Author Topic: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?  (Read 66488 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Connor Rogers
@ConnorJRogers
Some thoughts…

▫️A lot of it is not too shocking if you watched the Jets offense this year. Didn’t look prepared, creative or all around well coached

▫️The movement to playing young players being ‘approved’ by Woody…very bad sign. Shouldn’t need an owner to sign off on that

this bothered me too
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
Connor Rogers
@ConnorJRogers
▫️Ultimately when adversity hit, everyone in some form of a leadership position pointed finger at one another

Leaves you wondering if the right people are in place

Ironically, 2 of the youngest in the org in Sauce+Garrett Wilson seem to have the most mature outlook consistently

Connor Rogers knows the score
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Rogers also pointed out how shitty the timing of the article was.  Rosenblatt wants to ask Ulbrich about it today at the Senior Bowl. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
Rogers also pointed out how shitty the timing of the article was.  Rosenblatt wants to ask Ulbrich about it today at the Senior Bowl. 

the timing was clearly executed to stick in somone's kraw.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
Wilson told coaches and teammates he was under the impression he’d have a direct line to Rodgers, even after Rodgers tore his Achilles and flew home to California for surgery in the early stages of his rehab. Instead, Wilson barely heard from him.

Aaron wasn't his best fwiend :'(

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Wilson only agreed to play again because he lucked into the $1 a month subscription for The Athletic
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
Wilson only agreed to play again because he lucked into the $1 a month subscription for The Athletic

One of Saleh's birthday gifts was the very same $1 subscription

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
"Johnson is known around the building for being active on Twitter, consuming criticism from fans and media alike."

There's a non-zero chance Woody has seen my tweets asking him for money.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
"Johnson is known around the building for being active on Twitter, consuming criticism from fans and media alike."

There's a non-zero chance Woody has seen my tweets asking him for money.

I didn't want to believe this either...but then i remember he fired Idzik after people flew banners over Metlife stadium.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
To be honest, there was nothing new, revealing or surprising in the piece. Most of it we already knew. I was actually disappointed. Expected much more.
I was surprised to see Mike Vrabel listed as a coaching heavyweight.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
this is the perfect thread for this latest discussion.  The depression level is rising.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
this bothered me too
We already know Woody meddles with personnel decisions and reacts to fan vibes.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

Connor Rogers knows the score
Amazing how they can say the right thing to the media and still get ratted out for daring to be honest internally.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

I don't give a excrement who's running the show or whatever. 

But you do because you've been wanting to fire everyone this year. 

Also, are you suggesting we should do something other than start Rodgers?  Whether he's 40 and coming injury doesn't matter anymore unless you are planning to sign a good FA QB to compete with him this year, which no one is or should be suggesting.  The only thing they need to do is sign a competent veteran QB as his backup in hopes they could keep us afloat if we are still in the hunt.  He's our best option, and worrying about what happens to him doesn't matter because everyone is fucked if he gets hurt.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 10:23:30 AM by bojanglesman »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
We already know Woody meddles with personnel decisions and reacts to fan vibes.

getting confirmation on it makes it hit a little harder.

Tags: