Author Topic: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?  (Read 66497 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

the only real truth i've learned from this tumultuous season is that this team is definitely cooked if Rodgers goes down at any point in 2024.

i'm watching other franchises win games and make the playoffs with backup QBs, while our regime makes dumbfuck excuses and shows zero accountability.  Our OL coach "did a great job"? On what freaking planet?!  freak you, Saleh.

"Other franchises" (one team)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.

"Other franchises" (one team)
The Vikes and Colts were in meaningful games right up until week 18....so yes, "Other Franchises (multiple teams)"

You can probably throw the Bengals in there too
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
The Vikings was not in a meaningful game week 18. They needed a miracle and it came nowhere close to happening.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
The Vikings was not in a meaningful game week 18. They needed a miracle and it came nowhere close to happening.

the point was...they weren't officially eliminated, which means their week 18 game still meant something. The outcome is irrelevant.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
the point was...they weren't officially eliminated, which means their week 18 game still meant something. The outcome is irrelevant.

The Vikings finished with the same record as us. 

Their backup situation proved to be about as shitty as ours.  Dobbs got unnecessary hype for a couple weeks.  It was the NFL's Linsanity moment. 

Colts and Browns are the examples we can point our finger at.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau

The Vikings finished with the same record as us. 

Their backup situation proved to be about as shitty as ours.  Dobbs got unnecessary hype for a couple weeks.  It was the NFL's Linsanity moment. 

Colts and Browns are the examples we can point our finger at.

Steelers
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Steelers

Steelers have one of the greatest coaches of all-time and they got extremely lucky to end the season.

Cincinnati with a backup QB and Baltimore with all of their starters out.  The Seattle win was just classic Tomlin.

And as good as Tomlin is, he couldn't even overcome how shitty Mitch Trubisky is.  They were 0-3 with him as a starter.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Steelers have one of the greatest coaches of all-time and they got extremely lucky to end the season.

Cincinnati with a backup QB and Baltimore with all of their starters out.  The Seattle win was just classic Tomlin.

And as good as Tomlin is, he couldn't even overcome how shitty Mitch Trubisky is.  They were 0-3 with him as a starter.

3-0 with Mason Rudolph is still 3-0 with Mason Rudolph.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
3-0 with Mason Rudolph is still 3-0 with Mason Rudolph.

This isn't even Rudolph's biggest accomplishment in life...he used to bang Genie Bouchard.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
This isn't even Rudolph's biggest accomplishment in life...he used to bang Genie Bouchard.

Why do you know that?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
Why do you know that?

I'm fuelled by useless facts and Arbys beef n cheddars

plus JE and i have her house on video surveillance.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Mason Rudolph was actually really good down the stretch.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Mason Rudolph was actually really good down the stretch.

Thank you for agreeing that a team can win with their backup if properly coached.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Thank you for agreeing that a team can win with their backup if properly coached.

Or maybe he’s just better than Tim Boyle and Trevor Semen?
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Or maybe he’s just better than Tim Boyle and Trevor Semen?
Why do you think those points are mutually exclusive?

Tags: