Author Topic: Say Sweet Thang, Can I Buy You A Fish Sandwich?  (Read 82027 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Say Sweet Thang, Can I Buy You A Fish Sandwich?
« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2015, 10:16:20 AM »
Can a mod rename this thread "The thread that keeps on giving"

I've been sitting here for the last 15 mins trying to think of a rename.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2015, 10:20:26 AM »
This is some straight up r/theredpill insecurity dressed as alpha. I know, you have never heard of that place and definitely don't remember making that post because you were too busy being drunk alone to possibly remember. Let's ignore the fact that you either weren't that drunk or had to go back and significantly proofread that to make it coherent.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #152 on: February 15, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »
at least now i know how to get UKK to post

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #153 on: February 15, 2015, 11:53:00 AM »

My prescription for the gay mess above is to snort some coke off a strippers funbags and stay away Indian she-males.

thanks puck lol... because of you i had diet coke coming out of my nose when this girl just text me now. Rupal (her name) popped up which is hilariously close to Rupaul.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #154 on: February 15, 2015, 12:00:35 PM »
thanks puck lol... because of you i had diet coke coming out of my nose when this girl just text me now. Rupal (her name) popped up which is hilariously close to Rupaul.

Give her the ol' Crocodile Dundee test?

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #155 on: February 15, 2015, 12:04:08 PM »
I'm only posting this because I'm drunk, but honestly if I wanted to be "bragging" i'd post pics of my exs, tinder girls, and other girls i've fucked in the past.

pics or gtfo
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #156 on: February 15, 2015, 12:35:34 PM »
pics or gtfo

sure, i'll bite.  might as well keep this thread entertaining

when i get back. gonna go smoke a J with my boy and then possibly meet up with these chicks when they're fully recovered. I feel like dogshit squared.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #157 on: February 15, 2015, 12:42:41 PM »
I Must Respond.

/nyjunc

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #158 on: February 15, 2015, 05:24:28 PM »

Why in the freaking world would i care to try to impress this group?

I'm not quite sure, why don't you explain tonight with a few more paragraphs after you're done wading around in hoo-ha.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #159 on: February 15, 2015, 06:47:49 PM »
I'm debating whether to write a post or not to Ether people who were dicks in this thread.

That initial stripper post was actually to give some insight/anecdotal experience on things I've done. If i hated you guys or didn't respect you, I def wouldn't have shared that or the other stuff i've said. I just was giving insight on how to maximize your experience at a strip club and not be the typical poopchute who wastes a bunch of money for nothing. Go reread it, remove emotional bias and you'll see.

Tommy, Badger, Bo, and a few others either know me well enough or are nice enough people not to be dicks about things and take things the wrong way. Puck knows the deal too, even if he's mummified and fossilized at this point. I can't speak for others. A couple of the married + smarmy guys(i.e. both, not just one) seem particularly defensive about it.

I'm only posting this because I'm drunk, but honestly if I wanted to be "bragging" i'd post pics of my exs, tinder girls, and other girls i've fucked in the past. Why in the freaking world would i care to try to impress this group? I can't conjure one way in which that'd serve me.  It's an area i've had a large amount of success in, and I feel like too many shoot themselves in foot for. I've refrained from making snarky comments. For a community that fawns over celebrities or other random and irrelevant women they basically put on a pedestal (they shouldn't) it's pretty ironic that i'm getting slammed for the things I've said. 

but mostly, I don't give a excrement.  If anyone spent 10 minutes with me they wouldn't even question the things I've wrote. I've lived a really fun and uniquely interesting life, and I think most people tend to limit themselves so I don't mind sharing knowledge where it's suitable.  Some people take that as an afront to their manhood, which is stupid and insecure. In fact, for the idiots saying "women are not a puzzle" (they're not, because a puzzle is linear. hence art over science), I had this very conversation about human and male/female dynamics with this smoking hot light skinned bollywood looking Indian girl tonight for a good 20-30 minutes. She completely agreed. We danced almost the whole night, made out and she and her 3 friends want to hang out tomorrow at the pool. One of her other friends who i was talking to for a bit said "I get exactly why <indian girl's name> was into you", and proceeded to get ultra touchy and flirty with me too.

So, yeah....i'm sure I sound like a douche with this post but it's only because a select few people act like faggots with the mob mentality.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #160 on: February 15, 2015, 06:59:00 PM »
... "women are not a puzzle" (they're not, because a puzzle is linear. hence art over science)

I love this

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #161 on: February 15, 2015, 07:18:11 PM »
Can't wait to see what tonight's bender is going to produce.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2015, 10:16:07 PM »
when i get back. gonna go smoke a J with my boy

been smokin' your boy's dick for a pretty long time

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2015, 08:12:30 AM »
been smokin' your boy's dick for a pretty long time

No way man he has been trying to post them but every time he sits down to post them a girl texts him wanting his dick. Don't hate the player hate the game.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2015, 09:31:56 PM »
Can't wait to see what tonight's bender is going to produce.

I wish i could have had a bender Sunday. I just started a new job yesterday.

I picked up the chick, we hung out for a few hours. smoked some weed, chilled and gave her a little tour of local spots in miami. She didn't look as hot as she did that night...especially in the daylight after being at the beach all day, but still a solid 7.5. Dropped her off back with her friends...it was their last night out so they wanted to go all out (IE they also picked up 2 grams of blow), and me and my roommate were supposed to meet up with them later.   

My roommate talked me out of it (he got me the job). I'm impulsive enough to where I would have absolutely went out all night and been a trainwreck at work the next day. He's like, yo, if you think these chicks are bad enough for us to work on 1 hour sleep, then lets go, but you do realize chicks doing blow all night are not just going to want to come back and freak at like 2am right? No, they're going to want party, dance and you're not even freaking till like 5am.  So i'm like yeah..... I decided to be responsible and not look at a jackass on my first day of work. 

Worked out in my favor. I made a good impression in the office and was sharp. There's two fairly cute chicks in my training class who have been bantering and flirting. The younger chick, who's 22, is already being overt. I'm always catching her staring, she laughs at most of my jokes, and she's already being grabby and playfully hitting me when i make fun of her.  I'm probably just gonna say freak it and be like, you're coming to happy hour with me after work tomorrow or thursday.   She's going to be my boss' assistant, so that's the only thing that gives me pause about banging her but it's not like I'll interact with her regularly.   

The other chick seems like a giant attention whore.