Author Topic: I own a house?  (Read 42881 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: I own a house?
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2017, 06:19:47 PM »
Congrats dude.

I'm gonna dump mint all over your lawn.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2017, 09:38:53 PM »
Congrats, SFD.  Sound investment.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2017, 07:42:45 AM »
Thank you all. Open invite to anyone if you ever find yourself around here (why?, loss4u). 20 minutes from Hartford and 20 minutes from the airport.

Thanks for the advice. I'll probably keep using this thread for that since I'm functionally retarded. Got a good homeowners insurance policy from a legit company but I honestly need to read more into the fine print to understand the coverage.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2017, 02:16:56 PM »
Thank you all. Open invite to anyone if you ever find yourself around here (why?, loss4u). 20 minutes from Hartford and 20 minutes from the airport.

Thanks for the advice. I'll probably keep using this thread for that since I'm functionally retarded. Got a good homeowners insurance policy from a legit company but I honestly need to read more into the fine print to understand the coverage.
Do.  You will pay pennies on the dollar, not if, but when your water heater and central air system fail.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2017, 02:19:13 PM »

I'll take you up on that - I'll be back in CT this summer and rather not stay with my family. Sounds like you're in the Manchester area.
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2017, 03:16:40 PM »
I'll take you up on that - I'll be back in CT this summer and rather not stay with my family. Sounds like you're in the Manchester area.

I'm moving in with you.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2017, 05:15:26 PM »
I'm fully torqued.

I feel like we said the same thing here....
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2017, 02:12:01 PM »
3rd time to Home Depot to buy boxes this week. If it wasn't next to a brand new chik fil a I would have given up already

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2017, 02:14:02 PM »

Let me know man. Not Manchester but less than 10 minutes from the Buckland Hills area.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2017, 11:47:37 PM »
do they not have a walmart or something there? get your boxes there mate

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2017, 11:59:11 PM »
3rd time to Home Depot to buy boxes this week. If it wasn't next to a brand new chik fil a I would have given up already

He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2017, 10:26:11 AM »
I bought a tractor yesterday and was pumped up afterwards. freaking kill me now please

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2017, 10:33:59 AM »
I bought a tractor yesterday and was pumped up afterwards. freaking kill me now please

I was telling my wife the other day how you can tell you're getting old when you get excited about boring purchases.  15 years ago I was fired up about heading to the beach for a weekend drunk fest.  Now I get fired up if I buy a couch.

BTW, mowing your lawn drunk is a fun and legal way to drink and drive.  If your lady doesn't kill you for mowing over her flowers or mowing the Jets logo in your front lawn.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 10:35:52 AM by bojanglesman »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2017, 11:23:58 AM »
Being excited about buying a lawnmower is a matter of perspective. Looked at in isolation mowing the lawn is a pretty dull and futile exercise because it's only going to grow back anyway, so I can see why you'd resent spending money on a mower. However, viewed in the context of what she'd have you doing around the house instead if you weren't mowing the lawn, sitting on a tractor in the sun with a cold beer and some good tunes or a ball game on your headphones, suddenly mowing looks like a really rather pleasant way to spend a couple of hours, and the best thing about it is that you get to do it every weekend if you really need to get out of going to the grocery store, seeing her mother or clearing out the basement.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2017, 11:55:57 AM »
Ive been saving for a house but I'm hesitant on buying because the market seems inflated in the North Jersey/NYC Metro area. A shitty little 2 or 3 bedroom house goes for minimum 300k. I don't see that being sustainable considering everyone in their 20s to early 30s is saddled with tens of thousands of student loan debt

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tags: