Author Topic: Video Games  (Read 365781 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Video Games
« Reply #3240 on: December 10, 2021, 10:27:27 AM »
I don’t like listening to Todd Howard talk, but there’s some dope concept art in here.

https://youtu.be/bgSr9tuJS18
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3241 on: December 13, 2021, 12:58:31 PM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Need a new one for a new board...

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3243 on: December 18, 2021, 07:50:28 PM »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3244 on: December 19, 2021, 10:16:28 AM »
Epic Gamestore has a coupon for $10 off anything priced $14.99 or more, and a large amount of good games at that price point.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3245 on: December 19, 2021, 11:26:24 AM »
Epic Gamestore has a coupon for $10 off anything priced $14.99 or more, and a large amount of good games at that price point.

They're also doing free games daily this week.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3246 on: December 22, 2021, 10:21:19 AM »
I just got The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings on Steam for $3.30, if you're looking for something to play over the holidays. Which I am.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3247 on: December 23, 2021, 10:39:40 AM »
Really been enjoying Hades so far. Fun and easy to play, dying isn't annoying because it's supposed to happen a lot, and easy to pick up and put down without setting aside a big chunk of time.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3248 on: December 23, 2021, 11:19:08 AM »
Really been enjoying Hades so far. Fun and easy to play, dying isn't annoying because it's supposed to happen a lot, and easy to pick up and put down without setting aside a big chunk of time.

100% this.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #3249 on: December 27, 2021, 07:03:17 PM »
100% this.

Exactly.

I just finished the main storyline this weekend. Feels like a lot of side story left to tell too. I switched to another game for now, but I'll be going back to Hades for a long time I think. There's a lot of features in the end-game that make it worth continuing to play as well.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3250 on: December 27, 2021, 08:33:28 PM »
I let BotW fall by the wayside a bit - I'm having some frustration with the final trials in the trial of the sword. I don't want to proceed with the storyline until I finish that, and finishing it is a pain in the derriere.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3252 on: January 02, 2022, 05:35:55 PM »
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is, and I mean this in the best way possible, the most beautiful PS2 game I have ever played.

I cannot believe that this was developed by a 15-20 person studio.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3253 on: January 02, 2022, 05:41:21 PM »
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is, and I mean this in the best way possible, the most beautiful PS2 game I have ever played.

I cannot believe that this was developed by a 15-20 person studio.

Not heard of it before, but a quick read of the reviews makes it sound like exactly my kind of thing.

I bought Guardians Of The Galaxy a couple of days ago, only a few hours in but so far it's pretty good.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3254 on: January 02, 2022, 07:39:24 PM »
Not heard of it before, but a quick read of the reviews makes it sound like exactly my kind of thing.

I bought Guardians Of The Galaxy a couple of days ago, only a few hours in but so far it's pretty good.

It's on the Epic store for $30. It's worth the $30.