Author Topic: I <3 NY  (Read 197664 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: I <3 NY
« Reply #810 on: September 20, 2017, 09:28:10 PM »
I honestly don't get it. It's by far the best fast food chicken sandwich, but I just don't think it's all that great. I love Chik Fil A sauce though. It definitely improves the sandwich, but it's still far from life changing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Srns7NiO278

Bought me a new shevel
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #811 on: September 20, 2017, 09:40:12 PM »
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
Re: I &lt;3 NY
« Reply #812 on: September 21, 2017, 03:05:29 AM »
I honestly don't get it. It's by far the best fast food chicken sandwich, but I just don't think it's all that great. I love Chik Fil A sauce though. It definitely improves the sandwich, but it's still far from life changing.
It's just a stupid 'thing'.  I don't care what they were made of, but the Burger King chicken sandwich in the late 80's were sent from the gods.

I also just have a problem with racist white millionaires serving me fried chicken on white bread.  I'm whiter than white, but freak that noise.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #813 on: September 21, 2017, 05:53:24 AM »
It's just a stupid 'thing'.  I don't care what they were made of, but the Burger King chicken sandwich in the late 80's were sent from the gods.

I also just have a problem with racist white millionaires serving me fried chicken on white bread.  I'm whiter than white, but freak that noise.

Fine, go to Popeyes and appropriate black culture
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #814 on: September 21, 2017, 06:58:03 AM »

Are you politicizing fried chicken?

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #815 on: September 21, 2017, 09:07:07 AM »

If it eases your guilt, fried chicken was originally introduced by the Scots-Irish into the South.  Two of our three local franchises are owned by the same black man.  Not that it matters.  I was eating there long before I knew that.

That period when the business itself was giving money to anti-gay causes was a dark period of no Chick Fil A, but they did the right thing and made the donations personal and not from the business.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #816 on: September 21, 2017, 09:08:45 AM »

Have you eaten the chicken biscuits for breakfast?

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #817 on: September 21, 2017, 10:43:38 AM »

if you are worried about this, go to the hood and get some crown fried chicken/kennedy fried chicken/ny fried chicken/church's chicken.

their sandwiches are really unhealthy, idk wtf they put in to make them as good as they are but they're pretty damn good, somewhat addicting to a point. and you'd be helping out a local owner

you'd just have to position yourself sideways in line so that you could easily talk to the cashier behind the bullet-proof glass as well as check what people are doing behind you in line. maybe lean one of your elbows against the counter before the glass, it'll make it look natural

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #818 on: September 21, 2017, 10:48:37 AM »
Are you politicizing fried chicken?
Every thread on this freaking board gets politicized at some point.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #819 on: September 21, 2017, 10:55:43 AM »

the Adventures of Bork is still pure.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #820 on: September 21, 2017, 10:58:32 AM »
the Adventures of Bork is still pure.

Bork is a fascist.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #821 on: September 21, 2017, 11:41:06 AM »
Have you eaten the chicken biscuits for breakfast?

Yeah, specifically because people on this board said they'd make me understand all the hype. I didn't think they were anything special at all.

I also tried the Polynesian sauce recently. To me, it tastes like McDonald's Sweet N Sour sauce, which I don't like.

The only thing I really like about Chik-fil-A is the Chik-fil-A sauce. They figured out how to upgrade honey mustard. Dipping the sandwich and fries in that makes it worth going there, otherwise, I'd never bother.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #822 on: September 21, 2017, 12:51:22 PM »

Not really but some of the posts here are politically bizarre.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #823 on: September 21, 2017, 03:57:15 PM »

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #824 on: September 22, 2017, 12:10:23 AM »
if you are worried about this, go to the hood and get some crown fried chicken/kennedy fried chicken/ny fried chicken/church's chicken.

their sandwiches are really unhealthy, idk wtf they put in to make them as good as they are but they're pretty damn good, somewhat addicting to a point. and you'd be helping out a local owner

you'd just have to position yourself sideways in line so that you could easily talk to the cashier behind the bullet-proof glass as well as check what people are doing behind you in line. maybe lean one of your elbows against the counter before the glass, it'll make it look natural
I have a Church's on my way to work.  Will try.

I wasn't politicizing fried chicken.  The owners of CFA did that.

To be real though, we have 3 of them here, and I'll be trying them out one of these days.  Do straight white males get a discount or a secret menu or something?  Asking for a friend.