Author Topic: Jets trade deadline 2019  (Read 14154 times)

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
Re: Jets trade deadline 2019
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2019, 12:46:01 PM »
Rapsheet: Knowing the #Jets are open to dealing several of their big-name players, the #Cowboys have touched base with them on a possible deal for #Jets S Jamal Adams, sources say. He’s indicated he’s open to a move. Compensation would be massive.

If JAX got two 1st round picks for Ramsey, I'd expect the compensation to start there for Adams

Rosetta Stoned

• Laveranues Coles
  • Holy freaking excrement
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2019, 12:49:29 PM »
If JAX got two 1st round picks for Ramsey, I'd expect the compensation to start there for Adams

If this was true I would be actually quite happy with it. Getting 2 first rounders for arguably a player playing the least valuable defensive position would be amazing, plus I'm kinda tired of Adams' whiny attitude this past season.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2019, 12:50:26 PM »
If that happens....

...the fire sale is on.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2019, 12:50:39 PM »
If this was true I would be actually quite happy with it. Getting 2 first rounders for arguably a player playing the least valuable defensive position would be amazing, plus I'm kinda tired of Adams' whiny attitude this past season.

Whiny attitude? He's by far the most standup guy in that locker room. He's (rightfully) sick and tired of losing.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2019, 12:52:19 PM »
My wife keeps asking me why I continue to follow this team and I always respond that real fans don't abandon ship when things get bad.

I'm at the end of my patience with this organization though. I don't know if I can get past dealing Adams.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2019, 12:52:35 PM »
If we trade Adams, we better trade Bell too.

I don't want half derriere rebuild, it's everything or nothing

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2019, 12:52:40 PM »
Guys, I don’t know how you feel but I’m freaking depressed. This team is a disaster and there doesn’t seem to be a way out. This is the worst I’ve feel as a Jets’ fan in the last decade...

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2019, 12:53:06 PM »
My wife keeps asking me why I continue to follow this team and I always respond that real fans don't abandon ship when things get bad.

I'm at the end of my patience with this organization though. I don't know if I can get past dealing Adams.
If we trade Bell or Adams I'm probably done with this season.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2019, 12:53:54 PM »
If we trade Bell or Adams I'm probably done with this season.

This^

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2019, 12:54:39 PM »
All this possible movement of players will mean nothing if we're stuck with Gase for another season. 

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2019, 12:54:55 PM »
Darnold needs mono again.  Let Fales ride this ship into the ground.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2019, 12:56:04 PM »

In my lifetime I've seen us unload Riggins, Namath, Keyshawn and Revis. Go for it, Jets, what's the worst that could happen?

Oh....right.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2019, 12:56:06 PM »
Guys, I don’t know how you feel but I’m freaking depressed. This team is a disaster and there doesn’t seem to be a way out. This is the worst I’ve feel as a Jets’ fan in the last decade...

I was already an adult when Kotite was head coach and this is the absolute worst I've ever felt as a Jets fan.

I'm way beyond depressed. I'm disgusted and angry.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2019, 12:56:17 PM »
The fire sale makes sense because the team stinks.  But start with the HC...don't trade our best players.

Who the freak is going to want to coach this team if Gase gets canned?
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2019, 12:56:36 PM »
We could have given Rex and Sanchez 10 year deals and barely be any worse off than we are now (Darnold's potential being the only thing we'd be missing out on).

Tags: