Author Topic: I <3 NY  (Read 197675 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: I <3 NY
« Reply #420 on: December 21, 2014, 04:59:57 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Ignatius J Reilly

I &lt;3 NY
« Reply #421 on: December 21, 2014, 05:32:09 PM »
Could you maybe stop with the bullshit? You spent an afternoon attributing some other argument you read on conspiracy sites to me and now I guess you are deciding I am unsympathetic to two innocent people getting executed.

I don't read conspiracy sites.  I just go on FB and get stupid excrement in my feed.  For the life of me, I couldn't figure it any plausible way your theory made sense.

And no, I'm not calling you unsympathetic.  I'm saying that it wouldn't surprise me if you thought it was another distraction.  Although you have said in the past you think all cops are bad.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #422 on: December 21, 2014, 05:39:50 PM »
I don't read conspiracy sites.  I just go on FB and get stupid excrement in my feed.  For the life of me, I couldn't figure it any plausible way your theory made sense.

And no, I'm not calling you unsympathetic.  I'm saying that it wouldn't surprise me if you thought it was another distraction.  Although you have said in the past you think all cops are bad.

Im pretty sure if you pull up the Ferguson thread, most of the people on these boards were saying the same excrement about cops. And considered cops all guilty until proven innocent.

excrement im id bet there's still people on these boards who think Michael Brown is a giant teddy bear that would be out  rescuing kittens from trees if he was still alive.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #423 on: December 22, 2014, 11:50:30 AM »
Im pretty sure if you pull up the Ferguson thread, most of the people on these boards were saying the same excrement about cops. And considered cops all guilty until proven innocent.

excrement im id bet there's still people on these boards who think Michael Brown is a giant teddy bear that would be out  rescuing kittens from trees if he was still alive.

And you probably think witness #40, the loon where conservatives got all their talking points from, isn't a lying queynte.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #424 on: December 22, 2014, 05:46:35 PM »
And you probably think witness #40, the loon where conservatives got all their talking points from, isn't a lying queynte.

I have no idea what that even means

But id imagine its something only extremist lunatics know about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #425 on: December 22, 2014, 05:55:14 PM »
I have no idea what that even means

But id imagine its something only extremist lunatics know about

You're more accurate than you realise.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/unmasking-Ferguson-witness-40-496236
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #426 on: December 24, 2014, 01:40:03 AM »

Yes. She's the only person providing those dastardly conservatives with any sort of ammunition. Not the fact that the autopsy report is pretty consistent with Wilson's event of things and absolutely rules out the scenario  laid out by another witness with an agenda who started a myth so great you had the congressional black caucus making fools of themselves when they took to the house floor hands in the air and said, "hands up, don't shoot!"

I'm smart enough to recognize the possibility witness #40 is a crazy queynte, but I wonder what we'd come up with on others that were so quick to come forward with their version of events if we were so inclined.

I'd say the tape of Michael Browns shopping spree has also garnered some consideration regardless of whether witness 40 ever opened her mouth or not.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #427 on: December 24, 2014, 03:30:52 PM »
My only point was that witness 40, of the famous 'he went at the cop like a football player' line.  She should never have been in front of the grand jury.  The FBI basically laughed her out of the room, yet the prosecutor was more than happy to let her speak. She wasn't even there.

I'm not saying I know the truth, nobody does, and nobody will because the case isn't going to trial.  My point was that the procedural mess just makes things worse.  Any prosecutor that wanted that case to go to trial would have got that case to go to trial.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: I &lt;3 NY
« Reply #428 on: December 24, 2014, 03:43:40 PM »
What about the other witnesses who were discredited? The ones who claimed that he had his hands up and was surrendering?
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #430 on: December 26, 2014, 04:08:09 PM »
What about the other witnesses who were discredited? The ones who claimed that he had his hands up and was surrendering?

Regardless of which side you are on, the prosecutor should have, I don't know, actually vetted the witnesses.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #431 on: January 13, 2015, 12:00:05 PM »

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #432 on: January 13, 2015, 12:02:49 PM »
when i lived on
the 9th floor of my