Author Topic: College Football (Week 14)  (Read 12633 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: College Football (Week 14)
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2013, 12:15:36 PM »
What's his prospect status? Any chance he climbs up draft boards this spring? Or just too short/not enough throwing tools?

He will make a position switch in the NFL, and after hating on him for the past two seasons, I think he's a better runner than Denard Robinson.  Robinson was faster, but Lynch is just a bigger, stronger runner. 

I think his future as a pro is at tailback.  He has the size that Eric Crouch didn't. 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 12:18:20 PM by Heismanberg »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2013, 09:57:36 PM »

He will make a position switch in the NFL, and after hating on him for the past two seasons, I think he's a better runner than Denard Robinson.  Robinson was faster, but Lynch is just a bigger, stronger runner. 

I think his future as a pro is at tailback.  He has the size that Eric Crouch didn't.

I think you have to put him at receiver. I understand fully your opinion on why the skill set makes RB an option, but he'll never be a major contributor as a running back. I think that his feet will translate to route running very easily, and his history at QB will help him to understand what's needed of him at WR. I think he can be a real quality slot, catch and run guy in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2013, 11:25:05 PM »
I think you have to put him at receiver. I understand fully your opinion on why the skill set makes RB an option, but he'll never be a major contributor as a running back. I think that his feet will translate to route running very easily, and his history at QB will help him to understand what's needed of him at WR. I think he can be a real quality slot, catch and run guy in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could be a Julian Edleman type, but if Lynch is really 215-220, I think he can be a Michael Robinson/Josh Cribbs type of player.  A convert more ceffective as a runner than as a receiver.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2013, 09:19:28 PM »
Tuiadropthesoapo is Washington's interim head coach now that Sark is gone

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath