Author Topic: Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 2015)  (Read 15906 times)

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 2015)
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2015, 03:23:44 PM »
http://youtu.be/JAUoeqvedMo

Trailer 3

Wow, finally catch a glimpse of Vision. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2015, 03:39:10 PM »

Wow, finally catch a glimpse of Vision.

I missed that. Timestamp?

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2015, 04:08:27 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2015, 04:09:27 PM »
I don't know how I missed that. I think I stopped watching when the title came up.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2015, 06:51:11 PM »
Nobody talking about the avengers at all? I thought it was pretty good. Glad I avoided the hype train as much as possible so the big character reveal near the middle was unexpected.

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2015, 07:06:11 PM »
Nobody talking about the avengers at all? I thought it was pretty good. Glad I avoided the hype train as much as possible so the big character reveal near the middle was unexpected.

It was good, not as good as cap 2 or guardians but not bad. It was all over the place at times and got confusing.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2015, 07:47:03 PM »

SPOILERS

We liked it a lot.  My son shouted (loud whisper) HULKBUSTER ARMOR!  Then later got all excited when they were building Vision and whispered "it's Vision!  Daddy it's Vision!"  When he actually emerged, a woman behind us goes "Now who's that?" And the guy right behind us says "I don't know.  Some dude named Vision.  Ask that kid."

The only stilted part was with Hawkeye, and even that was more effective than it could have been.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2015, 07:48:42 PM »

It was good, not as good as cap 2 or guardians but not bad. It was all over the place at times and got confusing.

I didn't get any sense of confusion, and it's tough to compare to the other two.  Cap 2 was tighter because it was focused on one character, and Guardians was just plain fun.  I thought this was just about as good as it could have been.

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2015, 08:22:43 PM »
Vision was the best part of the movie and was underutilized. Quicksilver didn't get as much screen time using his powers as he could have. Overall I loved it, more so then the first Avengers.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2015, 08:47:46 AM »
SPOILERS

We liked it a lot.  My son shouted (loud whisper) HULKBUSTER ARMOR!  Then later got all excited when they were building Vision and whispered "it's Vision!  Daddy it's Vision!"  When he actually emerged, a woman behind us goes "Now who's that?" And the guy right behind us says "I don't know.  Some dude named Vision.  Ask that kid."

The only stilted part was with Hawkeye, and even that was more effective than it could have been.

ALSO SPOILERS:

The hulk armor was cool as hell, I don't really know much about the comics son had never even heard of it before.

Same thing with The Vision, I had no idea he was even a character in the universe so I actually thought Cap was gonna freak it up for Tony and kick off what ultimately leads to Civil War.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2015, 01:14:02 PM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2015, 02:23:18 PM »
SPOILERS

As soon as the Iron Man/Hulk fight started my 7yo and me started whispering "Hulkbuster! Hulkbuster!" and nudging each other.

The only part that even remotely compared to his excitement was when the Helicarrier appeared.

No question we loved this movie. If you go to the movies to watch stuff blow up it was great.

ALSO SPOILERS:

The hulk armor was cool as hell, I don't really know much about the comics son had never even heard of it before.

Same thing with The Vision, I had no idea he was even a character in the universe so I actually thought Cap was gonna freak it up for Tony and kick off what ultimately leads to Civil War.

I'm itching to find out what the firestarter is for Civil War. I'm assuming it'll be quite different from the comic series. And will it end the same as the comics?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tags: movies marvel