Author Topic: Crap Movies  (Read 142139 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Crap Movies
« Reply #1185 on: February 22, 2023, 04:21:01 PM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1186 on: February 22, 2023, 04:35:33 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #1187 on: February 22, 2023, 05:13:54 PM »

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1188 on: February 22, 2023, 05:14:08 PM »
Dafuq
man what

lmaoo knew i'd get these responses.

spoilers ahead

enjoyed it a lot. i love anya taylor joy. fiennes was excellent. shots, build up were all great. i also enjoyed the premise of a group of shitty people getting what they deserve very much.

however, the thing i couldn't get over was how the entire group so easily accepted, with less than an arm thrown into the air and no more than pathetic 'mad dashes' for the exit as resistance, that a sad, dejected chef would become the arbiter of their outcome in choosing them all to die. for freak's sake, they all just compliantly sat there as they were made to be human smores. it was great/funny to see, but cmon.

maybe for me would be better to include this in a '90% great, 10% crap' thread'

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1189 on: February 22, 2023, 05:15:44 PM »

however, the thing i couldn't get over was how the entire group so easily accepted, with less than an arm thrown into the air and no more than pathetic 'mad dashes' for the exit as resistance, that a sad, dejected chef would become the arbiter of their outcome in choosing them all to die. for freak's sake, they all just compliantly sat there as they were made to be human smores. it was great/funny to see, but cmon.

Ok, but *gestures broadly at the real world*

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #1190 on: February 22, 2023, 05:15:46 PM »

You rage-baitin' son of a gun

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1191 on: February 22, 2023, 05:16:24 PM »
You rage-baitin' son of a gun
We need a 7th movie thread!

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1192 on: February 22, 2023, 05:28:16 PM »
lmaoo knew i'd get these responses.

spoilers ahead

enjoyed it a lot. i love anya taylor joy. fiennes was excellent. shots, build up were all great. i also enjoyed the premise of a group of shitty people getting what they deserve very much.

Did you miss the part where Slowik points that out to the guests at the end just before they get fitted for dessert so they realize that they knew they belonged there all along or did they edit that out of the HBO Max release?

Edit: wrong streaming service
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 06:31:36 PM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1193 on: February 22, 2023, 05:37:22 PM »
Did you miss the part where Slowik points that out to the guests at the end just before they get fitted for dessert so they realize that they knew they belonged there all along or did they edit that out of the Netflix release?

there was one part in the middle where i remember him telling them they all could have possibly gotten away if they'd put up a fight. is that what you're talking about? i don't recall such a thing during the smores scene, but i can check again (also, i watched on hbo max)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1194 on: February 22, 2023, 06:33:32 PM »
there was one part in the middle where i remember him telling them they all could have possibly gotten away if they'd put up a fight. is that what you're talking about? i don't recall such a thing during the smores scene, but i can check again (also, i watched on hbo max)

That’s the scene, I guess I thought it was in the wrong spot. I hadn’t watched it since it was in the theaters but I definitely remember him telling them that they could have made it out if they wanted to.

Also, my bad on the streaming service.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1195 on: February 22, 2023, 06:34:24 PM »
That’s the scene, I guess I thought it was in the wrong spot. I hadn’t watched it since it was in the theaters but I definitely remember him telling them that they could have made it out if they wanted to.

I'm sorry, you're dying.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1196 on: February 22, 2023, 06:40:36 PM »
I'm sorry, you're dying.

Probably my favorite line in the movie.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1197 on: February 22, 2023, 07:00:09 PM »

no worries, i threw that in there as i figured hbo probably wasn't going to cut anything out as oppose to a service like netflix

I'm sorry, you're dying.
Probably my favorite line in the movie.

i would have been more accepting of this death if the girl was ugly and not as hot as she actually was

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1198 on: March 02, 2023, 12:44:12 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tags: movies