Author Topic: Crap Movies  (Read 142171 times)

Cane

• Chad Pennington
Re: Crap Movies
« Reply #420 on: January 28, 2015, 10:34:05 AM »

freak this movie.  My wife will make me see it, as I already agreed I would.  I'd say 'shoot me now' but I'm likely going to get mad laid afterwards.

I already told mine that if I have to watch it, I'm going to pretend it's a scary movie and yell out things to warn the actors.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #421 on: January 28, 2015, 10:39:03 AM »
"Look out, she's got a whip!'
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #422 on: January 28, 2015, 11:15:00 AM »

freak this movie.  My wife will make me see it, as I already agreed I would.  I'd say 'shoot me now' but I'm likely going to get mad laid afterwards.

How the freak do women justify this excrement?  We have the whole #Yesallwomen movement, and then women swoon over some crap about a woman who gets off on being treated like a piece of excrement and a slave.  It makes no sense.  Thankfully my wife thinks the whole thing is retarded.  I just can't respect any woman who is into it.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #423 on: January 28, 2015, 11:23:29 AM »
^agree with ijr completely. The missus actually thinks it's sad women get off on that excrement. Just says they're bored. I have no opinion on this because I don't care.

The same women you describe think its "empowering" for Beyoncé to writhe and gyrate all over the stage for an hour. I don't get how that works at all.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 11:25:06 AM by guinness77 »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #424 on: January 28, 2015, 11:41:50 AM »
It's probably a lonely housewife thing, I know of several women that hated the book and threw it out or deleted the gd thing because it annoyed them, when friends pushed them vociferously to read it.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #425 on: January 28, 2015, 07:28:15 PM »
How the freak do women justify this excrement?  We have the whole #Yesallwomen movement, and then women swoon over some crap about a woman who gets off on being treated like a piece of excrement and a slave.  It makes no sense.  Thankfully my wife thinks the whole thing is retarded.  I just can't respect any woman who is into it.

Have to call you out on this man.  As males we grew up with every movie being about guys wanting to get laid.  Some women like to get laid too you know.  Why does it matter what gets her off?

I think the whole dominatrix thing is stupid too.  I'm not going to lick some chics boots or get a whip shoved up my derriere, but apparently there are plenty of guys that like it.  This has been depicted in countless books and movies over the years, so now when the roles are reversed everything changes?

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #426 on: January 28, 2015, 07:34:45 PM »

Have to call you out on this man.  As males we grew up with every movie being about guys wanting to get laid.  Some women like to get laid too you know.  Why does it matter what gets her off?

I think the whole dominatrix thing is stupid too.  I'm not going to lick some chics boots or get a whip shoved up my derriere, but apparently there are plenty of guys that like it.  This has been depicted in countless books and movies over the years, so now when the roles are reversed everything changes?

What roles?  It's not role reversal.  Apparently the BDSM a community hates it because it's not fun and it's not fantasy...it's abuse.  Straight up abuse.  It's the culturally acceptable version of rape.  And women love it.  It's so freaking hypocritical.  I don't want to hear in one breath that women are tired of being treated like excrement by men who find them inferior and in the next breath that they want to be dominated and abused by a guy who wants to treat them like excrement.

Stupid.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #427 on: January 28, 2015, 07:36:13 PM »

It's probably a lonely housewife thing, I know of several women that hated the book and threw it out or deleted the gd thing because it annoyed them, when friends pushed them vociferously to read it.

My wife tried to read it.  She said it seems like it was written by an illiterate person and that it likely appeals to women whose weak husbands can't satisfy them, so they get off on a guy just abusing the excrement out of them.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #428 on: January 28, 2015, 07:47:08 PM »

I think the whole dominatrix thing is stupid too. I'm not going to lick some chics boots or get a whip shoved up my derriere, but apparently there are plenty of guys that like it.  This has been depicted in countless books and movies over the years, so now when the roles are reversed everything changes?

Who the freak are you kidding? Your wife dresses up in full black leather regalia and while you may not lick her 6 inch stiletto heels you sure as excrement bark like a dog and have that whip in your mouth like it's the last bone on earth.

Jesus I can smell your bullshit 3000 miles away. I can hear her now, "give me paw, roll over, stop licking your balls........"

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #429 on: January 28, 2015, 07:50:01 PM »
What roles?  It's not role reversal.  Apparently the BDSM a community hates it because it's not fun and it's not fantasy...it's abuse.  Straight up abuse.  It's the culturally acceptable version of rape.  And women love it.  It's so freaking hypocritical.  I don't want to hear in one breath that women are tired of being treated like excrement by men who find them inferior and in the next breath that they want to be dominated and abused by a guy who wants to treat them like excrement.

Stupid.

You obviously have something else going on here.  I really don't understand why it is tweaking you this bad...

Rape?  That's just a ridiculous thing to even bring up.  There is no such thing as, just by definition, 'acceptable version of rape'.  If she intentionally wants to be treated like excrement and it gets her off, who cares?  That's specifically why I brought up the dominatrix comparison.  Apparently men for decades have got off being treated like excrement.

The story is just a glorified, over the top version of 9 1/2 Weeks anyways. 

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #430 on: January 28, 2015, 08:04:46 PM »
My wife tried to read it.  She said it seems like it was written by an illiterate person and that it likely appeals to women whose weak husbands can't satisfy them, so they get off on a guy just abusing the excrement out of them.

Haha that's probably a part of it.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:06:19 PM by Miamipuck »

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #431 on: January 28, 2015, 09:55:06 PM »

You obviously have something else going on here.  I really don't understand why it is tweaking you this bad...

Rape?  That's just a ridiculous thing to even bring up.  There is no such thing as, just by definition, 'acceptable version of rape'.  If she intentionally wants to be treated like excrement and it gets her off, who cares?  That's specifically why I brought up the dominatrix comparison.  Apparently men for decades have got off being treated like excrement.

The story is just a glorified, over the top version of 9 1/2 Weeks anyways.
First, the very idea of a dominatrix is based on overturning and subjugating traditional male dominance.  It's not just some exaggerated continuation of traditional male domination.  That's one thing.

More to the point, the BDSM a community doesn't view it as "like a dominatrix".  I'd imagine they'd know.  They call it abuse.  My point, again, is that it's incongruous to have this movement about how women are treated like excrement and don't deserve it...and then watch HUGER numbers of women "get off on being treated like excrement".  And yes, a man exerting total control and forcing you to do what he wants without explicit consent is rape.  The fact she enjoys it is what makes it the socially acceptable version.

The reference to 9 1/2 weeks just further proves my point.  That horrified people, was a huge flop, and was reviled.  This over the top excrement version is embraced...at a time when women are supposedly seeking an end to abuse and mistreatment.  Can't have it both ways.

So again, idiot women who like unintelligible and poorly written works that demean them and promote abuse will turn out in droves to see this.  Then they'll wonder why men don't respect them.  freak 'em.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #432 on: January 30, 2015, 02:39:50 PM »

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #433 on: January 30, 2015, 03:38:25 PM »

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #434 on: January 30, 2015, 03:39:49 PM »
It got -1 because people are supposed to believe that one of the gay dudes from Modern Family is now a womanizing cheater.

Tags: movies