Author Topic: Week 2 MVP  (Read 3219 times)

nyjunc

• Vinny Testaverde
  • Trump/Brady 2016
Re: MVP of the game (Week 2)
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2015, 12:01:34 PM »
Revis
Mo
Skrine

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2015, 12:36:04 PM »
Eh, Fitz does not have a great deep ball.  I've seen a lot of those passes that were hitting the turf 5 yards away from the nearest player get picked off in years past.

Yeah but for a long time we weren't even passing. It was two unsuccessful runs and then a rushed pass to the sidelines. The moment the Colts cut the lead back to 10-7, Bowles let Fitz throw and in 4 minutes we were back ahead by 10.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2015, 02:29:48 PM »
Tanner Purdum

Emerson Boozer

• Eric Smith
  • Royal Gate Vodka
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2015, 02:47:17 PM »
Todd Bowles for trolling the Colts by smiling the whole game.

Hemi

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2015, 03:49:03 PM »
Revis
Ryan Dungey #5 KTM
2015 AMA Supercross Champion
2015 AMA Motocross Champion

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2015, 08:10:25 PM »

His court date is the week he is allowed back to practice.  I don't know if the NFL will come up with a punishment before he's back on the field.  As a non-lawyer myself, I have no idea if he'll be able to get another court date delay/continuance/whatever it's called. 

I'm 100% sure he'll miss more games, I just don't know when.  I think it's possible he may come back for a few games and then go away for a few more games again.  It might all get put off until next season.  Maybe they have the punishment already waiting on the official court outcome and can drop it on him the next day.  They have to wait and see if he is guilty or not because that may affect the number of games he gets.  He's getting something regardless of the court outcome.

I don't know why everyone is assuming Sheldon will miss more games. Read the CBA. The league can't suspend you for mistermeaners.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2015, 08:14:18 PM »
I don't know why everyone is assuming Sheldon will miss more games. Read the CBA. The league can't suspend you for mistermeaners.

There's no way you read the CBA

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2015, 08:19:32 PM »
Mister Meaners sounds like a Teletubby villain.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2015, 08:23:23 PM »
I expect Sheldon to be back for our 5th game. And then I think he's suspended a game or 2 next year.

I'd be surprised if the NFL made a decision on Sheldon's case that quickly

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2015, 08:26:40 PM »
Am I the only one who thought Decker was the  MVP for this game?

The entire defense was completely dominant head to toe, so signaling out any defensive player seems kinda silly to me. Luck simply got completely annihilated.

But Decker completely stood out and shined on offense, really carrying a substantial part of the offensive workload for us. Marshall eventually got into the mix once Davis got hurt, so you cant count him out either. 

But I think Decker definitely rocked some excrement, and kept our offense productive until Marshall could get in there

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2015, 08:30:57 PM »
I expect Sheldon to be back for our 5th game. And then I think he's suspended a game or 2 next year.

I'd be surprised if the NFL made a decision on Sheldon's case that quickly
I guess they could already have determined a suspension based on whether he's guilty or not.  He can be suspended without a conviction under the conduct policy.  I don't believe Rapeyberger was convicted and he was suspended.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: Week 2 MVP
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2015, 11:15:04 AM »
Am I the only one who thought Decker was the  MVP for this game?

The entire defense was completely dominant head to toe, so signaling out any defensive player seems kinda silly to me. Luck simply got completely annihilated.

But Decker completely stood out and shined on offense, really carrying a substantial part of the offensive workload for us. Marshall eventually got into the mix once Davis got hurt, so you cant count him out either. 

But I think Decker definitely rocked some excrement, and kept our offense productive until Marshall could get in there

I was going to say I could make an argument for Marshall (though the answer is definitely Revis this week). Decker is a good call too. My only issue is that he drops some passes that are gimmies.

Marshall completely changes this offense. He's a mismatch on anyone covering him, and keeps demanding double-teams. That's allowing room for Decker or Owusu to make a catch. I can't wait to see this offense when Smith is part of the mix.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2015, 11:36:34 AM »
I was going to say I could make an argument for Marshall (though the answer is definitely Revis this week). Decker is a good call too. My only issue is that he drops some passes that are gimmies.

Marshall completely changes this offense. He's a mismatch on anyone covering him, and keeps demanding double-teams. That's allowing room for Decker or Owusu to make a catch. I can't wait to see this offense when Smith is part of the mix.

I am assuming that you mean Devin and not Geno.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2015, 12:57:13 PM »
I am assuming that you mean Devin and not Geno.

Holy excrement, yes!
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tags: