Author Topic: I own a house?  (Read 42880 times)

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
Re: I own a house?
« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2017, 12:31:22 PM »
Finally got the pool good to go. I think I had to replace and install 2-3 other critical components since the last update. Spent most of the rest of the time figuring out how to vacuum and treat the water with chemicals.

Went in tonight when we had some free time. freaking freezing but it was fun. Got my dog in there too, which was pretty hilarious because he has to wear a life jacket in order to swim for longer than 10 seconds without sinking.
Going to be 115 degrees today.  Hating you and your pool right now.

I highly recommend you get one of those robo skimmers.  Keep the surface clean and you'll hardly ever have to vacuum.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2017, 12:38:02 PM »
Going to be 115 degrees today.  Hating you and your pool right now.

I highly recommend you get one of those robo skimmers.  Keep the surface clean and you'll hardly ever have to vacuum.
When it hits 85+ it's too much for me. I couldn't imagine another 30 degrees on top of that

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2017, 01:39:32 PM »
When it hits 85+ it's too much for me. I couldn't imagine another 30 degrees on top of that

Get a gun for when some annoying queynte says, "it's the dry heat". 115 is freaking ridiculously hot humid or not.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2017, 02:32:57 PM »
Finally got the pool good to go. I think I had to replace and install 2-3 other critical components since the last update. Spent most of the rest of the time figuring out how to vacuum and treat the water with chemicals.

Went in tonight when we had some free time. freaking freezing but it was fun. Got my dog in there too, which was pretty hilarious because he has to wear a life jacket in order to swim for longer than 10 seconds without sinking.

[insert Schmitts Gay skit here]
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2017, 02:51:37 PM »
[insert Schmitts Gay skit here]
Beautiful girls!

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:53:17 PM by bojanglesman »

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2017, 02:21:50 AM »
Get a gun for when some annoying queynte says, "it's the dry heat". 115 is freaking ridiculously hot humid or not.
Once it breaks 98.6 you are sweating regardless of humidity.  Once you go indoors you dry almost instantly when the AC hits though.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2017, 05:55:54 AM »
Once it breaks 98.6 you are sweating regardless of humidity.  Once you go indoors you dry almost instantly when the AC hits though.
Must be that dry heat.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2017, 01:53:48 PM »
Just had to do some rewiring in my breaker panel to connect up the new laundry room and to replace a breaker which has been a bit flaky recently. I quite like doing electrical stuff but breaker panels give me the heeby-jeebies, that excrement's big boy electricity that can kill you. Thankfully all went smoothly.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2018, 07:36:39 PM »

Year 2: Everything is up and running a few weeks earlier than year 1. The water is in a sad state because I went to open it a week and a half ago and needed to replace small parts on the pump and filter. Finally got through that today and shocked the excrement out of it and it’s already looking better. Everything from here should hopefully be much easier, everything is in much better condition and I kinda know what I’m doing this time.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 07:38:32 PM by SixFeetDeep »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2018, 08:04:14 PM »
Year 2: Everything is up and running a few weeks earlier than year 1. The water is in a sad state because I went to open it a week and a half ago and needed to replace small parts on the pump and filter. Finally got through that today and shocked the excrement out of it and it’s already looking better. Everything from here should hopefully be much easier, everything is in much better condition and I kinda know what I’m doing this time.

I'll be round at the weekend.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2018, 08:09:00 PM »
Can’t believe we’ve owned our house more than 10 years now. Thank God, we just had some major work done downstairs and our kitchen is basically done now because I don’t know if we could have afforded it now. Plus, I don’t sleep 15 feet away from my kids anymore which helps immensely.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2018, 08:29:07 PM »
I'll be round at the weekend.

Maple. Whiskey.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2018, 08:54:24 PM »
Maple. Whiskey.

You have a pool. I have an unlimited supply of maple whiskey. It's kismet, baby.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2018, 08:57:16 PM »
MB showing up in his speedo.

Now it's kismet.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2018, 09:19:41 PM »
MB showing up in his speedo.

Now it's kismet.

Pool's closed

Tags: