Author Topic: I <3 NY  (Read 197632 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: I &lt;3 NY
« Reply #675 on: July 26, 2016, 05:11:57 PM »
Ah, guess that's what confused me. Regardless, it wouldn't surprise me if the Daily News picks this up and make it their front page tomorrow.
I think that thing in Philly might overshadow it.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: I <3 NY
« Reply #676 on: July 26, 2016, 05:14:04 PM »
I think that thing in Philly might overshadow it.

The opening of Eagles training camp?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #677 on: August 04, 2016, 06:17:23 PM »
So this Karina Vetrano story is pretty awful.

Alio, where you at? We lost a Stanner.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #678 on: August 05, 2016, 06:54:19 PM »
this is going to be a pretty stupid and possibly insensitive comment

but it's a pretty harrowing thought thinking about how one of those super hot IG-famous chicks can be abducted, raped, and killed by some random homeless people living in marshes off the belt parkway

she'd gotten a masters from st johns and had a website where she wrote poetry. i have a friend who wasnt particularly close to her but knew her. this story's left a bad taste in my mouth ever since i heard of it, it's just very sad. i have female family members who go jogging all the time. the world's fucked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #679 on: August 05, 2016, 08:07:54 PM »
How is that insensitive?  She's going to have more people looking at her, so you'd think someone would see it and stop it.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #680 on: August 06, 2016, 10:30:13 AM »
Damn she was smoking. What an awful way to go.
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #681 on: August 06, 2016, 11:04:10 AM »
Even more fucked up is I just read that her father was the one to find her body.

Her being dead is bad enough, but with the things that happened to her, that guys never going to be the same

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #682 on: August 06, 2016, 11:21:23 AM »

Even more fucked up is I just read that her father was the one to find her body.

Her being dead is bad enough, but with the things that happened to her, that guys never going to be the same

And he was at the scene on 911 as a firefighter. Must've seen some excrement then too.
"Wrong!"

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #683 on: August 06, 2016, 02:36:29 PM »
How is that insensitive?  She's going to have more people looking at her, so you'd think someone would see it and stop it.

lol

i meant what may come off as stupid was that when you come across these instagram famous girls and are perusing their page, you get this feeling that those girls are untouchable (to me at least, maybe not homies like jfif). you dont come across those pages and think this sort of awful tragedy could happen to them

i know it sounds stupid but i cant really put it into words

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #684 on: August 06, 2016, 02:44:05 PM »
I think you're just young dude. Probably haven't internalized the full harshness of the world and what a historical safety bubble we currently live in. It's so much harder for humans to die now, so when something happens it's made a big deal. Life is by definition impermanent.

100 years ago you could stub your toe and your entire family would get wiped out.  It's not like that anymore, but we're really not that far removed from that. We got it way too good.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #685 on: August 06, 2016, 03:14:37 PM »
that may have a lot to do with it, but with me i think i do recognize that we have it really lucky nowadays, and was hoping that this type of excrement doesnt happen anymore, which isnt how the world works.

i grew up in queens in the early 90s with a very cautious family whod always fear stuff like going out and never returning again where we lived. however for a variety of reasons i didnt feel that way about present day queens, some of which is probably due to gentrification, but whatever. im reminded of how my older cousins would tell me about how central park was an absolute crimehub back in the day, whereas its a tourist hotspot nowadays, things have changed. with that said i just hoped excrement like this wasnt possible anymore, which is of course very naive of me, because they obviously are.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #687 on: August 10, 2016, 05:04:45 PM »
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #689 on: August 13, 2016, 03:25:12 PM »
Palmetto Bugs aren't the same as European roaches, which they're intimating. Whoever wrote that article is dumb. Palmetto bugs can be 3 or 4 inches or longer. You see maybe half a dozen a year in the house. My cats hunt those fuckers down and pull their legs off.

This is a smaller than average sized one:
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!