Author Topic: Fabulous, Flaming, Fashionista Tom Brady  (Read 31117 times)

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
Re: Fabulous, Flaming, Fashionista Tom Brady
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2018, 04:20:06 PM »
giselle is a superstar model, but she's not hot. both parts of that sentence can be true

she's the tallier/skinnier, brazilian version of that horse from sex and the city

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2018, 04:21:00 PM »
i'd much rather fvck lady gaga than giselle

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2018, 04:28:49 PM »
giselle is a superstar model, but she's not hot. both parts of that sentence can be true

she's the tallier/skinnier, brazilian version of that horse from sex and the city

You are delusional if you think she's not hot.  I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that's as close as you can be to having a wrong opinion.  You are correct that some models are not hot, but she isn't in that category.  She's freaking gorgeous by anyone's standards except you and maybe JFIF because he only bangs 11/10's.  And Puck because he's gay. 

I don't know what to tell you if you think she's not hot.  Look, I hate Tom Brady a lot, but he does have a hot wife.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2018, 04:29:55 PM »
i'd much rather fvck lady gaga than giselle

Elite megalabia

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2018, 04:38:32 PM »
You are delusional if you think she's not hot.  I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that's as close as you can be to having a wrong opinion.  You are correct that some models are not hot, but she isn't in that category.  She's freaking gorgeous by anyone's standards except you and maybe JFIF because he only bangs 11/10's.  And Puck because he's gay. 

I don't know what to tell you if you think she's not hot.  Look, I hate Tom Brady a lot, but he does have a hot wife.

i'm not saying she's ugly, i'm just not saying she's hot. you will see random chicks on the street that will make you go 'goddam this bitch is hot', i've seen/known girls in my life that make you think 'how fvcking hot/beautiful is this girl?' every time you're lucky enough to see them. all i'm saying is that giselle will never be a girl that will make me go 'goddamn she is a fvcking hottie' when i see her.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2018, 08:52:34 PM »
i'm not saying she's ugly, i'm just not saying she's hot. you will see random chicks on the street that will make you go 'goddam this bitch is hot', i've seen/known girls in my life that make you think 'how fvcking hot/beautiful is this girl?' every time you're lucky enough to see them. all i'm saying is that giselle will never be a girl that will make me go 'goddamn she is a fvcking hottie' when i see her.

I mean models tend to be skinnier and taller than everyday hot women.

Obviously models are way hotter than whatever most (all) of us are banging in real life. But I do agree with the sentiment that the kind of smoking hot female you see on the street will blow away some of these 6'3 Amazonian anorexic models with no funbags and no derriere.

Giselle is hot and all, but I'd take the chick on the street with the fat derriere in yoga pants anyday

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2018, 09:30:07 PM »
Pretty sure Giselle has a dick
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2018, 11:25:38 PM »
I'm with swordz and dcm on this. Objectively nice to look at, but I don't find 5'10 110lbs especially hot.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2018, 06:46:50 AM »
Giselle does meet my definition of hot but I agree that she doesn't do this for me:

i've seen/known girls in my life that make you think 'how fvcking hot/beautiful is this girl?' every time you're lucky enough to see them. all i'm saying is that giselle will never be a girl that will make me go 'goddamn she is a fvcking hottie' when i see her.

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2018, 08:32:12 AM »
Nice placement of the hand.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2018, 04:09:33 PM »
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-it-was-great-players-took-a-knee-during-anthem-before-nfl-games-in-2017/

If Brady was just slightly more sympathetic to the kneeling protests you'd see his jersey burning in the streets of Worcester.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2018, 05:08:00 PM »
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-it-was-great-players-took-a-knee-during-anthem-before-nfl-games-in-2017/

If Brady was just slightly more sympathetic to the kneeling protests you'd see his jersey burning in the streets of Worcester.

Isn't he a Trumper?

Dudes talking out both sides of his mouth

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2018, 08:50:14 PM »
Isn't he a Trumper?

Dudes talking out both sides of his mouth
Yeah it's basically a non-answer designed to aound nice.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2018, 08:58:52 PM »
https://twitter.com/Sp0rtsTalkJo3/status/1021262826940313600?s=19

Let's look at some of the incredibly difficult passes Tom Brady completed in Super Bowl 52. Wow. https://t.co/SKTv8aw0It

absolutely incredible how Brady threaded the needle on these throws. Nobody else could complete these passes except Brady. https://t.co/F13VjnqTrO

here's a few more passes by Tom Brady in Super Bowl 52 that any 80 year old with severe arthritis could make https://t.co/OdiQZ0Npnv

Check out Tom Brady's "Game Winning Drives" from Super Bowls 36 & 39. These throws are INSANE!!! https://t.co/cXolxKMP5J

Barry McCockiner...lol. Might have to give this dude a follow.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:01:16 PM by bojanglesman »