Author Topic: Esquire's Friday Night Tykes  (Read 11431 times)

Ignatius J Reilly

Re: Esquire's Friday Night Tykes
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 11:27:31 AM »

Some of the excrement I had to do while playing was downright insanity.

Let alone drinking water from PVC pipes ran underground and coming up from a pit of mud that required you to stand by fire ant piles.

And that was if we were lucky enough to get a water break

Also some things yhat make the Remember The Titans Gettysburg training montage look like a warmup

Worst I had to do was somersault down a dirt and rock hill in full gear.  Why?  We lost to a subpar team because a dozen players had already been evacuated and half the team was on the verge of evacuation from a horrible wildfire near the school.  Had to run gassers all afternoon in smoky, ashy air.  School had been canceled because of the air quality.  Practice wasn't.  One somersault for each point we lost by.

And that was JV.  Varsity was a whole other level of abuse at my school before they cleaned house of the coaching staff...after 15 years of this excrement.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2014, 11:49:03 AM »
Go Predators. Sergeant Service Manger and the 3rd Ying Yang twin were the worst of the bunch. The one dude who actually had a kid of his own on the team seemed like a decent guy/coach.  Lol @ the other guy suspended for illegal recruiting "we're moving forward"

Probably because he actually knows how to deal with kids.  Their team seemed to have more of a youth program, family atmosphere too. 

Goodloe making the little kid run for the entire practice really bothered me.  You could tell the assistant coach knew it was wrong, and tried to put an end to it...and then the whole "Yes sir" thing happened and it just became so much worse.

"i aint even watch 'em run! lmaooo!"
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2014, 11:52:10 AM »
Probably because he actually knows how to deal with kids.  Their team seemed to have more of a youth program, family atmosphere too. 

Goodloe making the little kid run for the entire practice really bothered me.  You could tell the assistant coach knew it was wrong, and tried to put an end to it...and then the whole "Yes sir" thing happened and it just became so much worse.

i know, that part specifically pissed me off. what a stupid dipshit.

"i'm your family too"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2014, 11:58:02 AM »
The woman that "manages" Chavarria's team is an idiot.  Looks like she starts to cry to him about her son not playing in the next episode. 

"we didn't want our eight year old kid to be rewarded for hard work.  kids shouldn't get trophies!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2014, 01:44:11 PM »

Yeah he just thought it was funny to torture a child.  That guy needs to die.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2014, 04:10:44 PM »
We're clearly dealing with an educated man

Jr college (copper mountain)
no, Basics
2001 – 2002

"What did you study in college?"

- "no"

"I'm sorry?"

- "Basics..."
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2014, 04:11:15 PM »
"What did you study in college?"

- "no"

"I'm sorry?"

- "Basics..."

Oh excrement.  That makes so much more sense now.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2014, 11:13:31 PM »
Next two episodes are up on Esquire's site.

The scum of the Earth shows up in the second episode. 

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2014, 11:27:06 PM »
I watched the episode where the Colts played Judson or something. I will never ever watch again I will not enable those scumbags. freak just about everyone associated with this show except the kids, wow just wow, scumbags one and all.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2014, 11:35:26 PM »
I watched the episode where the Colts played Judson or something. I will never ever watch again I will not enable those scumbags. freak just about everyone associated with this show except the kids, wow just wow, scumbags one and all.

That was the second episode.  I think it's important that people watch this, so that these jackasses get removed from these roles. 

Goodloe and his fat illiterate sidekick have a bunch of 8 years olds scream "freak the Rockets" over and over again while they laugh about it.

The guy that runs the Judson Rockets is annoying as hell.  He just rambles about nothing every time they interview him.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2014, 12:33:28 AM »
Holy excrement do I hate Goodloe.  That mom in Ep 2 is freaking hilarious, though.

"If I can do that drill, why my son can't do that drill?"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2014, 07:44:11 AM »
I didn't see one positive life lesson imparted on those kids in the 30+ minutes I got annoyed with the show. Wow my kid wouldn't be within 10 miles of one of those sorry excuse for "coaches".
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2014, 02:06:31 PM »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2014, 02:10:20 PM »
"President"