Author Topic: LOL NFL  (Read 109727 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: LOL NFL
« Reply #330 on: March 28, 2022, 07:47:13 PM »
I'd be on board for every team having to hire a tranny.  Only the woman turning to a man kind though, because of the testosterone supplements causing roid rage.  That excrement would be wild.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #331 on: March 28, 2022, 09:16:35 PM »
Sweet strawman MJ

zomg, that's totally something I'd say!

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #332 on: March 28, 2022, 09:37:35 PM »
I'd be on board for every team having to hire a tranny. 

Only the woman turning to a man kind though, because of the testosterone supplements causing roid rage.  That excrement would be wild.
I want to speak to the general manager

There once was a hermaphrodite kid
who said to a man from Madrid,
'why you son of a maggot
 do you think I'm a ffaggot,
 just go fvck yourself!'
So he did.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 01:23:16 AM by delavan »

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #333 on: March 28, 2022, 09:57:39 PM »
It's not about who is paying for it

Its like some kind of quota/affirmative action on crack.

I get it, nfl coaches are disproportionately white men and isn't reflective of the racial breakdown of the league.

But the nfl also doesn't reflect the racial makeup of this country either.

Let's exclude heterosexual white men because obviously everyone knows they're all Nazis.

When's the last time you saw the nfl doing anything to make rosters more inclusive of homosexuals, Hispanics, Asians or transgenders?

Hell how does the argument make sense that nfl staffs need to be more reflective of the general player base, while also including women in these quotas? What about including the obese or disabled in these coaching pools?

I just don't find it reasonable to take this race based excrement to an extreme level, and to me thats what this is.

You know what I'd be cool with that would likely achieve the racial diversity nonsense that the nfl is trying to accomplish here.

Make this mandatory strawman coaching assistant position thing instead of race based make it former player based.

That way it will almost certainly improve racial diversity among coaches, while not being being based on the color of your skin.
Dude. Who hurt you?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #334 on: March 29, 2022, 12:22:41 AM »
Dude. Who hurt you?

Why isn't it okay to think?

Literally you could achieve the desired result by mandating the requirement to be either a former player OR a woman.

Instead it's a policy that some jobs should be race based only

I'm okay with the end but it doesn't justify the means

MoreCharacters

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #335 on: March 29, 2022, 07:54:28 AM »
things like the rooney rule are certainly imperfect solutions to the problem of dumb white men being awful, mainly because dumb white people whine about any perceived challenge

it's not actually supposed to be "reflective" of excrement, it's a bandaid for the fact that dumb rednecks are too biased and racist for this magical post racial "meritocracy" you're imagining where no one mentions race so as not to make you uncomfortable

oh when oh when will woke society stop forcing us to include qualified minorities for coaches and judges and whatnot instead of doing the right thing and letting all the positions go to the fat white trumpers who really deserve it

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #336 on: March 29, 2022, 07:54:41 AM »
I'd be on board for every team having to hire a tranny.  Only the woman turning to a man kind though, because of the testosterone supplements causing roid rage.  That excrement would be wild.
Assistant Special Teams Coordinator Buck Angel

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #337 on: March 29, 2022, 07:54:55 AM »
Why isn't it okay to think?

Literally you could achieve the desired result by mandating the requirement to be either a former player OR a woman.

Instead it's a policy that some jobs should be race based only

I'm okay with the end but it doesn't justify the means
I actually like your idea.

The ramblings of unfairness beforehand is just whataboutism

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #338 on: March 29, 2022, 11:22:20 AM »
things like the rooney rule are certainly imperfect solutions to the problem of dumb white men being awful, mainly because dumb white people whine about any perceived challenge

it's not actually supposed to be "reflective" of excrement, it's a bandaid for the fact that dumb rednecks are too biased and racist for this magical post racial "meritocracy" you're imagining where no one mentions race so as not to make you uncomfortable

oh when oh when will woke society stop forcing us to include qualified minorities for coaches and judges and whatnot instead of doing the right thing and letting all the positions go to the fat white trumpers who really deserve it

Lol, you never fail in posting the most vitriolic, stupid excrement possible.

I actually like your idea.

The ramblings of unfairness beforehand is just whataboutism

It's absolutely not whataboutism. People are being precluded from NFL funded opportunity based on nothing but a race based classification.

It's classic discrimination.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #339 on: March 29, 2022, 11:34:12 AM »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #340 on: March 29, 2022, 11:34:34 AM »
Jason La Canfora
@JasonLaCanfora
·
1m
NFL overtime rules changing for playoffs only. Both teams guaranteed a possession. League press conference to follow
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #341 on: March 29, 2022, 11:37:27 AM »
It's absolutely not whataboutism. People are being precluded from NFL funded opportunity based on nothing but a race based classification.

It's classic discrimination.

It's no different to a scholarship for black kids or kids from disadvantaged backgrounds. Of course it's discrimination, but you're educated enough to know that discrimination is a massively wide term that applies to all sorts of things in life, most of them legal and even desirable.

No one is being held out of an opportunity that doesn't currently exist for them. Some people are being presented with a new opportunity that didn't previously exist. No one is losing out on anything, there is only net gain.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #342 on: March 29, 2022, 02:10:42 PM »
It's no different to a scholarship for black kids or kids from disadvantaged backgrounds. Of course it's discrimination, but you're educated enough to know that discrimination is a massively wide term that applies to all sorts of things in life, most of them legal and even desirable.

No one is being held out of an opportunity that doesn't currently exist for them. Some people are being presented with a new opportunity that didn't previously exist. No one is losing out on anything, there is only net gain.

It absolutely is different from those things.

This isn't a scholarship, this is a job. This is the same as posting a job with a sign saying whites only.

The nfl could have achieved this through better ways like I suggested, easily.

Instead they wanted to be do this presumably to adjust perception after the Flores situation. It's still the wrong way to achieve a reasonable goal

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #343 on: March 29, 2022, 03:03:11 PM »
It absolutely is different from those things.

This isn't a scholarship, this is a job. This is the same as posting a job with a sign saying whites only.

The nfl could have achieved this through better ways like I suggested, easily.

Instead they wanted to be do this presumably to adjust perception after the Flores situation. It's still the wrong way to achieve a reasonable goal

No, it absolutely is not.

The NFL is effectively funding an internship for a year. At the end of the year they will presumably review the program, but my guess (if there are more details available I haven't seen them) is that teams can either hire those offensive coaching interns because they like them, or they can say "I don't have a job for you but I'll gladly give you a great reference to other teams", or they can shake their hand and walk away. Any which way, there will be 32 more  experienced offensive coaches of colour who are now either working in football or with the experience of doing so.

This is an internship. I realise that a lot of the time and in a lot of industries interns are treated as minimum wage gofers who should just consider themselves lucky to be entrusted with coffee orders and dry cleaning and that somehow they'll parlay that into a career because they'll learn so much about their chosen industry simply by osmosis, but what the NFL is doing is how internships are actually supposed to work.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #344 on: March 29, 2022, 03:07:46 PM »
No, it absolutely is not.

The NFL is effectively funding an internship for a year. At the end of the year they will presumably review the program, but my guess (if there are more details available I haven't seen them) is that teams can either hire those offensive coaching interns because they like them, or they can say "I don't have a job for you but I'll gladly give you a great reference to other teams", or they can shake their hand and walk away. Any which way, there will be 32 more  experienced offensive coaches of colour who are now either working in football or with the experience of doing so.

This is an internship. I realise that a lot of the time and in a lot of industries interns are treated as minimum wage gofers who should just consider themselves lucky to be entrusted with coffee orders and dry cleaning and that somehow they'll parlay that into a career because they'll learn so much about their chosen industry simply by osmosis, but what the NFL is doing is how internships are actually supposed to work.
Why choose to consider this rationally when instead you can cry that the NFL is discriminating against hypothetical countless qualified individuals in favor of schizophrenic BIPOC trans-womxn?

Tags: