Biden plus a mix
2 (11.8%)
Trump plus a mix
0 (0%)
Third party
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 04, 2020, 09:53:47 AM

Author Topic: Election 2020  (Read 128935 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Election 2020
« Reply #840 on: October 08, 2020, 11:06:39 AM »
I didn't say I wanted everyone who disagrees with me dead, there you go making excrement up and being a freaking idiot again.

You're as demented as you are ignorant. Bottom feeding trash.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #841 on: October 08, 2020, 11:08:24 AM »
I didn't say I wanted everyone who disagrees with me dead, there you go making excrement up and being a freaking idiot again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You don't have to you dumb freak, its blatantly conveyed in your disgusting rhetoric.

Usually I'd acknowledge being hyperbolic, but given your anger and ignorance, there's no doubt in my mind that at best you'd disregard harm to those who commit the high crime of supporting the sitting freaking President.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #842 on: October 08, 2020, 11:12:47 AM »
You don't have to you dumb freak, its blatantly conveyed in your disgusting rhetoric.

Usually I'd acknowledge being hyperbolic, but given your anger and ignorance, there's no doubt in my mind that at best you'd disregard harm to those who commit the high crime of supporting the sitting freaking President.

you've got some serious issues in your head. youve got this whole world built up and none of it is based in reality, just batshit crazy hyperbole and propaganda.

i dont want you dead. youre a prick and i dont like you as a person, but you're not actively trying to take away healthcare or spreading misinformation on a national level or shaping policy. you're just some retarded poopchute from new jersey. you're nothing.

the people doing those things. the people reaping the benefits of their positions while telling people a deadly disease is fake and that they are immune? ya they can die in a fire.

you tho, i couldnt care less if you lived or died. i'd prefer if you went away, but i dont want you dead.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #843 on: October 08, 2020, 11:13:19 AM »
As much fun as it is watching you call each other retards 20 times in a row, let’s get away from personal attacks and back to actual discourse.  I think we can all agree this is going nowhere.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #844 on: October 08, 2020, 11:22:04 AM »
i dont want you dead. youre a prick and i dont like you as a person, but you're not actively trying to take away healthcare or spreading misinformation on a national level or shaping policy. you're just some retarded poopchute from new jersey. you're nothing.

the people doing those things. the people reaping the benefits of their positions while telling people a deadly disease is fake and that they are immune? ya they can die in a fire.

So this is literally Joy Reid's line of thinking re: Scalise getting shot.

In other words, again, you parrot the same demented mindset and shitty outlook that any freaking psycho on blue check twitter, etc.

I barely read and didn't quote the rest of your bullshit because I don't give a freak. You're dealing in projection, I'm dealing in your actual words, as written on here.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #845 on: October 08, 2020, 11:25:24 AM »
hmu when you can actually reply without having to make up a scenario in your head, sparky

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #846 on: October 08, 2020, 11:40:47 AM »
https://youtu.be/I3Aelt0Q9aU

lmao mayor pete, my goodness

Buttigieg was the sharpest and best communicator among the dem. candidates. He just ran his campaign like a McKinsey analyst, trying to be everything to all people, and not actually staking ground on any substantive policy.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #847 on: October 08, 2020, 11:46:56 AM »

So this is literally Joy Reid's line of thinking re: Scalise getting shot.

In other words, again, you parrot the same demented mindset and shitty outlook that any freaking psycho on blue check twitter, etc.

I barely read and didn't quote the rest of your bullshit because I don't give a freak. You're dealing in projection, I'm dealing in your actual words, as written on here.

Scalise and Schiff, launched into the sun, let's do this bro

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #848 on: October 08, 2020, 11:50:11 AM »

Buttigieg was the sharpest and best communicator among the dem. candidates. He just ran his campaign like a McKinsey analyst, trying to be everything to all people, and not actually staking ground on any substantive policy.

He definitely had the prettiest platitudes.

As much disdain as I have for Pete I still preferred him ahead of Biden though.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #849 on: October 08, 2020, 11:54:16 AM »

He definitely had the prettiest platitudes.

As much disdain as I have for Pete I still preferred him ahead of Biden though.

well yeah Biden was literally the worst remotely viable candidate in the field, just like Trump and Hillary both were in 2016

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #850 on: October 08, 2020, 12:02:41 PM »
well yeah Biden was literally the worst remotely viable candidate in the field, just like Trump and Hillary both were in 2016

America! freak Yeah!
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #851 on: October 08, 2020, 12:15:59 PM »
I had Bloomberg ranked below him. His nomination would have been completed our transition to a one-party state in all but name.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #852 on: October 08, 2020, 01:09:08 PM »
The problem is none of the progressive candidates were ever actually viable. Bernie doesn’t have much support in the south and has even less in middle America. He also spent most of his Senate career making it as difficult to work with for the Democrats as he did for the Republicans.

It was bullshit that the DNC spent two elections trying everything they could to bury him in favor of a moderate candidate but when you spend as much time as Bernie did pissing off the part whose nomination you are seeking, you’re going to make your life that much more difficult.

He would have done better service to DemSoc politics by backing a younger Progressive and frankly this entire freaking country would be better served by the Boomers in office and the electorate at large realizing that it’s time that GenZ and GenY/Millenials need more representation in government.

Also freak Pence and his points on Harris as an AG. If Kamala was a Republican candidate Pence would have been beating off to her arrest and incarceration demographics enough for an extra half hour of self-flagellation in the closet, before he and one of his male aides gets on a phone call with her to explain how she belongs at home.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #853 on: October 08, 2020, 01:12:12 PM »
Also freak Pence and his points on Harris as an AG. If Kamala was a Republican candidate Pence would have been beating off to her arrest and incarceration demographics enough for an extra half hour of self-flagellation in the closet, before he and one of his male aides gets on a phone call with her to explain how she belongs at home.

Nice projection because you're about to vote the very definition of a corrupt prosecutor.

The fact is, this administration is way ahead of the challenger in terms of criminal justice reform, its not even close.

Kamala Harris withheld Brady material, that's as low as it gets.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #854 on: October 08, 2020, 01:14:45 PM »
Nice projection because you're about to vote the very definition of a corrupt prosecutor.

The fact is, this administration is way ahead of the challenger in terms of criminal justice reform, its not even close.

Kamala Harris withheld Brady material, that's as low as it gets.

The administration detaining people in camps, separating families, and practicing eugenics by mass sterilizing people is the administration of justice reform.

STFU.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Tags: