Author Topic: Mike Lombardi replaced by Ray Farmer as Browns GM  (Read 4465 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Mike Lombardi replaced by Ray Farmer as Browns GM
« on: February 11, 2014, 09:11:51 AM »
Cleveland removes mike Lombardi as gm and names ray farmer his replacement.

Haslem Was embarrassed how browns were a joke in January. Loooool

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 09:16:03 AM by IATA »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Mike Lombardi replaced by Ray Farmer as Browns GM
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 09:14:22 AM »
Cleveland removes mike Lombardi as gm and names ray farmer his replacement.

Was embarrassed how browns were a joke in January. Loooool

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 09:16:05 AM »
Joe Banner is gone as well.

Obviously the way they arrived at this point was a bit of a clusterfuck, but Farmer could turn out to be alright.

I hope this doesn't hurt Mike Pettine though.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 09:21:55 AM by Badger »

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 09:24:02 AM »
freak Mike Pettine.  freak Cleveland.  freak The Browns.

klaximilian

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 09:33:28 AM »
That's too damn funny. freak Lombardi.

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 09:46:16 AM »
I want to see Lombardi go back to his seat on NFLN and explain his retardation.

Because there is zero journalism on NFLN, and it's one giant circlejerk, they will agree with everything he says.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 10:15:40 AM »

^^^^This all day long.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 10:39:49 AM »
This is awesome.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 10:43:21 AM »
Before Haslam gets hauled off to jail, he's gonna have a press conference to say freak you cleveland.....did you really think a Steelers fan would try to help you win?

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 11:15:13 AM »
I'm gonna send an application to the Browns. Ill gladly work for 6 months and get fired to collect the remainder of my contract.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 11:34:34 AM »

Pretty much this.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 12:05:07 PM »
There's no LolBrowns thread so I will put this here, omg I can't believe this was really an article:

Cleveland Browns: Why Roll the Dice on Johnny Manziel when Tim Tebow is Available?

Cleveland Browns: Why Roll the Dice on Johnny Manziel when Tim Tebow is Available?
Yahoo Contributor Network
By Shaun Heidrick 1 hour ago

COMMENTARY | The Cleveland Browns are looking to make a name for themselves this offseason, that much seems sure.

The Browns' reported infatuation with Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel seems to prove that point. Cleveland's front office is so in love with Manziel that it has been reported that the Browns are willing to trade up in the 2014 NFL Draft to acquire him.

All this is interesting, because talent-wise, many folks do not believe that Manziel is the most talented quarterback in the draft. He is almost certainly behind Louisville signal-caller Teddy Bridgewater from a talent standpoint, and Blake Bortles of Central Florida might be more NFL-ready than Manziel, as well.

Knowing this, one has to wonder why the Browns are so high on Manziel. It almost seems that Cleveland's front office is more interested in style over substance, so to speak. It could also be that the notoriety that comes from having Manziel on the roster would help the Browns form the identity that they have lacked in recent years.

If that's the case, then maybe the Browns should go a different route in acquiring the player that will give this franchise an identity, because there is certainly one free agent that could do that -- Tim Tebow.

While Manziel presumably counts down the days to his likely top-five selection in the draft, Tebow is busy doing everything he can to prove that he still has what it takes to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. Tebow would give the Browns an identity for sure, and let's face it, the risk that the Browns would be taking in signing him is far less than the risk associated with Manziel.

Acquiring Tebow would be far more cost-effective for the Browns, as they could sign him to a non-guaranteed contract. Manziel, on the other hand, would likely be guaranteed to make $20-plus million before ever playing a single down in the NFL.

Either player would bring a lot of national attention to the Browns, of that there is little doubt. Manziel or Tebow jerseys would both sell at a high rate, but in my opinion the Browns might be smarter to take their chances with a player that is older, wiser, and quite frankly might just want it more at this point.

Shaun Heidrick is a Yahoo Contributor who has followed the Cleveland Browns for over 25 years.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2014, 12:45:46 PM »
There's no LolBrowns thread so I will put this here, omg I can't believe this was really an article:

It's not. It's the yahoo contributor network, which means anyone can write it. just like the original format of bleacher report

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 01:34:40 PM »
that same excrement-for-brains "writer" published this a mere 5 days ago, about how the Browns HAD to pick a QB.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cleveland-browns-pass-selecting-quarterback-no-4-pick-155200951--nfl.html

he's an idiot.
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/1737874/shaun_heidrick.html

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 01:54:25 PM »
hahahahahahha the greatest tard face I've ever seen.

Tags: browns