10K in Toronto, which is less of a race and more of a fun run.

Maybe the non-qualifiers at the back of the Boston field jam up a bit, but I refuse to believe that a field of experienced marathon runners, the vast majority of whom have had to run sub 3:30 just to qualify, would be walking for three miles at the start due to congestion.

Refuse all you want man.  My dad tends to be middle of the pack in qualifying, and he would end up walking 1-2 miles.  Part of it is getting to the starting line in the first place, but once you cross the line there is still a ton of congestion.  Of course back in those days the race was drawing 100K runners if you include the folks that didn't qualify.  More recently it looks like about 30K qualify, which is still a ton of people considering how narrow the streets are there.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 01:16:59 PM »
Bump this tmrw I can get you a link then

bump
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 01:21:46 PM »
I've had decent luck with jerseys from china

Mariano Rivera Yankees
Patrick Ewing Knicks
Vince Carter Raptors
Michael Jordan USA
Shaquille ONeal Magic

Never had an issue with quality. I can tell they are bootleg, but the jersey material an the patches are all legit and they look authentic if you're not looking at it closely. From 3 different websites, all domains which have expired since.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 02:58:22 PM »
I think Tara Jersey still exist. I checked it last night. Believe that's the yuki Jersey people that have had like 50 different websites over the years

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 05:57:54 PM »
 Yea tarajersey is good

Tags: