Author Topic: Jets interviewed Doug Marrone  (Read 29255 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Jets interviewed Doug Marrone
« Reply #255 on: January 05, 2015, 06:29:02 PM »
Per LaCanfora

Jets still have more candidates to speak to, but I hear Doug Marrone's interview with them did not go well. Dan Quinn well positioned now
If it weren't Cuntfarta, I might believe it.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #256 on: January 05, 2015, 07:30:46 PM »

It would be funny if Marrone flew a banner over the stadium that listed all the players he thought sucked each week.

Hahahahaha

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #257 on: January 05, 2015, 10:19:52 PM »
Per LaCanfora

Jets still have more candidates to speak to, but I hear Doug Marrone's interview with them did not go well. Dan Quinn well positioned now

I wonder if LaCanfora still thinks Marrone was a quarterback...

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #258 on: January 06, 2015, 12:02:32 PM »
I've seen completely conflicting reports about Marrone's interview. Some say it went bad and some say it went well. I'll say this: it's nice that the Jets aren't just hiring someone when they meet them. At the very least they're being thorough. It may still end up badly, but at least there seems to be a determination to go through an entire process.

I'm growing more leery of Marrone at this point. Where there is smoke there is fire. A former coach of his at Syracuse said he's selfish and greedy yesterday. Of course that's countered by the rumor that he originally was fighting for contracts for his staff before he left Buffalo.

Marrone has to be one of the most intriguing HC stories in recent memory. For any team.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #259 on: January 06, 2015, 12:23:36 PM »
I've seen completely conflicting reports about Marrone's interview. Some say it went bad and some say it went well. I'll say this: it's nice that the Jets aren't just hiring someone when they meet them. At the very least they're being thorough. It may still end up badly, but at least there seems to be a determination to go through an entire process.

I'm growing more leery of Marrone at this point. Where there is smoke there is fire. A former coach of his at Syracuse said he's selfish and greedy yesterday. Of course that's countered by the rumor that he originally was fighting for contracts for his staff before he left Buffalo.

Marrone has to be one of the most intriguing HC stories in recent memory. For any team.

Based on what he did in Buffalo I'd be ok with him, but not terribly disappointed if we don't hire him either. It's going to really depend on the GM and what players we get.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2015, 10:53:55 AM »
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 5m5 minutes ago

If Doug Marrone does not land a head coach job, sources say he will have an offer to join close friend Bill O'Brien as a Texans consultant
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2015, 12:20:49 PM »
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 5m5 minutes ago

If Doug Marrone does not land a head coach job, sources say he will have an offer to join close friend Bill O'Brien as a Texans consultant
Wonder if he would be open to being an OC...

Tags: jets bills