Author Topic: Russell Wilson isn't black enough  (Read 21434 times)

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Russell Wilson isn't black enough
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 02:06:53 PM »
We'll trade Geno for him. Is he black enough?

klaximilian

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 02:08:49 PM »

So both RGIII (registered republican) and Russel Wilson (white entourage) are not black enough for their teams?

When will this excrement end?

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 02:39:49 PM »

If not my wife has coupons for Sizzle Tans. You know, if they're interested in a one for one swap.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 02:40:24 PM »
Without reading the article, I agree.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 06:08:52 PM »

The color black has Geno envy.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 07:12:30 PM »
Black culture fuckn sucks. Being well-spoken is looked upon negatively as "acting white". Being a good student? Same thing. What kind of fuckn message is that sending.
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 07:31:32 PM »
This quote is a complete joke

Three weeks ago, it was a genuine debate as to whether Wilson would be the first overall pick if you were starting a team from scratch tomorrow. But success is so fleeting in the NFL and there have been some cracks in Seattle’s facade this year.

Theres a freak ton of guys any sane person would take way before Wilson in a draft from scratch.

Rodgers, Luck, Green are all miles ahead of him without question

And theres a ton of other guys depending how you want to factor in age/longevity into the equation

Hell Wilson is 27th in passing yards/game this season. Im not going to go into my typical anti Wilson rant, the guys incredibly efficient. He just doesnt throw a lot, and this year you cant use the "well his team is so good they dont have to run it" argument. Theyre 3-3 with only 2 dominating wins

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 07:32:53 PM »
Black culture fuckn sucks. Being well-spoken is looked upon negatively as "acting white". Being a good student? Same thing. What kind of fuckn message is that sending.

You really believe the majority of black people look down on other black people that better themselves and are educated? Why because you met 3 that think the opposite?

Almost every black person that I have met are not like that at all, that's just stupid. They ain't no different than white people other than the color of their skin in that respect. I am having a terrible time with white people that are uneducated and looking down on me because I work and go to school. In fact they are ruining my life. Is that a problem with white culture?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 07:35:48 PM »
Not saying all are like that, but it's definitely enough people to make it an issue. But white people are apparently not allowed to talk about it because we don't understand, or some excrement.
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 07:40:41 PM »
I definitely think at least in regards to highschool its a bigger issue in the black community (which is strongly supported by statistics on HS dropout rates)

Although ive seen a strong resistance in white culture about college. Although in the medical field they constantly want everyone to go back to school for something theyve alreayd been doing for 10-20-30 + years, so its certainly possible that thats why im exposed to such negative opinions on college from white folks

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 07:48:54 PM »

Congratulations, you just made poverty a black thing.  You just described poor culture, but apparently it's a black thing.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 07:51:25 PM »

Not saying all are like that, but it's definitely enough people to make it an issue. But white people are apparently not allowed to talk about it because we don't understand, or some excrement.

No, you don't understand because you're a closet racist hiding behind the oppressed white man schtick.  You want to talk about how stupid a lot of poor ignorant people are for shitting on the more intelligent and wealthy?  Go for it.  Great topic on perpetuating the cycle of poverty.  Call it just a black thing and you reveal how ignorant you are.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 07:54:24 PM »
Just because its interesting and I had no clue

the dropout rate for blacks is 2x higher than whites

But what I had no idea of was that the dropout rate for Hispanics is just over 3x higher than whites

Although apparently in the 90s the dropout rates for Hispanics was over 30% which is freaking absurd (now its only 13%)

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 07:57:47 PM »

Just because its interesting and I had no clue

the dropout rate for blacks is 2x higher than whites

But what I had no idea of was that the dropout rate for Hispanics is just over 3x higher than whites

Although apparently in the 90s the dropout rates for Hispanics was over 30% which is freaking absurd (now its only 13%)

And if you check poverty rates, I'll bet you find it's similar.  Hofstadter has a great book called "Anti Intellectualism in America" about the broader issue, but it's most acute among the poorer classes.  It's a pride thing.