Biden plus a mix
2 (11.8%)
Trump plus a mix
0 (0%)
Third party
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 04, 2020, 09:53:47 AM

Author Topic: Election 2020  (Read 128936 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: Election 2020
« Reply #855 on: October 08, 2020, 01:15:58 PM »
https://youtu.be/I3Aelt0Q9aU

lmao mayor pete, my goodness

The best part is the stunned silence from the anchors when he was done

Can Pete come to NYC to mayor?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #856 on: October 08, 2020, 01:17:54 PM »
The administration detaining people in camps, separating families, and practicing eugenics by mass sterilizing people is the administration of justice reform.

STFU.

But at least they loudly condemn white supremacist groups!
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #857 on: October 08, 2020, 01:22:34 PM »
But at least they loudly order white supremacist groups to await further instructions on national TV!

FTFY
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #858 on: October 08, 2020, 01:30:58 PM »
It was bullshit that the DNC spent two elections trying everything they could to bury him in favor of a moderate candidate but when you spend as much time as Bernie did pissing off the party whose nomination you are seeking, you’re going to make your life that much more difficult.

The democrats he pissed off are unequivocally bad people though.

If you made a venn diagram of elected/appointed Dems/power brokers who don't like Sanders and people who have been a net positive to the world, the circles would not touch.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #859 on: October 08, 2020, 01:32:02 PM »
The democrats he pissed off are unequivocally bad people though.

If you made a venn diagram of elected/appointed Dems/power brokers who don't like Sanders and people who have been a net positive on the world, the circles would not touch.

I don’t disagree with anything you have said here, but procedure beats substance and he pissed off the ones who make the procedures.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #860 on: October 08, 2020, 01:58:19 PM »
lmao everything is projection and were all monsters according to mj.

ok silas

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #861 on: October 08, 2020, 03:36:17 PM »
Mike Pence, who is absolutely fine and well and doesn't have anything wrong with him at all, has cancelled his trip to Indiana tomorrow.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #862 on: October 08, 2020, 05:18:27 PM »
Got my ballot today. #RedDragonSZN

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #863 on: October 08, 2020, 06:56:27 PM »
The administration detaining people in camps, separating families, and practicing eugenics by mass sterilizing people is the administration of justice reform.

STFU.

First two policy point are a mere extension of the obama admin (and a logical consequence of actually trying to secure a border) and the third is an outright lie. Why am I not surprised you bought it.

The 1994 crime bill and a freaking legacy of WITHHOLDING BRADY and locking people up for low level maryjane offenses vs. the first step act, the platinum plan and record funding for HBCU's among other initiatives.

STFU.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #864 on: October 08, 2020, 07:03:38 PM »
First two policy point are a mere extension of the obama admin (and a logical consequence of actually trying to secure a border) and the third is an outright lie. Why am I not surprised you bought it.

The 1994 crime bill and a freaking legacy of WITHHOLDING BRADY and locking people up for low level maryjane offenses vs. the first step act, the platinum plan and record funding for HBCU's among other initiatives.

STFU.
Good thing Trump has made sure nobody is getting locked up for pot anymore.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #865 on: October 08, 2020, 07:21:58 PM »
I don understand why you think I had any support for the Obama administration doing it or why the Obama administration doing it would excuse the massive expansion of the practice under Trump.

Best case scenario, BEST CASE, is that Dr. Amin was allowed to go completely unquestioned when over-treating due to a horrific lack of oversight on the part of ICE and an insane level of greed to overcharge the gov’t for medical services but nothing about ICE or this administration's reputation for cruelty deserves even that much of a benefit of the doubt.

I definitely don’t understand why you think that you can effectively split up responsibility two pieces of legislation that were both spearheaded by bipartisan coalitions into convenient partisan credit without looking like a Trumpster POS but here we are. There’s also the fact that the First Step Act was not introduced by the White House and was also initially opposed by Trump but I guess we can just conveniently ignore that part.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #866 on: October 08, 2020, 08:23:05 PM »
As Trump has decided that a virtual debate, designed to protect others from being infected with the disease that he has wilfully inflicted upon himself, is beneath him, ABC is giving Biden a national Town Hall instead.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #867 on: October 08, 2020, 09:37:49 PM »
As Trump has decided that a virtual debate, designed to protect others from being infected with the disease that he has wilfully inflicted upon himself, is beneath him, ABC is giving Biden a national Town Hall instead.

Trump is gonna do a Facebook live from Oval Office during the same time slot. Calling it now.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #868 on: October 09, 2020, 09:28:25 AM »
Trump is gonna do a Facebook live from Oval Office during the same time slot. Calling it now.
Guaranteed

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #869 on: October 09, 2020, 12:26:50 PM »
trumps had 4 different positions on the debate in the last 12 hours.
delusional

Tags: