Author Topic: Wilk Watch  (Read 21497 times)

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
Re: Wilk Watch
« Reply #195 on: September 09, 2015, 01:43:17 PM »
I'll temper this with saying that I want to see how Bowles adjusts his scheme to personnel, but no way I'm trading Sheldon. I don't care how you have to make it happen, you keep Wilk, Snacks, Sheldon, and Williams and find a way to get them on the field. Obviously if you can't make it work, you can't make it work, but I think it's crazy to give up any of those guys.

You talk my type of language. I doubt this late that Duff can swing a deal but Wilk has exercised a lot of patience and integrity. When you see what is going on over at Seattle with Chancellor - which is a lose/ lose situation, we better be sitting up to attention.

I hope we can get Wilk on side with the promise of a nice pay day next year. I'm gonna be seriously pissed if we allow a stalemate with a guy who is loved by the fans.

We are stacked on defense with that crew with the possibility that we could seriously be a contender next year.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2015, 01:48:25 PM »
You talk my type of language. I doubt this late that Duff can swing a deal but Wilk has exercised a lot of patience and integrity. When you see what is going on over at Seattle with Chancellor - which is a lose/ lose situation, we better be sitting up to attention.

I hope we can get Wilk on side with the promise of a nice pay day next year. I'm gonna be seriously pissed if we allow a stalemate with a guy who is loved by the fans.

We are stacked on defense with that crew with the possibility that we could seriously be a contender next year.

Hey you fuzzy foreigner you sure disappear quick on Viber, especially when I mentioned I am coming to Scotland.

Oh Yeah keep Wilk and Sheldon.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #197 on: September 09, 2015, 01:54:00 PM »
Hey you fuzzy foreigner you sure disappear quick on Viber, especially when I mentioned I am coming to Scotland.

Oh Yeah keep Wilk and Sheldon.

Hahaha! I had to go out and inspect the moat.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2015, 01:59:45 PM »
Hahaha! I had to go out and inspect the moat.

Before or after you twisted your mustache?

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2015, 02:38:22 PM »

Chancellor shouldn't be compared, he already got a deal and has three years left on the contract he signed. Wilk is on his rookie deal

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #200 on: September 09, 2015, 03:12:08 PM »
Chancellor shouldn't be compared, he already got a deal and has three years left on the contract he signed. Wilk is on his rookie deal

Fair point but Wilk doesn't strike me as a whiny bitch who will renege on a deal.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #201 on: September 09, 2015, 03:18:22 PM »
Fair point but Wilk doesn't strike me as a whiny bitch who will renege on a deal.

So he's the total opposite of MBGreen?

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #202 on: September 09, 2015, 06:53:18 PM »
Apropos of nothing really, I just realised that if Calvin Pace were to go down injured before Sunday the Jets would start with a front seven that was entirely drafted by them. I wonder how common it is in the NFL to have a starting position group with not a single trade or free agent acquisition?
Virtually every player on the Packers besides Peppers has played their entire career in Green Bay.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #203 on: September 09, 2015, 06:57:35 PM »
Virtually every player on the Packers besides Peppers has played their entire career in Green Bay.

John Kuhn won a ring with the Steelers before going to GB, but yeah. The Packers are kind of a special case though.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: