Author Topic: The Jets Beat  (Read 40314 times)

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
Re: The Jets Beat
« Reply #390 on: April 29, 2022, 12:14:42 PM »
DJ Bien-Aime
@Djbienaime
·
15h
Ima be honest I didn't do a pre write up on anyone lmaooooooo. Sounded like work

fixed

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #391 on: April 29, 2022, 12:15:38 PM »
It's like the NYDN plucked Manish's replacement from FinHeaven.....journalism experience not required.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #392 on: April 30, 2022, 01:09:50 AM »
"congratulation uhhhh breece. how do it feel to be drafted by uhhhh jets?"

hey it bean
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #393 on: April 30, 2022, 04:51:53 AM »

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #394 on: May 06, 2022, 08:52:31 AM »
Dick Cimini was just on NFL radio on SXM and man that dude just loves being a pessimist. I mean I get it, covering this team as long as he has, it makes sense, but even after this draft (which he graciously gave JD an A for) to say we're still at the bottom of the AFC seems extreme.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #395 on: May 06, 2022, 09:09:33 AM »
Dick Cimini was just on NFL radio on SXM and man that dude just loves being a pessimist. I mean I get it, covering this team as long as he has, it makes sense, but even after this draft (which he graciously gave JD an A for) to say we're still at the bottom of the AFC seems extreme.

On one hand, i get it...we still have to prove it on the field. Until we start winning, we're not going to get the benefit of the doubt.

On the other hand...optimism is more fun.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #396 on: May 06, 2022, 09:16:14 AM »

I didn't hear the interview, but I would agree that we are at the bottom part of the AFC.  Not the very bottom, but probably the bottom 1/3.  We have upgraded the talent greatly, but it all hinges on Zach and not having 157 injuries. 

Name the teams that are worse than us in the AFC right now.  There aren't that many.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #397 on: May 06, 2022, 09:20:26 AM »
"hey uhh Saluh, did u watch Lass Chances U? i forgot my Neflicks passcode and I was jus seein could I borrow urs?"
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #398 on: May 06, 2022, 09:43:37 AM »
This team has been incapable of staying healthy over the last three seasons. Until that changes it'll be difficult for any additions to make a significant impact.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #399 on: May 06, 2022, 10:11:04 AM »

Who are we clearly better than in the AFC? Texans for sure. Not sure you can say anybody else with certainty. I would like to think Jacksonville, but I'm sure they look at the Jets and think they're better. Anyone else? Nobody I can say confidently. The team with the 4th-longest odds to win the AFC are the Steelers, and the Steelers haven't had a losing record since 2003 (and made the playoffs last season).

The gap has closed, but we still haven't proven anything. We have the 2nd-lowest win total in the AFC based on the odds. I haven't seen any projection models, but I'm sure we're near the bottom of the AFC in most metrics. I'm optimistic about this team, but the AFC is really deep and really good. Until Zach Wilson shows more, we're near the bottom.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #400 on: May 06, 2022, 10:47:25 AM »
If Watson gets any kind of punishment the Browns are fucked. I'm not sure they aren't a bit fucked anyway.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #401 on: May 06, 2022, 12:20:18 PM »

He always looks like he just ate a lemon, a total sour puss.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #402 on: May 06, 2022, 12:22:53 PM »
If Watson gets any kind of punishment the Browns are fucked. I'm not sure they aren't a bit fucked anyway.

He 100% should get a Trevor Bauer type punishment. Goodell doesn't have the stones to do something like that, something right.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #403 on: May 06, 2022, 12:23:04 PM »

If I were the Browns I'd be shitting my pants at the suspension the MLB just handed to Bauer.

Forget about the morality of it all because as we all know that doesn't matter-I don't know how you don't invite getting absolutely destroyed on a PR level if you don't suspend Watson for a year considering Bauer got suspended for two.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #404 on: May 06, 2022, 12:25:34 PM »
If I were the Browns I'd be shitting my pants at the suspension the MLB just handed to Bauer.

Forget about the morality of it all because as we all know that doesn't matter-I don't know how you don't invite getting absolutely destroyed on a PR level if you don't suspend Watson for a year considering Bauer got suspended for two.

Goodell has mashed potatotes for a nutsack.

Tags: