Author Topic: Crap Movies  (Read 142168 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Crap Movies
« Reply #1156 on: December 18, 2022, 10:00:24 PM »
Downsizing. I know it's a few years old, but if you haven't already watched it then don't get tempted. It's not good.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1157 on: January 04, 2023, 06:12:59 PM »
The Invitation (2022). Nathalie Emmanuel is gorgeous but no one is attractive enough to save this movie.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #1158 on: January 04, 2023, 08:41:14 PM »
The Invitation (2022). Nathalie Emmanuel is gorgeous but no one is attractive enough to save this movie.
Yeah, this was a movie my pizza and I were laughing and making fun of throughout. It’s very bad, terrible pacing, nonsense plot etc.
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1159 on: January 07, 2023, 09:48:20 AM »
Night Hunter. Promising cast (Henry Cavill, Ben Kingsley, Stanley Tucci, Alexandra Daddario) let down by an awful script, sloppy plot and terrible direction/editing.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1160 on: January 07, 2023, 10:41:51 AM »
Night Hunter. Promising cast (Henry Cavill, Ben Kingsley, Stanley Tucci, Alexandra Daddario) let down by an awful script, sloppy plot and terrible direction/editing.
Must be a real piece of excrement to have that cast yet I've never heard of it.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1161 on: January 07, 2023, 11:16:34 AM »

it's an automatic 3 honks if Daddario takes her top off in this.  This is standard protocol.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1162 on: January 07, 2023, 11:17:16 AM »
it's an automatic 3 honks if Daddario takes her top off in this.  This is standard protocol.
Not even close. Fully clothed the entire time.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1163 on: January 07, 2023, 11:19:45 AM »
Not even close. Fully clothed the entire time.

Kill it with fire then.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1164 on: January 12, 2023, 06:21:48 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1165 on: January 21, 2023, 06:54:39 PM »
This looks crap. Not buying Liam Neeson in this role at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVF7t8VYuM

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1166 on: January 21, 2023, 07:45:26 PM »
This looks crap. Not buying Liam Neeson in this role at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVF7t8VYuM

i'm questioning if i'm missing your sarcasm? the 'i have a special set of skills that i use to find your derriere' feels like the only role liam neeson plays now after that first overrated derriere movie he made as that character

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1167 on: January 21, 2023, 07:49:50 PM »
Yeah that looks like exactly the movie he would make now.

Dude used to do historical dramas and RomComs.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1168 on: January 22, 2023, 09:12:35 AM »
i'm questioning if i'm missing your sarcasm? the 'i have a special set of skills that i use to find your derriere' feels like the only role liam neeson plays now after that first overrated derriere movie he made as that character

Yes, but Philip Marlowe is a well known and established character, and that trailer does not feel like him at all. For a start Neeson is about three decades too old, and for a second he appears to be playing him as an poopchute. Marlowe is a hard lover of the older lady and can be a complete dick when he wants or needs to be, but he's also charming and he very rarely loses his temper or his cool.

Maybe if you go into the movie having not read Chandler it will work, but that two minutes looks absolutely nothing like the Philip Marlowe I'm familiar with.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1169 on: January 22, 2023, 09:30:33 AM »
Yes, but Philip Marlowe is a well known and established character, and that trailer does not feel like him at all. For a start Neeson is about three decades too old, and for a second he appears to be playing him as an poopchute. Marlowe is a hard lover of the older lady and can be a complete dick when he wants or needs to be, but he's also charming and he very rarely loses his temper or his cool.

Maybe if you go into the movie having not read Chandler it will work, but that two minutes looks absolutely nothing like the Philip Marlowe I'm familiar with.

got it. this is fair

he appears to be playing him as an poopchute. Marlowe is a hard lover of the older lady

i always think about removing the profanity filters but then i think about how i'm going to miss out on reading funny excrement like this

Tags: movies