Author Topic: I <3 NY  (Read 197722 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: I <3 NY
« Reply #435 on: January 13, 2015, 12:14:49 PM »
My wife's brother's friend decided to burn an entire Christmas tree in the backyard fire pit during a party. Their neighbor called the fire department.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #436 on: January 13, 2015, 12:16:37 PM »
thats what i did last year, i just saved a bunch of brush and my tree and lit it up in my backyard. fire department said to call them next time so when my neighbors complain they can say its ok. this year i just threw it on my curb, freak it.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #437 on: January 13, 2015, 12:16:57 PM »
My wife's brother's friend decided to burn an entire Christmas tree in the backyard fire pit during a party. Their neighbor called the fire department.

Is this a poem?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #438 on: January 13, 2015, 12:23:12 PM »
thats what i did last year, i just saved a bunch of brush and my tree and lit it up in my backyard. fire department said to call them next time so when my neighbors complain they can say its ok. this year i just threw it on my curb, freak it.

I did it at my parents house a few years back but I responsibly chopped it up into smaller pieces for burning.

The idiot at the party just stood it straight up and lit it.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

Ignatius J Reilly

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
Re: I &lt;3 NY
« Reply #441 on: January 15, 2015, 05:26:24 PM »
Why is the guy only getting 3 to 9?

That might only be for the hit and run, the other charges might tack on more time.

I hope.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #442 on: January 15, 2015, 05:31:59 PM »
That might only be for the hit and run, the other charges might tack on more time.

I hope.

One of the incidents the scumbag dragged an officer 100 feet. I hope they stick him in Rikers and in three weeks time he can look up his derriere and see sky.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 05:34:03 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #443 on: January 15, 2015, 06:05:31 PM »

I hope.

If someone killed one of my children and got off with 3 to 9, he'd be lucky to be in prison.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #444 on: January 15, 2015, 06:49:13 PM »
If someone killed one of my children and got off with 3 to 9, he'd be lucky to be in prison.

I say this not as a joke 100 serious, if he did that to my kid and only got 3 to 9 he wouldn't be alive more than 3 months after he got out of jail.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #445 on: January 15, 2015, 06:51:38 PM »
I say this not as a joke 100 serious, if he did that to my kid and only got 3 to 9 he wouldn't be alive more than 3 months after he got out of jail.
Be careful Johnny English may see this and give you a stern talking to

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #446 on: January 15, 2015, 09:24:18 PM »
That kid is a freaking disgrace and from the story I read in the Daily News today his mother seems like a jerkoff too. He's been in trouble with the law 3 freaking times since he killed that little girl, one of them being the incident with the cop. The judge keeps citing his age but he's 18. He knows what the freak he's doing.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #447 on: January 15, 2015, 10:29:00 PM »
That kid is a freaking disgrace and from the story I read in the Daily News today his mother seems like a jerkoff too. He's been in trouble with the law 3 freaking times since he killed that little girl, one of them being the incident with the cop. The judge keeps citing his age but he's 18. He knows what the freak he's doing.

He is like he is because of that queynte that raised him, you're right freak them both.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #448 on: January 22, 2015, 08:59:28 AM »
Sheldon Silver arrested on corruption charges. Stadium-blocking piece of excrement. Now both men who stopped it from happening (the other being Joseph Bruno) have been slapped with corruption charges in the last few years.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #449 on: January 22, 2015, 09:02:16 AM »
Sheldon Silver arrested on corruption charges. Stadium-blocking piece of excrement. Now both men who stopped it from happening (the other being Joseph Bruno) have been slapped with corruption charges in the last few years.

They weren't paid in that instance though.