Author Topic: President Mal  (Read 102766 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: President Mal
« Reply #615 on: October 30, 2019, 03:03:53 PM »
Gase throws people under the bus literally every week. His offensive gameplans are trash fires. Yet there are people who not only want to keep him all year, but next year as well.

Jamal Adams has been the epitome of a good soldier. Every game he shows up and clearly gives 100%. No matter how bad the loss, he stands in front of the media and answers every question. The only thing he complains about is he hates losing (kinda like all of us), and any blame he ever talks about is on himself. He's (rightfully) upset that he just met with his head coach and GM on Friday to be clear he wanted nothing to do with leaving, yet the team would've given him up for a good enough package.

So he's a sensitive complainer?

JFC, we don't deserve nice things.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #616 on: October 30, 2019, 03:04:06 PM »
The Jets broke Jamal Adams
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #617 on: October 30, 2019, 03:06:39 PM »
Lmao at comparing oneself to Tom Brady or Aaron Donald.

There's self-assured confidence and delusion. He's rapidly falling on the latter side of that coin.

Still, nothing less than the package they want, or he stays. He has ZERO leverage.

This, he’s a 23 year old kid that has enormous potential. He wants to be treated like royalty before deserving it. And this is just the beginning. He’s gonna be a pain in the derriere for months to come, you’ll see.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #618 on: October 30, 2019, 03:11:35 PM »
Gase throws people under the bus literally every week. His offensive gameplans are trash fires. Yet there are people who not only want to keep him all year, but next year as well.

Jamal Adams has been the epitome of a good soldier. Every game he shows up and clearly gives 100%. No matter how bad the loss, he stands in front of the media and answers every question. The only thing he complains about is he hates losing (kinda like all of us), and any blame he ever talks about is on himself. He's (rightfully) upset that he just met with his head coach and GM on Friday to be clear he wanted nothing to do with leaving, yet the team would've given him up for a good enough package.

So he's a sensitive complainer?

JFC, we don't deserve nice things.
So do you want Douglas fired too?

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #619 on: October 30, 2019, 03:13:53 PM »
Bell reacted to not being traded by preaching patience. Jamal reacted by being offended at the notion he could ever get traded.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #620 on: October 30, 2019, 03:14:15 PM »
This, he’s a 23 year old kid that has enormous potential. He wants to be treated like royalty before deserving it. And this is just the beginning. He’s gonna be a pain in the derriere for months to come, you’ll see.

I think people are exaggerating with their complaints about Jamal. Him being butt hurt about the trade thing isn't unreasonable. However I do believe he wanted to be traded to Dallas, and this whole thing that's happening now is him and his agent gaining public support so he can force a trade in the offseason

Rosetta Stoned

• Laveranues Coles
  • Holy freaking excrement
« Reply #621 on: October 30, 2019, 03:14:21 PM »
Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes
Adams confirms what
@Realrclark25
 said about him wanting to play for the #Cowboys

Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes
Jamal Adams on if he wants to be with #Jets long term or if he will ask for trade in offseason “I really don’t know”

Asked if he thinks Jets want him: “I don’t know”

Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes
“The Rams don’t take calls on Aaron Donald. The #Patriots don’t take calls on Tom Brady.”

Jamal Adams says he has not talked to Joe Douglas. He doesn’t want to.

Said he found out Monday — despite what Douglas said — the #Jets were calling teams about him

Wow, is this guy freaking serious? His behavior this season reminds me more of a 16-year-old teenage girl than a captain and supposed leader of a professional football team.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #622 on: October 30, 2019, 03:21:58 PM »
Also...Belichick would listen to trade offers on Brady for sure. He has no loyalty to players.

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #623 on: October 30, 2019, 03:24:37 PM »
I think people are exaggerating with their complaints about Jamal. Him being butt hurt about the trade thing isn't unreasonable. However I do believe he wanted to be traded to Dallas, and this whole thing that's happening now is him and his agent gaining public support so he can force a trade in the offseason

No. He's exaggerating his complains about the situation. Him not wanting to talk to Douglas is absurdly unprofessional. Imagine your boss calls you to his office and you say "no, I don't feel like it, sorry, I'll talk whenever I feel it's time". I come from a different sports milieu (soccer), but there's also big prima donnas there, and I could never see even Cristiano Ronaldo or Neymar pulling excrement like that.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #624 on: October 30, 2019, 03:53:12 PM »
The Jets broke Jamal Adams

Don't be surprised if Darnold is next.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #625 on: October 30, 2019, 03:55:43 PM »
Also...Belichick would listen to trade offers on Brady for sure. He has no loyalty to players.

Would, he freaking did

Remember when they traded Jimmy G and Belichick had wanted to trade Brady to the 49ers instead but Kraft overruled him

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #626 on: October 30, 2019, 04:00:06 PM »
Come on man, tons of people here defended it. “He’s a first round value!”

I was mad because I wanted Dalvin Cook, but I was more mad that we spent a high 2nd round pick on a safety after just having spent the 6th overall pick on a safety. We had needs at a ton of other positions.
I was on the Dalvin train too
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #627 on: October 30, 2019, 04:01:39 PM »
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #628 on: October 30, 2019, 04:14:42 PM »
We should get Jamal to post here...he overreacts more than most of us, he’ll fit right in.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #629 on: October 30, 2019, 04:17:38 PM »
Bell reacted to not being traded by preaching patience. Jamal reacted by being offended at the notion he could ever get traded.

This sums it up.

I like Adams but can we not open games by allowing 8 minute TD drives before we extend him for life? We can go 1-6 just as easily without him.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Tags: