Author Topic: College Football (Week 14)  (Read 12634 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: College Football (Week 14)
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 06:28:41 PM »
nope, and I'm all of like 3-4 hours north of you.

You just missed one of the best endings ever
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2013, 06:29:34 PM »
Did I read that right? missed FG returned for a TD? oh jesus
Need a new one for a new board...

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2013, 06:32:34 PM »
So is there any chance Auburn can play for a title if OSU and FSU don't lose?

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2013, 06:35:49 PM »
Did I read that right? missed FG returned for a TD? oh jesus

Absolutely crazy

Alabama got the ball back with about 30 seconds left after Auburn tied it up with an awesome play. 

They ran a couple of draw plays and after an official review, their back got out of bounds with one second left on the clock.

Saban had them attempt a 56 yarder...it was a little short and Chris David housed it - 108 yards

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2013, 06:36:14 PM »
So is there any chance Auburn can play for a title if OSU and FSU don't lose?

Auburn might pass Ohio State if they win the SEC. 

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2013, 06:37:10 PM »
Auburn might pass Ohio State if they win the SEC. 

Can I root for that outcome? An Undefeated OSU left out in the cold? because screw Urban Meyer, and frankly OSU isn't nearly as good as FSU or even Auburn.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2013, 06:38:22 PM »
Sammy Watkins

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2013, 06:38:27 PM »
Absolutely crazy

Alabama got the ball back with about 30 seconds left after Auburn tied it up with an awesome play. 

They ran a couple of draw plays and after an official review, their back got out of bounds with one second left on the clock.

Saban had them attempt a 56 yarder...it was a little short and Chris David housed it - 108 yards

yeah it got "National Gamebreak'd" all over the place, craziness. Love the fact that Bama fans are already questioning Saban and want him to "answer" for this loss. Bwahahaha over entitled southern pricks.

FlashGordon

• Drew Coleman
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2013, 06:40:44 PM »
Absolutely crazy

And Alabama was using a second kicker.  The first guy was 0-for-3, had missed from 44, 33, and 44 again (one was blocked).  So for that final kick, Saban brought in a freshman.  Short and to the right. 

Screw Nick Saban.
If Mussolini’s fascism was based upon the idea of a charismatic ruler, on corporatism, on the utopia of the Imperial Fate of Rome, on an imperialistic will to conquer new territories, on an exacerbated nationalism...

Ur-Fascism Umberto Eco

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2013, 06:42:14 PM »
And Alabama was using a second kicker.  The first guy was 0-for-3, had missed from 44, 33, and 44 again (one was blocked).  So for that final kick, Saban brought in a freshman.  Short and to the right. 

Screw Nick Saban.

It was a call that ended up backfiring and they should've been prepared for a return, but Saban is still the best coach in college football.

He brought in that kid because he has a better leg.  A lot of programs have distance kickers. 

Cade Foster has been awful except for this season, and that false start earlier in the game ended up hurting them. 

FlashGordon

• Drew Coleman
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2013, 06:48:12 PM »
It was a call that ended up backfiring and they should've been prepared for a return, but Saban is still the best coach in college football.

He brought in that kid because he has a better leg.  A lot of programs have distance kickers. 

Cade Foster has been awful except for this season, and that false start earlier in the game ended up hurting them. 

Wasn't criticizing Saban, though apparently he's already catching excrement for this.  I'm surprised he didn't go Hail Mary, but if you're going to kick, I'd also have gone with the guy who hasn't missed three times.  I was mainly highlighting what an utter disaster the FG unit was for Alabama today. 

But still, screw Nick Saban.
If Mussolini’s fascism was based upon the idea of a charismatic ruler, on corporatism, on the utopia of the Imperial Fate of Rome, on an imperialistic will to conquer new territories, on an exacerbated nationalism...

Ur-Fascism Umberto Eco

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2013, 06:55:17 PM »
If that kid makes it, Saban goes down as a great decision maker for opting for the field goal over the desperation toss...but that's not what happened.

Let their fans be ungrateful. 

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2013, 07:14:48 PM »
If that kid makes it, Saban goes down as a great decision maker for opting for the field goal over the desperation toss...but that's not what happened.

Let their fans be ungrateful. 

I find it hilarious they are so ungrateful, back to back titles and another awesome season that basically any other program in the country would be proud of, is an utter disgrace to them.

I hope he gets so pissed off, he quits Bama and goes to another program so those entitled douchebags can see what it's like to have a POS coach and suck (compared to Sabans standards) for a long time

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2013, 07:22:41 PM »
Tajh Boyd is scared again

casman02

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2013, 07:25:49 PM »
Tajh Boyd is scared again

I figured he just really liked Clowney that is why he is always running into his arms