Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick Saga  (Read 67758 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Colin Kaepernick Saga
« Reply #495 on: November 14, 2019, 12:05:03 AM »
How would Sanchez be a better role model than Kaep? Sanchez literally got caught fvcking teenage girls and then was caught hanging out with underage girls flashing his derriere which was posted to social media. Sanchez did all of that

Quite a few Dads would prefer their son freaking and mooning teenage chicks vs. kneeling for the anthem. So go freak yourself, you just proved Sanchez is a better role model.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #496 on: November 14, 2019, 02:41:21 AM »
Quite a few Dads would prefer their son freaking and mooning teenage chicks vs. kneeling for the anthem. So go freak yourself, you just proved Sanchez is a better role model.

Our current franchise QB could have had his career derailed from a traumatic spleen injury had we not figured out that he had mono when he did.

With a guy like Sanchez functioning as a 'mentor', Sam's career trajectory will consist of going from EBV to HIV. 

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #497 on: November 14, 2019, 08:27:35 AM »
How would Sanchez be a better role model than Kaep? Sanchez literally got caught fvcking teenage girls and then was caught hanging out with underage girls flashing his derriere which was posted to social media. Sanchez did all of that

Because while Sanchez was freaking teenage girls do you remember him getting mono? Me either
Darnold is 22, there's a good chance he may have been freaking some teenage gals lately. Regardless Sanchez was praised for being a mentor with Dak, and was an excellent leader when here. Two things nobody ever said about Kaep

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #498 on: November 14, 2019, 10:20:26 AM »
Because while Sanchez was freaking teenage girls do you remember him getting mono? Me either
Darnold is 22, there's a good chance he may have been freaking some teenage gals lately. Regardless Sanchez was praised for being a mentor with Dak, and was an excellent leader when here. Two things nobody ever said about Kaep
Lol

Who was kaep supposed to be a mentor for in his 4th year in the league?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #499 on: November 14, 2019, 01:53:47 PM »
Lol

Who was kaep supposed to be a mentor for in his 4th year in the league?

Doesn't matter to me

At the end of the day Sanchez has been an admirable leader and backup, Kaep has been polarizing and has questionable leadership skills.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #500 on: November 14, 2019, 04:11:30 PM »
There should be a different word than polarizing when the group being moved to extreme reaction are garbage people.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #501 on: November 14, 2019, 04:18:29 PM »
There should be a different word than polarizing when the group being moved to extreme reaction are garbage people.

Yeah, everyone who has a problem with him is a "garbage person."

What nonsense.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #502 on: November 14, 2019, 04:27:36 PM »
Yeah, everyone who has a problem with him is a "garbage person."

What nonsense.
You're right, most of them are just oversensitive, and some of them have "if a QB isn't elite he's trash" disease.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #503 on: November 14, 2019, 05:44:11 PM »

Who cares about extreme reactions.

Did his teammates give a excrement or have his back when he was benched?

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #504 on: November 14, 2019, 08:45:07 PM »
You're right, most of them are just oversensitive, and some of them have "if a QB isn't elite he's trash" disease.

Pretty much.

This seems like a sham practice just meant to make the NFL look good. Goodell probably realizes what happened to Kaepernick will be part of his story as commissioner, so he's trying desperate measures to kinda/sorta fix it. It's just strange all around.

Also, I like the narrative DCM is making up now that Kaepernick isn't a leader. People just make excrement up because they don't like his politics and they want to justify it.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #505 on: November 14, 2019, 09:04:22 PM »
Pretty much.

This seems like a sham practice just meant to make the NFL look good. Goodell probably realizes what happened to Kaepernick will be part of his story as commissioner, so he's trying desperate measures to kinda/sorta fix it. It's just strange all around.

Also, I like the narrative DCM is making up now that Kaepernick isn't a leader. People just make excrement up because they don't like his politics and they want to justify it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2015/10/25/colin-kaepernick-and-the-49ers-have-a-locker-room-problem/amp/

Or maybe it's because kaepenerick was never a leader. His politics aside

https://www.tmz.com/2015/10/29/colin-kaepernick-headphones-pissing-off-teammates/

We're told one of the issues that was raised in the meeting was ... a bunch of players felt like Colin had been acting like a "loner" -- constantly walking around the team facility with his headphones on, tuning out the rest of the team.

Our sources tell us players are frustrated because it makes Colin seem unapproachable -- and some of the vets, including Davis, felt he NEEDS to be more inclusive if he wants to be an effective leader.

We're told it's not just the headphones ... it's more complicated ... but it was raised in the meeting as one of the issues.

All before the kneeling thing and kaepenerick demanding a trade.

The dude was never a leader.

If I felt like he'd be good for the team I'd care less about his politics
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 09:10:10 PM by dcm1602 »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #506 on: November 16, 2019, 10:33:15 PM »
Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
After today’s workout in Atlanta, an NFL executive at Colin Kaepernick’s throwing session said his arm talent is “elite” and is the same as when he came out of college. He said that Kaepernick threw the ball well.

6:01 PM - Nov 16, 2019

Sounds a little fishy

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #507 on: November 17, 2019, 05:23:04 AM »
https://twitter.com/DanWolken/status/1195846679741845506

Twenty five teams had reps show up at the NFL-designated Atlanta Falcons venue and the Jets were reportedly one of eight teams that went over to Kaepernick's workout nearby on a high school field .

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #508 on: November 17, 2019, 05:25:23 AM »
Yeah, everybody knows if you say something critical about police you lose 30% arm strength. It's science.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #509 on: November 17, 2019, 05:37:40 AM »
Yeah, everybody knows if you say something critical about police you lose 30% arm strength. It's science.
armed robbery

https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1195835809502547969

Tags: