Author Topic: I <3 NY  (Read 197677 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: I <3 NY
« Reply #180 on: March 31, 2014, 09:14:48 AM »
LOL. Americans are silly.

That rock is a threat to muh freedom.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #181 on: March 31, 2014, 09:47:00 AM »
LOL. Americans are silly.

Greedy opportunistic douchebags too
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #182 on: April 07, 2014, 09:13:46 AM »
http://deadspin.com/fdny-nypd-charity-hockey-game-features-bench-clearing-b-1559517529

LOL at the two goalies who clearly want no part of it, just stand at centre ice chatting and watching the rest of their respective teams whaling away at each other.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: I &lt;3 NY
« Reply #183 on: April 07, 2014, 09:16:41 AM »
Saw that. I don't get why the FDNY and NYPD have such bad blood between them.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #184 on: April 07, 2014, 09:21:53 AM »
http://deadspin.com/fdny-nypd-charity-hockey-game-features-bench-clearing-b-1559517529

LOL at the two goalies who clearly want no part of it, just stand at centre ice chatting and watching the rest of their respective teams whaling away at each other.

I used to play against both teams in the Long Island Industrial league, you will never meet a bigger bunch of assholes than those 2 squads. Both teams had more scratches than we had players and acted like complete cunts. It was like playing kill the guy with the puck, not hockey.

2 cop stories:

1.) We had a humongous (6'4 250 pounds) black guy on our team and he was brawling with a cop. Not really a fight so both got sent to the box for roughing. The cop leans over the bords and says to Arnie (the black guy), "Happy Martin Luther King Jr. day N***er". Arnie jumped over the boards and tattooed the poopchute. It was MLK Jr. day. I guess we should have seen that coming.

2.) We had an all out brawl with the Cops because one of our players girlfriends was cheering a little too loud and a cop from their bench, hocked a loogie on her. Yes NYC's finest spit at a woman from their bench. When the guy on our team found out he went nuts. That was fun we had 8-9 players total, they had 4 lines and 25 in the stands. The best part is the rink in Freeport had shared showers, and of course all of them were packing (guns). That's fun to see after an all out brawl.

This was 21 years ago.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:24:21 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2014, 09:42:17 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #186 on: April 15, 2014, 10:42:47 PM »

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2014, 11:00:17 PM »
you motherfuckers

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2014, 11:11:56 PM »

omg omg omg

Except that Queens is looking at 2019 at the earliest.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2014, 06:44:52 AM »
Except that Queens is looking at 2019 at the earliest.

Yes, but other cable companies have tried to fight GF elsewhere and failed. Given they know they can't stop them, they will be stupid to do anything other than to take early mover advantage and offer much improved packages and services before Google gets to roll out. Which is all Google ever really wanted in the first place.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2014, 06:56:21 AM »

Yes, but other cable companies have tried to fight GF elsewhere and failed. Given they know they can't stop them, they will be stupid to do anything other than to take early mover advantage and offer much improved packages and services before Google gets to roll out. Which is all Google ever really wanted in the first place.

Believe me I want nothing more than to see time warner and cablevision become totally irrelevant. If google succeeds, and I hope they do, then big cable is pretty much screwed.
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #191 on: April 16, 2014, 10:51:16 AM »
Google Fiber would be amazing, but even as I read that article I thought the same thing Tommy posted. Getting it to the outer boroughs will take years. Right now, I'm still waiting out and hoping the government denies the Time Warner/Comcast merger. They'll be orders of magnitude more powerful together, and stifle any competition in the area, including Google.

I wonder if we switched to Google Fiber if they'd have availability to YES, MSG, and SNY. I wouldn't want to give up my teams' channels. I guess I could just keep basic cable for them if need be.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2014, 12:13:23 PM »
Ugly shoes
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away