Author Topic: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?  (Read 66473 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Spending the #2 and #3 picks on those guys and seeing them fail so spectacularly, so miserably, and so quickly is pretty depressing for me. This year was particularly awful because the rest of the team was good and with mediocre QB we probably make the playoffs. Now it’s back to square 1 looking for a QB when we haven’t had a legitimate long term solution since Pennington

We had a mediocre QB at the controls yesterday...didn't make a difference. 
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
Injuries certainly took their toll but it seemed like the team quit after losing to Detroit.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Brian Costello
Sam Darnold does not have enough passes to qualify this year but his QB rating is second behind Tua among QBs who have started at least 5 games.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
#Jets have not had a player throw for 10 TD passes in 3 straight seasons. They are the first team to do that since the 2008-10 Browns, per @EliasSports

Cimini
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
#Jets have not had a player throw for 10 TD passes in 3 straight seasons. They are the first team to do that since the 2008-10 Browns, per @EliasSports

Cimini

We've become the Cleveland Browns.

The Jets are the new sadness of the NFL.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
We are gonna have to endure so many tweets about stats of misery over the next week or so.  Ugh.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

There's MORE sadness?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin

All will be good once MLF is sacrificed to Paimon this afternoon.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
All will be good once MLF is sacrificed to Paimon this afternoon.

Not really unless your magic new OC has a gameplan to turn Chris Streveler into an 10 TD machine

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Not really unless your magic new OC has a gameplan to turn Chris Streveler into an 10 TD machine

Who was Tebow's OC in Denver?
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin

I'd rather roll the dice on a new offensive system than continue to not score touchdowns on offense.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
Who was Tebow's OC in Denver?
We should hire his QB coach.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
I'd rather roll the dice on a new offensive system than continue to not score touchdowns on offense.

Unless you’re hiring Josh McCown as OC and having him get out there to throw passes as a player/coach, we’re not scoring more TDs next season without a real QB

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
Unless you’re hiring Josh McCown as OC and having him get out there to throw passes as a player/coach, we’re not scoring more TDs next season without a real QB
Going to be hard for McCown to throw touchdowns for the Jets when he's coaching the Texans. But maybe he can be player/coach for both the Texans and Jets. Combined, maybe we can make the playoffs.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin

We're on the same page regarding the need for a QB.  But we need a new offensive system, a competent playcaller and a reputable QB coach. 

Tags: