Author Topic: Assorted 2022 NFL Mock Drafts  (Read 61917 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Assorted 2022 NFL Mock Drafts
« Reply #1080 on: April 07, 2022, 11:48:55 AM »
Because our LBs suck

Lil Quincy gonna bite your dick off for dat.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #1081 on: April 09, 2022, 09:58:54 AM »
Chad Reuter's latest 4 rounder...has the Jets trading all over the board.  I think i counted 3 trades involving them.

https://www.nfl.com/news/four-round-2022-nfl-mock-draft-2-0-skylar-thompson-only-qb-selected-in-round-4

9. Sauce Gardner
15. Drake London
27. Nakobe Dean
38. Arnold Ebiketie
69. HB - Zamir White
83. OG - Sean Rhyan

Trade details:

-Jets trade back to 9 with Seattle....Jets get #9, Seattle's 2023 1st rounder and their 2022 5th for the #4 and one of the Jets 2022 4th rounders

-Philly gives up their 3rd and 5th round picks to move up to 10 and the Jets move back to 15.

-Jets trade up to the Bucs at 27....giving up #35, a 4th and 5th round picks
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 10:10:08 AM by MBGreen »
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1082 on: April 09, 2022, 10:36:25 AM »
To me the value of the Philly trade and TB trade don’t properly align, if that’s all we get to drop back to 15 I’d assume a cheaper trade up to 27.

If we walked away with Sauce, London, Dean and a 2023 1 on night one I’m not sure how anyone could complain
Need a new one for a new board...

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1083 on: April 10, 2022, 12:23:15 PM »
Random questions:

What receivers would you consider a bargain or at least solid at 10 if still there?

What players are no doubters for the Jets at 4 if still there? Not "ehh I guess so", but ones that make you fist pump.

Would you rather stay at 35 and 38 or package both to move back into the middle of the 1st round?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1084 on: April 10, 2022, 01:32:59 PM »

Random questions:

What receivers would you consider a bargain or at least solid at 10 if still there?

What players are no doubters for the Jets at 4 if still there? Not "ehh I guess so", but ones that make you fist pump.

Would you rather stay at 35 and 38 or package both to move back into the middle of the 1st round?

1. Wilson and Williams

2. Hutch and KT

3. It depends who we got with 4 and 10 and who is falling into the mid-first. E.g. we don't take a WR with our first 2 picks and Williams is falling.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1085 on: April 10, 2022, 01:59:04 PM »

1. Wilson and Williams

2. Hutch and KT

3. It depends who we got with 4 and 10 and who is falling into the mid-first. E.g. we don't take a WR with our first 2 picks and Williams is falling.
London at 10?

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1086 on: April 10, 2022, 04:28:27 PM »
London at 10?
I would be really disappointed. I don’t see how he’s going to be anything but a solid contributor at best in the league. I can’t see the logic of passing on Jameo or Wilson for him.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1087 on: April 10, 2022, 06:50:12 PM »

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1088 on: April 10, 2022, 07:40:21 PM »
I don't love any of the WRs at 10. I'm fine taking them there because we need another WR. But all of them have flaws that make me a little leery of taking them. I'd love to be able to trade down and get whichever WR slips to the teens or early 20's, but obviously we would need to find a trading partner.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #1089 on: April 10, 2022, 07:52:35 PM »
I don't love any of the WRs at 10. I'm fine taking them there because we need another WR. But all of them have flaws that make me a little leery of taking them. I'd love to be able to trade down and get whichever WR slips to the teens or early 20's, but obviously we would need to find a trading partner.
Jameson Williams and Garrett Wilson are solid picks for 10

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1090 on: April 10, 2022, 08:10:55 PM »
I'm fine with Williams, Wilson or London at 10. None of them are major reaches at 10, and they fill a need that we need to fill.

But if I'm just ranking the best 10 players in the draft, none of them are in there for me.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1091 on: April 10, 2022, 08:16:53 PM »
are they? Or are we talking ourselves into that because we want a WR so badly?

Someone far better at this than me should do this exercise, perhaps H or Cane will indulge us.

As prospects order the following players, which I believe is all the 1st round WRs from the past two classes, plus top guys this year, and our own Elijah Moore

Garrett Wilson
Drake London
Treylon Burks
Jameson Williams
Chris Olave
Jamarr Chase
Jaylen Waddle
DeVonta Smith
Kadarius Toney
Elijah Moore
Henry Ruggs
Jerry Jeudy
Ceedee Lamb
Justin Jefferson
Jalen Reagor
Brandon Ayiuk

For me I think all 3 from last year, Ruggs and CeeDee come before anybody from this class. I also really liked Jefferson but never thought he’d be this outstanding. I feel like Jeudy is also ahead of this years crop as well. Then I’d say Jameson Williams is next.

Is a guy that might be WR8 over the past couple classes of guys actually worth pick ten? I get the top of this class is overall weaker than the past few years, but to me if you can get back from 10 and pick up picks for this year and next, I think you are better off than taking a wr at 10.
Need a new one for a new board...

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #1092 on: April 10, 2022, 08:26:23 PM »

Someone far better at this than me should do this exercise, perhaps H or Cane will indulge us.

As prospects order the following players, which I believe is all the 1st round WRs from the past two classes, plus top guys this year, and our own Elijah Moore

Garrett Wilson
Drake London
Treylon Burks
Jameson Williams
Chris Olave
Jamarr Chase
Jaylen Waddle
DeVonta Smith
Kadarius Toney
Elijah Moore
Henry Ruggs
Jerry Jeudy
Ceedee Lamb
Justin Jefferson
Jalen Reagor
Brandon Ayiuk

For me I think all 3 from last year, Ruggs and CeeDee come before anybody from this class. I also really liked Jefferson but never thought he’d be this outstanding. I feel like Jeudy is also ahead of this years crop as well. Then I’d say Jameson Williams is next.

Is a guy that might be WR8 over the past couple classes of guys actually worth pick ten? I get the top of this class is overall weaker than the past few years, but to me if you can get back from 10 and pick up picks for this year and next, I think you are better off than taking a wr at 10.
I rewatched Alabama vs Georgia...we need (not want, "need") to draft Jameson Williams.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1093 on: April 10, 2022, 08:30:26 PM »

I don't love any of the WRs at 10. I'm fine taking them there because we need another WR. But all of them have flaws that make me a little leery of taking them. I'd love to be able to trade down and get a worse WR

FTFY

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1094 on: April 10, 2022, 09:11:21 PM »

Garrett Wilson
Drake London
Treylon Burks
Jameson Williams
Chris Olave
Jamarr Chase
Jaylen Waddle
DeVonta Smith
Kadarius Toney
Elijah Moore
Henry Ruggs
Jerry Jeudy
Ceedee Lamb
Justin Jefferson
Jalen Reagor
Brandon Ayiuk

I get the idea of what you’re saying, but I think you’d get a wide variety of answers for that ranking and you have to factor in the relative strength of each draft.  Like I could see someone rank them above Devonta and Waddle, but below JJ. I don’t know if that has any affect on my perception of their value because each draft is so different.

I think both Wilson and Williams among the top 10-15 players in the class. I’d personally only say that I think that 8 guys are absolutely higher than either Jameo or Garrett (Neal, IK, Aidan, KT, JJ, Walker, Sauce, Hamilton). If we’re in a spot where we have them on the board at 10 and we really like one of them, I’d draft him there and not mess around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags: