Author Topic: I <3 NY  (Read 197632 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: I <3 NY
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2013, 01:15:06 PM »
Anyone following the Avonte Oquendo missing child case? I don't think they're going to find him at this point.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2013, 01:16:45 PM »
I found it funny how most of the missing posters had "WANTED" in big letters at the top.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 01:20:30 PM by Tommy »
"Wrong!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2013, 01:17:27 PM »
Is that the autistic child? 

I think he's gone for good. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »
Is that the autistic child? 

I think he's gone for good. 
Yeah, it's been, what, a week now?

And he had a history of wandering off and being found on the tracks.

Depressing.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2013, 01:42:54 PM »
Yeah, that's a terrible story. Without the ability to communicate it is likely not going to end happily at this point. I feel awful for the family but worse for the kid. Can you imagine the feeling when you realize you have no idea where you are, you're hungry, cold, and can't ask for help?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2013, 10:52:29 AM »
http://gothamist.com/2013/10/17/sad_anthony_weiner_admits_hes_an_em.php

Weiner admits he rationalized the sexting ("I thought, ‘This person’s my friend. Why would they turn on me?’") and that he and wife Human Abedin have had "a very rough time" of it lately, but he clams up when asked if they're staying together:

“One thing I’m grateful for is that now I’m under no obligation to answer anything like this,” he said. “But we’ve had a very rough time. It causes me a great deal of pain in the way she gets reported and the way she gets discussed. Her treatment in the press has been rough. It pains me because I deserve it. She doesn’t.

“I duck it as best I can,” he added, “but her reputation has become the Woman Who Married an Idiot and Stuck with Him. More of it rolls off my back, because that’s the way I am constitutionally. She’s more sensitive. I’m just an empty, soulless vessel, so it doesn’t hurt me as much.”

Weiner delivered that last remark with an utter lack of humor.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2013, 11:00:05 AM »
Weiner needs to shut the freak up.
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2013, 11:37:15 AM »
Why should he shut up? He's right. He did the deed and his wife stuck by him and she takes excrement for it. It's not fair to her and he's right to say so.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: I &lt;3 NY
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2013, 12:18:07 PM »
Why should he shut up? He's right. He did the deed and his wife stuck by him and she takes excrement for it. It's not fair to her and he's right to say so.

It's not fair she married a moron. That's on him not the media

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2013, 12:58:12 PM »
It's not fair she married a moron. That's on him not the media

Right, which is what he's saying. He's saying "She made the mistake of marrying a very fallable person, don't hold it against her simply because I also decided to put myself in the public eye."

I'm a very big advocate of the right to privacy of the family members of public figures. Whether they are politicians, movie stars, or professional athletes, they shouldn't be in the public eye unless they specifically choose to be.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2013, 01:01:09 PM »
Right, which is what he's saying. He's saying "She made the mistake of marrying a very fallable person, don't hold it against her simply because I also decided to put myself in the public eye."

I'm a very big advocate of the right to privacy of the family members of public figures. Whether they are politicians, movie stars, or professional athletes, they shouldn't be in the public eye unless they specifically choose to be.

Children yes,  spouses no.  They have no problem interjecting their opinions,  so they're fair game.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2013, 01:08:38 PM »
Children yes,  spouses no.  They have no problem interjecting their opinions,  so they're fair game.

If they interject their opinions then they're fair game.

His wife was never in the public eye before and she hasn't been since. She has even specifically turned down interview requests. She has a right to her own privacy and she has actively chosen to exercise it. That should be respected.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2013, 01:13:15 PM »
If they interject their opinions then they're fair game.

His wife was never in the public eye before and she hasn't been since. She has even specifically turned down interview requests. She has a right to her own privacy and she has actively chosen to exercise it. That should be respected.

Who cares about politicians.  They're all corrupt freaking morons, I have zero sympathy for their spouses.  Feel bad for the tax payers whose billions and trillions of dollars they wasted, not their dumb derriere dyke wives stupid enough to stick with them after multiple affairs

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2013, 03:44:33 PM »
Who cares about politicians.  They're all corrupt freaking morons, I have zero sympathy for their spouses.  Feel bad for the tax payers whose billions and trillions of dollars they wasted, not their dumb derriere dyke wives stupid enough to stick with them after multiple affairs

My apologies for not being an poopchute.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2013, 04:11:13 PM »
My apologies for not being an poopchute.

Yeah your right

Poor her, sticking with her douchebag husband who publicly got caught cheating on her MULTIPLE times, including again years after initially getting got.

You should start a fund in her honor. Or maybe just send her some dick pics