Author Topic: From the River to the Sea  (Read 10454 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: From the River to the Sea
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2023, 12:09:27 AM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2023, 12:39:57 AM »
https://warisboring.com/israel-accused-of-using-white-phosphorus-in-gaza/

Yup, absolutely nothing. Definitely not a sustained air assault that has killed 1,500 Palestinian civilians. But hey, their tanks aren't fast enough to reach the city yet so whatever.

The white phosphorus has not been validated by a single credible source.

If it's legit, and its used in an illegal manner Israel will have to answer for it.

But the only source for this has been a whatsapp group chat from HRW (not to mention the stuffs legal for uses like illumination ie the US extensively used it in Iraq/Afghanistan) and some Palestinian guy who works for amnesty international that verified it by watching a video online.

Make no mistake bad excrement is gonna happen, Israel is going to kill civilians.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 12:52:46 AM by dcm1602 »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2023, 12:46:18 AM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-rcna120252

Yea that's a measured response.

Good source

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/world/70-people-mostly-women-and-children-killed-in-israeli-strikes-on-gazas-fleeing-convoys-hamas-says

Your source is literally Hamas

Meanwhile

The Israeli Defense Forces denied responsibility for the deadly blast, saying there was no indication they were behind it.

But yeah I'm trusting the guys who raped a bunch of little girls, while murdering grandma's and babies
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 12:50:20 AM by dcm1602 »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2023, 01:52:01 AM »
https://citizenevidence.org/2023/10/13/israel-opt-identifying-the-israeli-armys-use-of-white-phosphorus-in-gaza/

Amnesty International said Friday that photos and video verified by the organization's Crisis Evidence Lab "indicate that Israel has been using white phosphorus ammunition" in densely populated civilian areas of Gaza.

Guess AI can go freak itself, too. It's OK, everyone, some guy said it wasn't valid on the internet.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2023, 02:07:36 AM »
https://citizenevidence.org/2023/10/13/israel-opt-identifying-the-israeli-armys-use-of-white-phosphorus-in-gaza/

Guess AI can go freak itself, too. It's OK, everyone, some guy said it wasn't valid on the internet.

I mentioned AI in my post

Regardless type google white phosphorus Israel, everything either links to random Arabic websites, or the HRW/AI articles based on testimony from Palestinians in Gaza.

You know how the media digs these days, if Israel is unlawfully using white phosphorus to kill civilians the whole world will know and be reporting on it.

Right now you have very limited very biased sources. It probably doesn't help that the claims are like 3-4-5 days old and you haven't seen a single big ticket media outlet verify the claim.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2023, 02:39:13 AM »
https://warisboring.com/israel-accused-of-using-white-phosphorus-in-gaza/

Yup, absolutely nothing. Definitely not a sustained air assault that has killed 1,500 Palestinian civilians. But hey, their tanks aren't fast enough to reach the city yet so whatever.

Please explain how this random accusation is tantamount to ethnic cleansing. Don't move the goalposts now.

"Their tanks aren't fast enough" lol do you realize how big this area is

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2023, 07:05:36 AM »
Please explain how this random accusation is tantamount to ethnic cleansing. Don't move the goalposts now.

It's freaking ridiculous. 

I'll say it again.  Say whatever you want about Israel vs Palestine politically.  I don't care.  But stop giving genocidal terrorists and their followers excuses.

It's not acceptable for jews to have to be afraid for their lives throughout the world because of bomb threats, stabbings, and assault. Any other race, ethnicity or religion would have support.  The kids in SFDs preschool have nothing to do with Israel or Palestine.

Imagine if people around the world started to call for the death of all Roman catholics because Russia bombed ukraine.  Roman catholics being afraid to go outside.  Their churches afraid of having service.  That is literally what this is.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 07:07:33 AM by insanity »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2023, 07:11:15 AM »
The Global Imam Council, which represents 1,470 Muslim Imams around the world condemned Hamas' terrorist attack on Israel and endorsed a "fatwa" against the terror organization.

The GIC, based in Najaf, Iraq, condemned Hamas' October 7 attack last week, declaring that it stands "with the Jewish people in their struggle against ISIS-like Islamist terrorism carried out by Hamas."

"The Global Imams Council (GIC), our members, and the 800+ communities led by our Imams worldwide, abide by the Fatwa issued against Hamas by The Islamic Fatwa Council on 9 March, 2023, charging Hamas with corruption and crimes against humanity; forbidding Muslims from supporting, donating to, joining or praying for the terrorist organization. The GIC is proud to have proposed the Fatwa against Hamas to The Islamic Fatwa Council, and contributed to its Resolution Document that outlines the Islamic legal charges against Hamas," the group wrote in a statement.

The GIC went on to condemn the "extremist and violent rhetoric" used by pro-Palestinian and pro-Hamas protesters in the U.S. and Europe.

Tens of thousands of pro-Palestinian protesters took to the streets in the U.K. and Australia this weekend, with many shouting slogans in favor of killing Jewish people.

You know it's bad when the Global Imam Council is more supportive of the Jewish people than all these freaking college kids

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2023, 07:19:00 AM »
And just in case you thought jews were being overly dramatic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/fear-in-berlin-as-star-of-david-scrawled-at-entrances-of-buildings-where-jews-reside/amp/

We've seen this happen before and we are not going to let it happen again.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2023, 10:00:42 AM »
https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1713346124331778361?t=2XEiko2UA2OF1AUGedkaXA&s=19

Looking forward to Skynet using Iron Beam to fry us like bacon in a few years.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2023, 10:22:35 AM »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2023, 02:36:08 PM »

The definition of ethnic cleansing:

a purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas[\quote]

Dropping leaflets telling people that they'll die unless they flee is 100% an ethnic cleansing tactic. Building up and promising a massive military offensive in a predominantly civilian area is 100% an ethnic cleansing tactic.

Using white phosphorus rounds to target on-ground infrastructure and people is a war crime.

Hamas is not the Palestinian Authority government and they are not the Palestinian people but Israel's tactics are the same fucked up logic as OEF/OIF which will just lead to a larger base of support for other terrorist groups and act as a recruiting tool for Hamas like OIF led to the rise of ISIS/L.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2023, 02:38:35 PM »

I mentioned AI in my post

Regardless type google white phosphorus Israel, everything either links to random Arabic websites, or the HRW/AI articles based on testimony from Palestinians in Gaza.

You know how the media digs these days, if Israel is unlawfully using white phosphorus to kill civilians the whole world will know and be reporting on it.

Right now you have very limited very biased sources. It probably doesn't help that the claims are like 3-4-5 days old and you haven't seen a single big ticket media outlet verify the claim.

DCM: freak eyewitness sources.

Random Arabic websites like:
-The Hill
-Time
-The Washington Post
-The Guardian
-NBC News
-CBS News

It's almost like mainstream media has gone through, vetted the sources, and then cited them.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2023, 02:47:18 PM »
The definition of ethnic cleansing:

a purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas[\quote]

Dropping leaflets telling people that they'll die unless they flee is 100% an ethnic cleansing tactic. Building up and promising a massive military offensive in a predominantly civilian area is 100% an ethnic cleansing tactic.

Using white phosphorus rounds to target on-ground infrastructure and people is a war crime.

Hamas is not the Palestinian Authority government and they are not the Palestinian people but Israel's tactics are the same fucked up logic as OEF/OIF which will just lead to a larger base of support for other terrorist groups and act as a recruiting tool for Hamas like OIF led to the rise of ISIS/L.

So if Israel recklessly bombs at Hamas targets, it's a war crime endangering civilian life. If Israel warns civilians and gives them time to get out of areas it's going to bomb, it's ethnic cleansing. If it fires missiles into built up areas, it's a war crime. If it tells people to leave the built up areas prior to bombing, it's also a war crime. If it attacks Northern Gaza while people are there it's ethnic targeting. If it tells those people to get out so they don't get bombed it's ethnic cleansing.

The entire 30k population of Sderot in Southern Israel has now evacuated due to the ongoing threat of Hamas rockets launched from Gaza and potential further attacks. Is that also ethnic cleansing?

I'm going to ask you again. What do you think is a fair response by Israel to Hamas's attack? How would you recover the hostages? Or is the only allowable response to do nothing, which would only encourage future attacks and kidnappings by Hamas terrorists? All I see from people bitching about the response is bitching, and nothing about what should actually be done.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2023, 02:59:26 PM »
Yes. Attacking heavily populated civilian areas with wide-spread destruction guaranteed to end in mass civilian deaths is wrong regardless of whether or not you warn people first.

Historically hostage negotiations are the most reliable way of recovering them and "We do not negotiate with terrorists" is historically a lie.The US has negotiated with every hostage taker it has dealt with.

A SpecWar/Intel operation provides the least amount of risk to the general population, aside from the recent attacks Israel's intel service has been top tier, especially when operating on an offensive basis. The main drawback is that these ops usually fail because hostages are frequently moved to keep their location obscured or executed when the operation is tipped off and moving them isn't an option.

Guess which two scenarios would also be likely if a massive armored/infantry column was headed to the location. excrement the current air strikes would already be incentive enough to move them to a more secure location and split them up to retain the higher number of them in case any one location falls.

What should actually be done is for Israel to end it's apartheid state government treatment towards the Palestinians. As horrific as the Hamas attack was, it was a symptom.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 03:01:03 PM by CatoTheElder »

Tags: