Author Topic: I <3 NY  (Read 197678 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: I <3 NY
« Reply #690 on: August 13, 2016, 04:59:58 PM »
Palmetto Bugs aren't the same as European roaches, which they're intimating. Whoever wrote that article is dumb. Palmetto bugs can be 3 or 4 inches or longer. You see maybe half a dozen a year in the house. My cats hunt those fuckers down and pull their legs off.

This is a smaller than average sized one:

Puck's cat is one tough SOB.  One time he broke his leg chasing some derriere in the back yard.  He duct taped some popsicle sticks together for a splint on his leg and was able to keep going.  He wasn't 100%, but he managed to knock up a cat with brain damage that kept bumping into a fence.  The offspring all had black mustaches.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 05:02:55 PM by bojanglesman »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #691 on: August 13, 2016, 05:02:07 PM »
Puck's cat is one tough SOB.  One time he broke his leg chasing some derriere in the back yard.  He duct taped some popsicle sticks together for a splint on his leg and was able to keep going.  He wasn't 100%, but he managed to knock up a cat with brain damage that kept bumping into a fence.  The offspring all had black mustaches.

Meh 1 honk
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #692 on: August 13, 2016, 05:02:35 PM »

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
Re: I &lt;3 NY
« Reply #693 on: August 13, 2016, 06:40:35 PM »
Overruled. 4 honks

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #694 on: August 14, 2016, 01:55:00 PM »
Whenever I move into a new place I hire a guy to caulk every nook and cranny of the apartment to avoid roaches. It's amazing how many gaping holes around the moldings and in the closest that people don't bother closing up. That's how those fuckers get in.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #695 on: August 14, 2016, 02:15:08 PM »
Whenever I move into a new place I hire a guy to caulk every nook and cranny of the apartment to avoid roaches. It's amazing how many gaping holes around the moldings and in the closest that people don't bother closing up. That's how those fuckers get in.
Do you caulk all your doors shut?

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #696 on: August 14, 2016, 11:30:53 PM »

So you have no problem paying for hoo-ha or caulk

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #697 on: August 15, 2016, 12:28:08 PM »

Hmm interesting observation.

3 years ago I moved into an apartment with a minor roach problem. Had the apartment's "exterminator" come in twice but that didnt work, was still having problems. I ended up taking some Raid and just spraying down some holes in the corners of wall moldings and in my closet, and I also sprayed in the space behind my fridge. Didn't have a problem after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #698 on: August 16, 2016, 12:18:26 PM »
So this Karina Vetrano story is pretty awful.

Alio, where you at? We lost a Stanner.

Wow. I was on vacation in Florida the past week and a half. I heard vague mentions of the story but I was off social media and didn't pay attention to the news while away. Awful.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #699 on: August 16, 2016, 09:41:26 PM »
http://www.freedominthe50states.org/?utm_content=buffera798a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Cato institute ranks NY as the least free state in the country, and suggest it will have a strong lock on that position for years to come.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #700 on: August 16, 2016, 09:48:17 PM »
http://www.freedominthe50states.org/?utm_content=buffera798a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Cato institute ranks NY as the least free state in the country, and suggest it will have a strong lock on that position for years to come.

The Cato Institute is about as unbiased as Think Progress.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #701 on: August 16, 2016, 10:20:21 PM »
The Cato Institute is about as unbiased as Think Progress.
didn't realize it was a Koch brothers thing.

I just saw it was a libertarian think tank, so I assumed it was well libertarian.

But even if it's a Koch puppet I think as long as it's methodology was sound the fact that they have NY as the least free (or presumably in their case most progressive?) is likely not a good thing. Being near the extreme wings of things usually isn't idea

And some of their key points had to do with NYS extreme taxing, spending, and absurd amount of debt. I don't think anyone could argue those aren't all real and significant problems

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #703 on: August 25, 2016, 06:40:32 PM »
Despite the reward money being near $300,000 they still don't have a suspect in that Karina Vetrano (the jogger/model)  murder.

If they don't even have a suspect by now I can't imagine they'll find the person. Especially with that kind of reward money.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #704 on: August 26, 2016, 08:23:19 AM »
Despite the reward money being near $300,000 they still don't have a suspect in that Karina Vetrano (the jogger/model)  murder.

If they don't even have a suspect by now I can't imagine they'll find the person. Especially with that kind of reward money.

Wasn't the original theory that it was a homeless person? If it was, that person could be anywhere at this point and would have been "under the radar" in the first place. I agree, they'll unfortunately probably never find the person.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well