Author Topic: Suicide Squad (2016)  (Read 22301 times)

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
Suicide Squad (2016)
« on: December 02, 2014, 07:21:05 PM »
Hells yeah. 

Deadshot.....Will Smith
Rick Flagg....Tom Hardy
Joker..........Jared Leto
Harley Quinn...Margot Robbie (hot wife from Wolf of Wall Street)
Captain Boomerang...Jai Courtney

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/official-suicide-squad-star-will-753470?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews&utm_campaign=THR%20Breaking%20News_now_2014-12-02%2014%3A47%3A16_ehayden

One would think that if Leto is signed on to play The Joker for SS, he'll be The Joker elsewhere in DC's slate of movies.  He'll kill it, can't wait to see what he brings to the role.  Surprised Will Smith took Deadshot. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Suicide Squad (2016)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 07:51:40 PM »
I never got the whole Harley Quinn thing. The fandom seems very... transparent.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 08:04:13 PM »
Oh goody another vehicle to watch Will Smith overact with his smooth bullshit hood rat act.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 10:57:37 PM »
Margot Robbie - Rangers fan

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 11:02:43 PM »
Not really feeling Will Smith as deadshot but the rest looks great.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 11:06:40 PM »
Maybe we'll luck out and Will Smith will DIAF before shooting begins.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 09:15:10 AM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 09:47:52 AM »
I'm more excited for this film than any other comic film--DC or Marvel. Joker is my favorite villain and I love Harley too (my wife's a huge Harley fan as well).

I don't think I've ever seen anything Leto has been in. Wasn't he an alt-rock musician too?

I'm interested to see Smith as Deadshot.

It's curious that they've changed Hardy from Bane. I guess this will give him a better opportunity to speak and actually be understood though.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 10:03:43 AM »
I don't think I've ever seen anything Leto has been in. Wasn't he an alt-rock musician too?

He still is, the band's called 30 Seconds To Mars. They're not bad either.

Have you really not seen Requiem For A Dream or Dallas Buyers' Club? You really should, they're both brilliant films.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 10:27:40 AM »
He still is, the band's called 30 Seconds To Mars. They're not bad either.

Have you really not seen Requiem For A Dream or Dallas Buyers' Club? You really should, they're both brilliant films.

No I haven't. I'm not a big TV/movie watcher. I mostly only go to movies if my wife drags me (or if it's Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, or superhero movies).
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 10:44:53 AM »

I'm more excited for this film than any other comic film--DC or Marvel. Joker is my favorite villain and I love Harley too (my wife's a huge Harley fan as well).

I'm interested to see Smith as Deadshot.

It's curious that they've changed Hardy from Bane. I guess this will give him a better opportunity to speak and actually be understood though.

You've never seen Fight Club?

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 10:59:38 AM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 11:01:30 AM »
Out of Leto's entire filmography I'd say the movie Alio is most likely to have seen would be Alexander, and I'm guessing that's also a no.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 11:02:04 AM »

Nope.

So you only watch football and fantasy?  I knew that was largely the case, but I had no idea how extreme it was.  Wow.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2014, 11:33:32 AM »
Out of Leto's entire filmography I'd say the movie Alio is most likely to have seen would be Alexander, and I'm guessing that's also a no.

You'd be correct. I haven't even heard of that movie.

So you only watch football and fantasy?  I knew that was largely the case, but I had no idea how extreme it was.  Wow.

Baseball and basketball too. Hahaha.

Right now the TV shows I watch:

Game of Thrones
Arrow
The Flash
The Walking Dead
Agents of SHIELD
Gotham
Modern Family
The Goldbergs

The last movie I saw was Maze Runner because my wife and son wanted to see it. Before that was Captain America. I don't even remember the last one before that (I never even saw the last Thor in the theater.)

I've talked about this far too many times and I always feel like I just come off as a pretentious poopchute. I'm not anti-TV/movie, I just have so many other interests (that I put a higher priority on) that I just don't make time for watching anything. My wife and oldest son, however, more than make up for it by watching practically anything on TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, or Hulu.

Tags: movies