Author Topic: President Mal  (Read 102766 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: President Mal
« Reply #570 on: October 29, 2019, 05:44:23 PM »

since it's now deleted
It's still up on his Instagram.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #571 on: October 29, 2019, 05:44:44 PM »
I think with Jamals passion comes some sensitivity. Guy wears his emotions on his sleeve. Hopefully this passes

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #572 on: October 29, 2019, 05:46:50 PM »
Time for Joe Douglass to prove his worth.  Make Jamal believe you, and find a way to make him happy.

I heard he's going to extend Gase to prove to Jamal that he's dedicated to making it work

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #573 on: October 29, 2019, 06:04:01 PM »
I think with Jamals passion comes some sensitivity. Guy wears his emotions on his sleeve. Hopefully this passes
Agreed.

We have Jamal locked up for 2.5 more years. Unless he wants to start hiding out already, hes not going anywhere unless we get blown away.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #574 on: October 29, 2019, 06:05:25 PM »
It's still up on his Instagram.

And Twitter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #575 on: October 29, 2019, 06:08:18 PM »
Who know what to believe. Sounds like there was some miscommunication or lack of communication either way. I’m sure some of Jamal’s frustration stems from reading reports all day that he asked to be traded, had his loyalty and personality questioned, and have to watch the clock until 4pm to see what would happen with his future.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #576 on: October 29, 2019, 06:17:33 PM »
Who know what to believe. Sounds like there was some miscommunication or lack of communication either way. I’m sure some of Jamal’s frustration stems from reading reports all day that he asked to be traded, had his loyalty and personality questioned, and have to watch the clock until 4pm to see what would happen with his future.

Better question is who was the one spreading the Jamal wants to be traded excrement

Whether it was from the FO or dumb derriere beat reporters

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #577 on: October 29, 2019, 06:29:12 PM »
Better question is who was the one spreading the Jamal wants to be traded excrement

Whether it was from the FO or dumb derriere beat reporters

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #578 on: October 29, 2019, 06:44:00 PM »
I don't buy this excrement for a second. Sorry.

Where the freak would Ryan Clark get the knowledge that Jamal wanted to be a Cowboy unless that was leaked out by his representation? Why would Douglas who had the potential of pitting two teams against each other ever leak that out and destroy his leverage?

IMHO its a pathetic attempt at damage control from someone who I'm freaking tired of hearing from. You play safety. You're not a corner, edge rusher, or quarterback. Stop whining.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #579 on: October 29, 2019, 06:47:14 PM »

Where the freak would Ryan Clark get the knowledge that Jamal wanted to be a Cowboy unless that was leaked out by his representation? Why would Douglas who had the potential of pitting two teams against each other ever leak that out and destroy his leverage?

IMHO its a pathetic attempt at damage control from someone who I'm freaking tired of hearing from. You play safety. You're not a corner, edge rusher, or quarterback. Stop whining.

Before now when has Jamal ever whined.

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #580 on: October 29, 2019, 06:55:02 PM »
Well, he did remove the team's name from his social media accounts. That's Digital Era whining.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #581 on: October 29, 2019, 08:00:03 PM »

None of us know what went on.  Assuming all of that is just as bad as what you assume he did.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #582 on: October 29, 2019, 08:09:16 PM »
None of us know what went on.  Assuming all of that is just as bad as what you assume he did.

If our front office in the middle of fielding calls from two teams for his services thought it intelligent to put out there that he specifically wanted to go to one of them, we're fucked. We're so fucked beyond belief.

Ryan Clark isn't putting out that Jamal wanted to be a Cowboy and lying about talking to him about it at the behest of the Jets. 

I absolutely do not believe that either him or his reps either didn't ask to move on or weren't putting it out there that he would love to play for the Cowboys. But there's still enough time that this all blows over if only because of the fact that they still have the leverage of having him under contract at either below or at market for the next three years. 

Having said that, the price apparently was a first and two seconds. Given that they fully expect to win the division this year and the NFC is pretty wide open, if I'm the Cowboys I'd have paid it.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #583 on: October 29, 2019, 08:09:58 PM »
Well, he did remove the team's name from his social media accounts. That's Digital Era whining.
Apparently that was never actually there

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #584 on: October 29, 2019, 09:05:15 PM »
One final item on Jamal Adams, he’s eligible for a contract extension in December and a source said there is an expectation of a new deal sooner rather than later.

Calvin Watkins
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: