Author Topic: Red Hot Chili Peppers to join Bruno Mars for SB XLVIII Halftime  (Read 4313 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers to join Bruno Mars for SB XLVIII Halftime
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 06:27:54 PM »
The only SB that I missed was Tampa and Oakland, and that's because I had to go to a family party. Didn't have any real interest in the matchup though. Still got to watch the final few minutes at a bar across the street at least.

For two years in a row my mother-in-law has unknowingly suggested Super Bowl Sunday as the date for her Chinese New Year party and both times the family immediately let her know to reschedule that stuff.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 07:28:49 PM »
For two years in a row my mother-in-law has unknowingly suggested Super Bowl Sunday as the date for her Chinese New Year party and both times the family immediately let her know to reschedule that stuff.

Holy excrement. That just reminds me. We have Chinese New Year off, which falls on Monday the 3rd. The game will be Monday morning, so that means a ton of day drinking. Woo!
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 10:06:16 AM »
Being the good Jew, Christian and African American, any other race or denomination that has days off for holidays etc, why don't we have the Chinese New Year off? I am willing to be Chinese for a day.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!