Author Topic: I <3 NY  (Read 197637 times)

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
Re: I <3 NY
« Reply #705 on: August 31, 2016, 10:26:00 AM »
You gotta love this city.

I walk up and down 8th and 9th Aves pretty often and the city recently installed these Linked In "stations" which have Internet available for free and USB ports to charge iPhones and excrement like that. I don't know if it's like this all over the city, but these things have turned into pure skel debauchery. It's become like a kiosk for the homeless. Last week, I was walking by one, and, I don't know what they were listening to, but these three guys were dancing, one in the street who looked as though he excrement himself an hour earlier and the other two guys were wearing no shirts. I almost recorded it, I should have, it was hilarious, but...just another great idea by this buffoon of a mayor. I've noticed it's happening at any of these things I walk past now.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #706 on: August 31, 2016, 10:37:36 AM »
You gotta love this city.

I walk up and down 8th and 9th Aves pretty often and the city recently installed these Linked In "stations" which have Internet available for free and USB ports to charge iPhones and excrement like that. I don't know if it's like this all over the city, but these things have turned into pure skel debauchery. It's become like a kiosk for the homeless. Last week, I was walking by one, and, I don't know what they were listening to, but these three guys were dancing, one in the street who looked as though he excrement himself an hour earlier and the other two guys were wearing no shirts. I almost recorded it, I should have, it was hilarious, but...just another great idea by this buffoon of a mayor. I've noticed it's happening at any of these things I walk past now.

They're doing construction on a park nearby where homeless people love to hang out and sleep during the day.  The start of the construction coincided with the closure of several homeless shelters in Downtown LA and the opening of light rail from Downtown to Santa Monica.  Guess what city now has an overabundance of homeless people wandering the street screaming at themselves at all hours?  If you guessed the overpriced beachside one, you'd be right.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #707 on: August 31, 2016, 03:46:35 PM »
They're doing construction on a park nearby where homeless people love to hang out and sleep during the day.  The start of the construction coincided with the closure of several homeless shelters in Downtown LA and the opening of light rail from Downtown to Santa Monica.  Guess what city now has an overabundance of homeless people wandering the street screaming at themselves at all hours?  If you guessed the overpriced beachside one, you'd be right.

Is Skid Row no more?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #710 on: October 06, 2016, 09:04:56 PM »
I resisted the temptation to put this in the Election thread.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/putin-banner-mysteriously-appears-on-manhattan-bridge/
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: I &lt;3 NY
« Reply #711 on: October 07, 2016, 07:03:11 AM »
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #712 on: October 14, 2016, 05:15:34 PM »
Mad respect, bro.

"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #713 on: October 14, 2016, 07:43:42 PM »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #714 on: October 15, 2016, 09:59:26 AM »
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #715 on: October 17, 2016, 09:17:55 AM »
http://www.greggturkin.com/

Wow. And I'm the idiot who literally looked at every picture and clicked every link on that site.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #716 on: October 17, 2016, 09:18:57 AM »
Wow. And I'm the idiot who literally looked at every picture and clicked every link on that site.

But why?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #717 on: October 17, 2016, 10:06:30 AM »
Nothing is more New York than walking in on 2 homeless people freaking in Penn Station.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #718 on: October 17, 2016, 10:17:42 AM »
Nothing is more New York than walking in on 2 homeless people freaking in Penn Station.

MBGreen asked me to ask you if you can send him the pics you took.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #719 on: October 17, 2016, 10:24:10 AM »
MBGreen asked me to ask you if you can send him the pics you took.
No pics, but if I could choose to unsee what I saw, I would do it in a heartbeat.